Fighting a War without Bullets?

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
I hope that someone can prove this story false. If not, it's inexcusable.
by Chris Carter
05/25/2010
Commanders have ordered a U.S. military unit in Afghanistan to patrol with unloaded weapons, according to a source in Afghanistan.
In an ambush situation, just how long does it take to engage a target when your weapon isn't already loaded?

“Too long,” states Sandy Daniel, military veteran and deputy director of the Victory Institute. “The first couple of seconds in an ambush are critical, and when that block of time is used to load a weapon instead of firing, you are losing the time you need to stay alive. Patrolling without a chambered round is suicide.”

Fighting a War without Bullets? - HUMAN EVENTS

I don't see any real evidence in this article. Seems like bullshit to me.

I hope that someone can prove this story false. If not, it's inexcusable.
by Chris Carter
05/25/2010
Commanders have ordered a U.S. military unit in Afghanistan to patrol with unloaded weapons, according to a source in Afghanistan.
In an ambush situation, just how long does it take to engage a target when your weapon isn't already loaded?

“Too long,” states Sandy Daniel, military veteran and deputy director of the Victory Institute. “The first couple of seconds in an ambush are critical, and when that block of time is used to load a weapon instead of firing, you are losing the time you need to stay alive. Patrolling without a chambered round is suicide.”

Fighting a War without Bullets? - HUMAN EVENTS
The USA has not made a argument for the western way of life since the 60s .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back