Blobfish

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
I live in the land of 10,000 lakes so fishing is just a normal thing for me...I've done it as a kid & I still do it regularly.

But if I reeled in something like this...I would either shit myself or cut the line...or BOTH!

Blobdish1.jpg

I live in the land of 10,000 lakes so fishing is just a normal thing for me...I've done it as a kid & I still do it regularly.

But if I reeled in something like this...I would either shit myself or cut the line...or BOTH!

View attachment 284168

I looked those up a while back....they look like that only because they normally live in the deep ocean and when they are taken out, they start to ....well.... look like that.....they look different when they are in their natural environment.

View attachment 284168
Didn't realize you were another sane voice in this insane state. Who woulda Thunk.
:113:

I am a lake and fishing freak. Virtual waterbug. Own a 90hp Smokercraft fish/ski combo. Frequently go to Vermillion and the Kabatogama/Crane Lake chain looking for Walleyes.

Damn...it's been alot of years since I've been on Vermillion. That is a COLD lake!

But it's not a mean lake like superior.

Damn...it's been alot of years since I've been on Vermillion. That is a COLD lake!

But it's not a mean lake like superior.
It can be on the east end by Tower. Large section of open water over 10 miles. Have seen some rough water, but lake is 45 miles long. Usually we hang out near the Oak Narrows mid lake as there is calmer water. I love the area and many of my cousins live in the Mesabi Iron Range.
Superior is where I got my first seasickness going out to Isle Royal years ago in 14ft swells on a 65ft boat. That was miserable.

Love the state as a born Minnesotan, but hate the so called leaders of the state.

Thing reminds me of a dogfish...I hate those too!

How many hours did you have to wash your hands after that pic?

Forum List

Back