Filthy Democrat Spits on Citizen

Better man than me...........I'd have knocked the fucker out. LOL

That settles it quickly............It will come to that.........they keep pushing and are not gonna like it when they get pushed back .......

shows that they are SCUMBAGS..............every dang one of the commies.......
Spitting is the left pushing back.
We're gonna start spitting soon.
LOL

You're already drooling.

That settles it quickly............It will come to that.........they keep pushing and are not gonna like it when they get pushed back .......

BS.........It is a Trump Rally why don't they stay at home.........They are there to start shit...........Period.............

Grow the hell up and stop crying that you lost the last election.......

Where I'm from..........spitting in your face is fighting actions..........sooner or later that is what they are going to get..........it's what they want........but who the hell cares.......

They are a disgrace to this country.
Hey, I'm just using mightie tightie whitie rightie spitie logic. When someone is pushed to extremes -- it's not their fault. It's their target's fault for pushing them too far. You don't like it? TFB. Too many one the right are pining for civil war and blaming the left for pushing them into it.
Baloney............the violence is coming from the left not the right............They are showing up at the others events and starting it...............

In regards to Civil War............whenever the lunatic feels skippy bring it....

They poke and insult, poke some more, then run crying when someone has had enough. They're punks and bullies. Cowards.

BS.........It is a Trump Rally why don't they stay at home.........They are there to start shit...........Period.............

Where I'm from..........spitting in your face is fighting actions..........sooner or later that is what they are going to get..........it's what they want........but who the hell cares.......

Hey, I'm just using mightie tightie whitie rightie spitie logic. When someone is pushed to extremes -- it's not their fault. It's their target's fault for pushing them too far. You don't like it? TFB. Too many one the right are pining for civil war and blaming the left for pushing them into it.
Then you filth need to stop pushing before the pushee's start spitting back.

They poke and insult, poke some more, then run crying when someone has had enough. They're punks and bullies. Cowards.
They are very lucky we are tolerant people unlike them...........or hell would break lose............It's only a matter of time if they keep pushing..

Insanity......

They are very lucky we are tolerant people unlike them...........or hell would break lose............It's only a matter of time if they keep pushing..

Insanity......
Spit...move...spit...move...spit....

Baloney............the violence is coming from the left not the right............They are showing up at the others events and starting it...............

In regards to Civil War............whenever the lunatic feels skippy bring it....
Tell that to the victims in Las Vegas and El Paso. :eusa_doh:

Whatever ..................your side keeps pushing....

Gonna suck if we push back.

So does yours. Don't think they don't just because you have blinders on.

One of you killed them.

So does yours. Don't think they don't just because you have blinders on.
Not even close to what your side has been doing..........Not even close.

The cops should take a day off and let us all settle it.

They're melting and degenerating into filthy violent thugs. Better arm yourselves. It's gonna get very nasty.
Protester spits in Trump supporter's face before rally in Minneapolis

Cool as a cucumber
Indeed
The Wrath of the Awakened American
by VANDERLEUN on OCTOBER 11, 2019
You want “woke?” You’ll get “woke.”

[Apologies to Rudyard Kipling]

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the American began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the American began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the American began to hate.

[HT: John the River]

They're melting and degenerating into filthy violent thugs. Better arm yourselves. It's gonna get very nasty.
The right is pushing the left to do it.
The right is gonna be badly surprised if they push to far.

Really creep, you Stalinists will throw milkshakes at us? We have the guns stupid fuck, and we know how to use them. No, the military isn't going to violate their oath to help you in your treason.

The right is pushing the left to do it.
The right is gonna be badly surprised if they push to far.

Internet tough talk...

dc7d1d74eb21e7318a15ba72104d7b37799263a5d2faa47ecb083f5032299daa.jpg

Forum List

Back