What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Now Castro gets to face God and Lucifer about all the people he murdered and they will go eenie, meenie, mynie, mo ... .

Charter Member
Reaction score
Never fear, the son will pick up where the commie zealot father left off.

Last edited:

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh my God, now we have another reason to celebrate!!!

I don't just dance on this man's grave, I spit on it too.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south

Charter Member
Reaction score
Never fear, the son will pick up where commie zealot father left off.
Hopefully not. Anyways shut up. A monster just bit it. Spread the word.
Soooo... "shut up".. and... "spread the word?"

How does that work, Einstein? ... :lol:
LOL don't mess with me right now! This is a moment that's been in the making for decades!
Sorry... sorry... didn't mean to make you shit your pants... :lol:

OP
aaronleland

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to the dude. He was a resilient little prick.He lived 90 miles away from the most powerful country in the world, we were constantly trying to kill him, and he dies at the age of 90. He's like that cow from Me, Myself, and Irene.

AnCap'n_Murica

Gold Member
Reaction score
BirthdayFidel.jpg

Grandma

Geezer Chick
Reaction score
I wonder what the funeral will be like.

A big ceremonial state funeral, or a standard catholic mass, or a true communist "we're all equal" pine box minimalist affair?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$275.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List