So to recap - just the election of Trump has resulted in a skyrocketing stock market, repaired relations around the world for the U.S., and the death of an enemy dictator.

Donald Trump may go down as the greatest president of all-time :lol:
All your bullshit aside, if somehow Trump's juju helped this monster get put 6 feet under then my mind's a little more open than it was a few hours ago

aaronleland how in the world did you hear this first?! My entire family's been waiting for this news, some literally for 5 or 6 decades, and here on some random internet forum some stranger was the one who my family finally heard it from. There are people who were fast asleep that are awake and partying in Miami right now thanks to you Leland.

:clap:

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?
RIP. Trump HAVANA!

Fidel Castro was a good man. Those who slander him know nothing but what the American slander machine has brainwashed its citizens into believing.

Fidel Castro was a good man. Those who slander him know nothing but what the American slander machine has brainwashed its citizens into believing.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA.... get a load of this mother fucker... :lol: ... ^^^

aaronleland how in the world did you hear this first?! My entire family's been waiting for this news, some literally for 5 or 6 decades, and here on some random internet forum some stranger was the one who my family finally heard it from. There are people who were fast asleep that are awake and partying in Miami right now thanks to you Leland.

:clap:

I just recently downloaded the CNN app because I had to work until 2 AM on election night, and wanted to keep up on the coverage. It's done me good since then. I've received breaking news notifications quite a few times before most media outlets are reporting them.

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?

Some one needed to tell you that he wasn't a World Leader and hadn't been for a number of years.

Forum List

Back