Final abortion clinic in South Dakota closes

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021
At last, I live in a state where we no longer have the blood of unborn children on our collective hands.

At last, I live in a state where we no longer have the blood of unborn children on our collective hands.

This is goanna get ugly over this Roe nonsense.

I bet your state had the lowest abortions per 1000 women to begin with.

What are the laws in states around you. Clinics waiting on the borders. That is what will happen

What are the laws in states around you. Clinics waiting on the borders. That is what will happen
If the Moon Bats want to kill their children for birth control then nothing will stop them, right?

Disgusting

YOU do not get to choose for ANY WOMAN except yourself

Minnesota is all leftist ghouls and their clinics will be the ones killing South Dakota babies. I live about 25 miles from Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, and I could almost throw a rock and hit Minnesota. A half hour drive from anywhere in metro Sioux Falls will get you to the land of murdered babies.

sadly, it’s none of your business. Too bad this is only about controlling women, cause rightwingnut pretend Christian’s side don’t care about babies after they are born.

Well, as George Carlin said, not until you can send them to be dead soldiers. Not to mention that y’all would let a child starve to death rather than fund SnAP and certainly won’t make sure they get health care.

Minnesota is all leftist ghouls and their clinics will be the ones killing South Dakota babies. I live about 25 miles from Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, and I could almost throw a rock and hit Minnesota. A half hour drive from anywhere in metro Sioux Falls will get you to the land of murdered babies.
If someone wants an abortion, they are going to get it. Adoption is the best solution.

How about taking a pill maybe. Tell the sloth she is with to wear a helmet even. (I would say learn to swallow but that would be piggish)

Is it worth it to have a surgery with your toes pointed straight to heaven. I don't know what the going rate for an abortion is, but I bet it ain't cheap and a horrific waste of money

sadly, it’s none of your business. Too bad this is only about controlling women, cause rightwingnut pretend Christian’s side don’t care about babies after they are born.

Well, as George Carlin said, not until you can send them to be dead soldiers. Not to mention that y’all would let a child starve to death rather than fund SnAP and certainly won’t make sure they get health care.
You're really funny.

It is my business because I live here. If you don't like it, stay the fuck out of my state, slimewad.

If someone wants an abortion, they are going to get it. Adoption is the best solution.

How about taking a pill maybe. Tell the sloth she is with to wear a helmet even. (I would say learn to swallow but that would be piggish)

Is it worth it to have a surgery with your toes pointed straight to heaven. I don't know what the going rate for an abortion is, but I bet it ain't cheap and a horrific waste of money
There are many options. The sluts have been made too lazy to contemplate them. That changes now.

Glad to here it. The left getting away with murdering babies for birth control will have to either travel or MOVE to Ghoul Blue states who sponsor the deaths of defenseless unborn babies.

BRAVO ZULU SOUTH DAKOTA.

LEFTIST...........SCREW YOU.

Forum List

Back