aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Now Castro gets to face God and Lucifer about all the people he murdered and they will go eenie, meenie, mynie, mo ... .

Never fear, the son will pick up where the commie zealot father left off.

Last edited:
Oh my God, now we have another reason to celebrate!!!

I don't just dance on this man's grave, I spit on it too.

Never fear, the son will pick up where commie zealot father left off.
Hopefully not. Anyways shut up. A monster just bit it. Spread the word.
Soooo... "shut up".. and... "spread the word?"

How does that work, Einstein? ... :lol:
LOL don't mess with me right now! This is a moment that's been in the making for decades!
Sorry... sorry... didn't mean to make you shit your pants... :lol:

Gotta hand it to the dude. He was a resilient little prick.He lived 90 miles away from the most powerful country in the world, we were constantly trying to kill him, and he dies at the age of 90. He's like that cow from Me, Myself, and Irene.

BirthdayFidel.jpg

I wonder what the funeral will be like.

A big ceremonial state funeral, or a standard catholic mass, or a true communist "we're all equal" pine box minimalist affair?

New Topics

Forum List

Back