I've always been divided on how I feel about our relationship with Castro. On one hand he was a shitty world leader. On the other hand we spent decades trying to kill him, and somehow convinced the American people that he's the asshole because of it. :lol:

My Cuban priest was constantly railing against Castro.

He told me a story of a political prisoner camp where they told the inmates they were not allowed to celebrate Catholic Mass.

The prisoners defied the order, and celebrated Mass anyway.

So the Communists shot one of the prisoners, and gave the others his bloody shirt to set an example.

The prisoners said, "the relic of a martyr!" and used the bloody shirt as a mantle to cover the altar at the next Mass.

Like in Isaiah 25:11
Castro greets his crowds with swimmer spread arm cupped hands, & Castro escaped arrest by jumping off of his naval frigate and
swimming to shore at night, and what better symbolism since Cuba is just a swim away for those trying to escape the dictator.
Even the next verse mirrors the Fortress walls of San Carlos de la Cabaña, Havana,
Cuba.

Ya... it's such a beautiful and modern country, Castro was such a great leader for his nation... :lol:

8_zpsnuuxkafy.jpg

My Cuban priest was constantly railing against Castro.

He told me a story of a political prisoner camp where they told the inmates they were not allowed to celebrate Catholic Mass.

The prisoners defied the order, and celebrated Mass anyway.

So the Communists shot one of the prisoners, and gave the others his bloody shirt to set an example.

The prisoners said, "the relic of a martyr!" and used the bloody shirt as a mantle to cover the altar at the next Mass.

One dead martyr is worth a dozen live soldiers.

Hopefully the people of Cuba rise up and tell whoever thinks they're going to take over, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of this shit. We want capitalism.

I wonder what the funeral will be like.

A big ceremonial state funeral, or a standard catholic mass, or a true communist "we're all equal" pine box minimalist affair?

My guess would be a mix between a Catholic mass and ceremonial funeral. He was too big of a figure for too long for some minimalist affair.

I wonder what the funeral will be like.

A big ceremonial state funeral, or a standard catholic mass, or a true communist "we're all equal" pine box minimalist affair?
He's not going to get a Catholic Mass. He outlawed going to church on Sunday and Christmas.

So to recap - just the election of Trump has resulted in a skyrocketing stock market, repaired relations around the world for the U.S., and the death of an enemy dictator.

Donald Trump may go down as the greatest president of all-time :lol:

The media will be brainwashing the young fools on how great communism is without actually calling it communism. Occupy Democrats page on Facebook are saddened by this loss.

Forum List

Back