Ferguson Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see those statistics.

:link:

If you need a link by now to know blacks commit more crimes percentage wise you're retarded.

I want a link showing they get lighter sentencing. I'm guessing you already knew that but are unable to provide a credible link.

You apparently have a problem with reading comprehension.
Where were sentencing stats mentioned?

You need to read your post again. Here's your quote. "Sounds like they get of light based on statistics."

That "of" should be "off." You said it sounds like they get off light based on stats....so where's those stats? I really hate repeating myself.

Blacks make up 65% of the population in Ferguson.
Nationally they make up 13% of the population yet commit more than 50% of crimes.
So when those numbers are considered yes blacks should be getting arrested in far higher number than they actually are in Ferguson.

Where are those lighter sentencing stats? Couldn't find anything to back up that claim?

White kids are doing just as many drugs and black kids, yet black neighborhoods are more heavily patrolled. Does that give you a clue as to why more black people are arrested?

Unfortunately, yea, she is.

Sad thing is, she is so racist she assumes all neighborhoods are either "black" or "white."

Very racist of her.

Wilson wasn't indicted because both a Grand Jury and the Justice Department stated there was no evidence to warrant an indictment. Had nothing to do with his leaving the FPD. If there had been even a moderate chance of a conviction, the Justice Department/Holder would have tried to crucify Wilson.

Now, this is not to say that racism did not exist within the FPD, for it surely did. But the clear findings were that racism was not shown to play a role in the incident in question.
Irony alert.
Except that we all know it did.

Wilson wasn't indicted because both a Grand Jury and the Justice Department stated there was no evidence to warrant an indictment. Had nothing to do with his leaving the FPD. If there had been even a moderate chance of a conviction, the Justice Department/Holder would have tried to crucify Wilson.

Now, this is not to say that racism did not exist within the FPD, for it surely did. But the clear findings were that racism was not shown to play a role in the incident in question.
Irony alert.

I suppose if one is a racist, then it must have right? The only reason I don't agree is that had there been the slightest sliver of evidence to support that Wilson was motivated by racism, Holder would have moved mountains to hang the guy. The DOJ found no evidence to support the charge against Wilson. Now, we should note that Brown's reactions to Wilson trying to arrest him were not investigated to see if they were racially motivated.

Irony alert.

I suppose if one is a racist, then it must have right? The only reason I don't agree is that had there been the slightest sliver of evidence to support that Wilson was motivated by racism, Holder would have moved mountains to hang the guy. The DOJ found no evidence to support the charge against Wilson. Now, we should note that Brown's reactions to Wilson trying to arrest him were not investigated to see if they were racially motivated.
Lack of evidence is subjective and not an indication it wasnt racially motivated.

Irony alert.

You are calling me a racist? Based on what? You're reported. Calling people names is not okay in the CDZ.

Lack of evidence is subjective and not an indication it wasnt racially motivated.

You do realize that you're admitting there was no evidence that it was racially motivated so you're saying that doesn't indicate that it WASN'T racist?

Um, typically the burden of proof is on YOU. YOU claim its racially motivated, prove it. You already admit there is a severe lack of evidence of it being racially motivated, so rather than say you're wrong, you say something as stupid as that?

Wow, just wow.

It's called innocent until proven guilty, hun. Not the other way around.

You do realize that you're admitting there was no evidence that it was racially motivated so you're saying that doesn't indicate that it WASN'T racist?

Um, typically the burden of proof is on YOU. YOU claim its racially motivated, prove it. You already admit there is a severe lack of evidence of it being racially motivated, so rather than say you're wrong, you say something as stupid as that?

Wow, just wow.

It's called innocent until proven guilty, hun. Not the other way around.
You must have had a hell of a time when assigned reading assignments. :laugh:

There was clearly racism, but it all came from the black folks

The report isn't proof. If anything it shows it wasn't racially motivated since websites have broken down the numbers and proven that Fergy police are LESS biased than average. It said stupid things like "more blacks were stopped than whites." Ok, population is 65% black in Ferguson. Makes sense. Nationally, blacks cause more car wrecks and deaths than whites. And more blacks that die in car wrecks have bad driving records. So its not racist, its facts.

So you have nothing then, correct?

Last edited:
The report isn't proof. If anything it shows it wasn't racially motivated since websites have broken down the numbers and proven that Fergy police are LESS biased than average. It said stupid things like "more blacks were stopped than whites." Ok, population is 65% black in Ferguson. Makes sense. Nationally, blacks cause more car wrecks and deaths than whites. And more blacks that die in car wrecks have bad driving records. So its not racist, its facts.

I have the report. Your claims that its not correct dont sway me.

Of course your not swayed, and we all know why that is..... Your so in the tank on looking at everything through the prism of race in a super biased and slanted way, that you couldn't see or admit to the truth about these issues if it was tapping you on both sides of your shoulders whispering hey your wrong bud. That's just it, where as the koolaid drinkers will never get a life of their own, and therefore they choose to be enslaved to their own folly for the rest of their days. There is no excuses left, so it's time to quit crying and start catching up and living finally. Cleanse the soul man, and quit thinking that materialism in this world is the key to ones happiness or salvation because it's not.

Of course your not swayed, and we all know why that is..... Your so in the tank on looking at everything through the prism of race in a super biased and slanted way, that you couldn't see or admit to the truth about these issues if it was tapping you on both sides of your shoulders whispering hey your wrong bud. That's just it, where as the koolaid drinkers will never get a life of their own, and therefore they choose to be enslaved to their own folly for the rest of their days. There is no excuses left, so it's time to quit crying and start catching up and living finally. Cleanse the soul man, and quit thinking that materialism in this world is the key to ones happiness or salvation because it's not.
There is no tank. There is only reality. I've lived and overcome it so I know the ins and outs and all the games racist whites play.

The New York Post, by no means a bastion of ring wing conservatism, says the report is bogus. The department of justice (or whoever looked at the case, their name fails me at the moment) said there was no wrongdoing in this shooting.

Why can't fucking liberals LET IT GO?

There is no tank. There is only reality. I've lived and overcome it so I know the ins and outs and all the games racist whites play.
You havn't got over anything or you wouldn't be talking all your racist bull crap all the time. Who you trying to convince, yourself ? It's bad when you lie to yourself about reality and/or life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back