Final abortion clinic in South Dakota closes

There are many options. The sluts have been made too lazy to contemplate them. That changes now.
Yeah but if they want it they take a day trip to another state, get it done, go shopping and have lunch

Someone will start an abortion bus line trip with a boxed lunch

Anyway. Isn't abortion a 2 step process. first those open clampy things...uggghhhh....Then the procedure 2 days later. I have no experience with abortions except this board

Yeah but if they want it they take a day trip to another state, get it done, go shopping and have lunch

Anyway. Isn't abortion a 2 step process. first those open clampy things...uggghhhh....Then the procedure 2 days later. I have no experience with abortions except this board
Nope

ONE appointment

No, the abortion doctor I used to work for did it all in one visit. They used to use a kind of expanding seaweed plug called laminaria. It would be inserted in the cervix in one visit and its expansion would dilate the cervix, and then the procedure would be in a second visit. I don't think they use that method any more. It was going out of practice forty years ago when I worked for that guy.

No, the abortion doctor I used to work for did it all in one visit. They used to use a kind of expanding seaweed plug called laminaria. It would be inserted in the cervix in one visit and its expansion would dilate the cervix, and then the procedure would be in a second visit. I don't think they use that method any more. It was going out of practice forty years ago when I worked for that guy.
Age of easiness

I am actually shocked you worked at a clinic. I know it was 40 yrs ago....lolol

Age of easiness

I am actually shocked you worked at a clinic. I know it was 40 yrs ago....lolol
I actually used to buy the "Just a little blob of cells" bullshit until, after a procedure, I was doing my job of cleaning up equipment and I rinsed something down the drain that was obviously human. I quit the next day and I still have nightmares. I can't imagine how the ghouls at PP can dismember a fully formed baby and sell its parts. There will be a special kind of hell for them, I pray.

I actually used to buy the "Just a little blob of cells" bullshit until, after a procedure, I was doing my job of cleaning up equipment and I rinsed something down the drain that was obviously human. I quit the next day and I still have nightmares. I can't imagine how the ghouls at PP can dismember a fully formed baby and sell its parts. There will be a special kind of hell for them, I pray.
Who knows how many of the 50 million went down the drain in our sewers......uuuuullllllllllllll

I must leave this thread now or my screen will be wearing dinner

Who knows how many of the 50 million went down the drain in our sewers......uuuuullllllllllllll

I must leave this thread now or my screen will be wearing dinner
That human life can be considered so cheap by some makes me hope we are near our end as a species.

sadly, it’s none of your business. Too bad this is only about controlling women, cause rightwingnut pretend Christian’s side don’t care about babies after they are born.

Well, as George Carlin said, not until you can send them to be dead soldiers. Not to mention that y’all would let a child starve to death rather than fund SnAP and certainly won’t make sure they get health care.
If I had my way, you baby murdering women would be aborted in exactly the same manner in which you had the baby murdered, including vacuum sucking your brains out, or cutting you in half as you wail your last(only in case of murdered baby)breath! You are fucking evil, I am perfectly content seeing you paid back in spades for the horror you have embraced, and unleashed! :fu:

So. Try to stop me.
Why?

Just pretend like you are an ADULT
And admit the truth
If I had my way, you baby murdering women would be aborted in exactly the same manner in which you had the baby murdered, including vacuum sucking your brains out, or cutting you in half as you wail your last(only in case of murdered baby)breath! You are fucking evil, I am perfectly content seeing you paid back in spades for the horror you have embraced, and unleashed! :fu:
YOU NEED MORE HELP THAN I EVER IMAGINED

🖕🖕🖕

Disgusting

YOU do not get to choose for ANY WOMAN except yourself
I reject the characterization that recognizing and defending a child's right to the equal protection of our laws is tantamount to "making choices" for anyone.

Do you view any of the other laws against child molestation in that same way? I doubt that you do.

The difference is that you do not see the child in the womb as another human being that has basic human rights, and many of the rest of us DO.

Last edited:
I reject the characterization that recognizing and defending a child's right to the equal protection of our laws is tantamount to "making choices" for anyone.

Do you view any of the other laws against child molestation in that same way? I doubt that you do.

The difference is that you do not see the child in the womb as another human being that has basic human rights and many of the rest of us DO.
I think the entire argument you make is moot, not that its not a good argument, but in that these are evil fucking people, evil in the strict biblical sense of evil, it requires a very special type of pathology to go to a clinic and pay a butcher to exterminate the baby within you.

Such evil is not open to any debate, importantly such people who are enthusiastically willing to butcher their own baby, are quite capable of committing other monstrous atrocities, and we all can see that in the ruthless targeting of crisis centers devoted to aiding mothers to keep that precious life intact by the democrat terrorist organization "Janes Revenge!"

Such depraved human beings know what they do is hideously evil, yet they persist regardless, look upon their grotesque displays of public behavior at Churches, and before the high court, you will never, ever reason with such depravity, they either repent of their own, or they do not, such is well beyond the reach of normal human discourse, such requires a genuine spiritual awakening which is beyond our capabilities...

I think the entire argument you make is moot, not that its not a good argument, but in that these are evil fucking people, evil in the strict biblical sense of evil, it requires a very special type of pathology to go to a clinic and pay a butcher to exterminate the baby within you.

Such evil is not open to any debate, importantly such people who are enthusiastically willing to butcher their own baby, are quite capable of committing other monstrous atrocities, and we all can see that in the ruthless targeting of crisis centers devoted to aiding mothers to keep that precious life intact by the democrat terrorist organization "Janes Revenge!"

Such depraved human beings know what they do is hideously evil, yet they persist regardless, look upon their grotesque displays of public behavior at Churches, and before the high court, you will never, ever reason with such depravity, they either repent of their own, or they do not, such is well beyond the reach of normal human discourse, such requires a genuine spiritual awakening which is beyond our capabilities...
I know that you are right about some.

However, I have friends and family who have had abortions and they truly did not know or believe that they were killing a child. Some of them are now ardent prolifers that tearfully regret their decision to abort. .

Forum List

Back