Ferguson Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the real fall-out is the reality that half or more of your businesses are getting out of dodge. I hope you enjoy your crime, violence and hunger. That is all you're doing.
Thats fine. More Black owned businesses can move in.

Which will be robbed and looted at the same rate as other businesses.
Dont you wish?
lol.gif

Blacks dont care about the color of the store owner or the employees they steal from. In fact they start at a young age.

Disgusting Mom Uses Kids To Steal Phones While Distracting Store Clerk New Video

If want to start pointing fingers all over the place, just remember it's always a two edged sword your dealing with. If any man can say that he hath not sinned, then let him cast the first stone remember? I am with you on racism has no place in any position of power, but I am also for fairness and balance in justice.
Its not a double edged sword. Last I heard the BP's are not cops.
Matters not, because they are in a position of power and influence as a group, and they are a group that has people listening to them, and also following them. Al Sharpton is another example of a racist in power, and the list just goes on and on. Not only do whites need some sensitivity/diversity training at times, but the blacks are absolutely no different.

Well, when they get done cleaning all those so called white houses/organizations, then they can start cleaning the houses/organizations of the black panthers and all the other racist organizations that are also out there, and this being regardless of the racial make up of a group. Whites aren't the only ones that can be biased about their race, as there are plenty out there who are biased when it comes to their cuture and their race also.
Why do low intellect white boys always start talking about the Black Panthers when their racism is exposed.
laugh.gif
You believe in equality don't you or don't you?
That was a weak tactic to use. I'm insulted.
OK, I'll ask you is there racism against whites found in blacks? I'll answer for you, yes there is. How do I know? Because I was a victim of it back in the day, but it didn't make me a racist because I was smarter than that... It just made me aware that people can be idiots when they want to be. There are a huge number of factors & things that can shape people or turn people, and when this happens the only thing that can help is education and/or a retraining if people are in a job situation that can be overwhelming to their sensitivities in life.
There is no way Black people can practice racism on whites as a whole. If all Black bankers decided to be racist and not give whites home loans what would that do to whites? Now reverse that and tell me what that would do to Blacks? A PD filled with white racists is the worst thing going. Comparing that to the Black Panthers is not only dishonest but pathetic.
Matters not because both have the same ability to commit racism against each other, and even within an individual case, and so it matters not if it is a single case or multiple cases, where as the act of racism is still the same no matter where it comes from, and it should be treated the same in each case no matter what or where it comes from.

No it's not at all silly.

You take all the apples you want and call them all oranges.

Because a few MAY BE racist does not mean all are racist, and the fact is that local, state and national law enforcement agreed that Wilsons actions fell within the legal authority he had. Race played no part
Your problem is that its not just a few.

Does not prove your point.

But again, far be it from me to burst your bubble........

No law enforcement agency, Federal, State or local found any racism in the shooting.
Actually it does prove my point. Your inability to understand that just makes you ignorant of reality.

No, no It doesn't. Your point is that if a few are racist, all MUST be.

Too funny
Again it wasnt just a few.

Again, you do not have the power to read minds.

True story

Blacks only make up 65 percent of the population, yet they are paying 85 percent of the fines.

Nope.................sorry...................blacks are being targeted.

Well blacks do commit the majority of crimes. Sounds like they get of light based on statistics.

I'd like to see those statistics.

:link:

If you need a link by now to know blacks commit more crimes percentage wise you're retarded.

I want a link showing they get lighter sentencing. I'm guessing you already knew that but are unable to provide a credible link.

You apparently have a problem with reading comprehension.
Where were sentencing stats mentioned?

You need to read your post again. Here's your quote. "Sounds like they get of light based on statistics."

That "of" should be "off." You said it sounds like they get off light based on stats....so where's those stats? I really hate repeating myself.

You know something ineresting about those so-called justice department statistics?

They don't factor in the age of the white population of Ferguson.
seriously, check it out...
Most of the white population of Ferguson MO is geriatric!
Well it's no wonder blacks are convicted more often than whites in Ferguson, they represent an overwhelming part of the age group who are more criminally prone!
Heck if you actually possess the ability to process statistics, unlike the so-called justice dept, young whites may actually be the ones who are the victims of any "prejudice".
Seriously, all those who have commented on this have overlooked this fact?

Did the fed report also serve as a form of a distraction in order to take the attention and/or the heat off of those who looted and burnt the town down, hmmmm ? Will the feds also seek justice in that section of the case as well ? There are many facets or aspects to the case, and all of them need to be addressed fairly and equally. Two or three wrongs don't make a right.

Sure, not a problem.

Bureau of justice statistics good enough for you?

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 52% of homicides.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites.

If blacks really cared about their victimization rates, they'd look within themselves. 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. You don't hear ANYTHING about those crimes.

So not targeting blacks would be not doing your job as law enforcement.

FactCheck do black Americans commit more crime

As for the second part, blacks are not paying fines at 7 times the rate whites are, so that shows, statistically, that whites are screwed by the justice system more than blacks.

And for those saying that blacks get heavier sentences, they don't take into consideration most blacks are repeat offenders, most whites are not since 7 times more blacks offend than whites. You just have to break down the numbers, and indeed you are right, it looks quite racist. Racist against whites.

Last edited:

Sure, not a problem.

Bureau of justice statistics good enough for you?

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Blacks make up 13% of the population yet commit 52% of homicides.

Blacks were disproportionately likely to commit homicide and to be the victims. In 2008 the offending rate for blacks was seven times higher than for whites and the victimisation rate was six times higher.

As we found yesterday, 93 per cent of black victims were killed by blacks and 84 per cent of white victims were killed by whites.

If blacks really cared about their victimization rates, they'd look within themselves. 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. You don't hear ANYTHING about those crimes.

So not targeting blacks would be not doing your job as law enforcement.

FactCheck do black Americans commit more crime

As for the second part, blacks are not paying fines at 7 times the rate whites are, so that shows, statistically, that whites are screwed by the justice system more than blacks.

And for those saying that blacks get heavier sentences, they don't take into consideration most blacks are repeat offenders, most whites are not since 7 times more blacks offend than whites. You just have to break down the numbers, and indeed you are right, it looks quite racist. Racist against whites.

That's not the question I asked, and I've already repeated myself twice. I specifically asked Herewegoagain to back up his claim that black people get lighter sentencing according to his statistics.

I do not accept blogs as a credible source.

If black neighborhoods are more heavily patrolled, and the majority of people getting pulled over are black, then obviously there is racial profiling going on.

A. Racial Profiling and the Assumptions that Drive It

Some crimes are brought to the attention of the police by circumstances (e.g., a dead body) or by bystanders who witness it. But very often the police seek to uncover criminal activity by investigation. They patrol the streets looking for activity they think is suspicious, they stop cars for traffic violations in the hope of discovering more serious criminality and they engage in undercover operations in an effort to uncover crimes without complaining witnesses, like drug trafficking and prostitution. Each of these police tactics involves the exercise of a substantial amount of discretion – the police decide who they consider suspicious, which cars to tail, what conduct warrants further investigation, and which neighborhoods are ripe for enforcement activity.

Unfortunately, that discretion is routinely exercised through the prism of race. The practice of racial profiling – that is, the identification of potential criminal suspects on the basis of skin color or accent – is pervasive.

For example, a growing body of statistical evidence demonstrates that black motorists are disproportionately stopped for minor traffic offenses because the police assume that they are more likely to be engaged in more serious criminal activity. This ironically labeled “driving while black”syndrome has two deleterious effects. It causes a large number of innocent black drivers to be subjected to the hassle and humiliation of police questioning, and it results in a lopsided number of blacks being arrested for non-violent drug crimes that would not come to the attention of authorities but for the racially motivated traffic stop.

The practice is widespread:

• Under a federal court consent decree, traffic stops by the Maryland State Police on Interstate 95 were monitored. In the two year period from January 1995 to December 1997, 70 percent of the drivers stopped and searched by the police were black, while only 17.5 percent of overall drivers – as well as overall speeders – were black.

Chapter One Race and the Police

Wide Racial Divide in Sentencing - WSJ

https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/...achr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf

You don't have to accept blogs, did you not see that I quoted the Bureau of Justice statistics?

And if you would read, all the blogger did was pull from several sources and compile the information.

You quote the ACLU? Ok, two can play at that game. I don't accept the ACLU and "civilrights.org" as sources.

WSJ is a newspaper. Got anything as credible as the BJS?

If want to start pointing fingers all over the place, just remember it's always a two edged sword your dealing with. If any man can say that he hath not sinned, then let him cast the first stone remember? I am with you on racism has no place in any position of power, but I am also for fairness and balance in justice.
Matters not, because they are in a position of power and influence as a group, and they are a group that has people listening to them, and also following them. Al Sharpton is another example of a racist in power, and the list just goes on and on. Not only do whites need some sensitivity/diversity training at times, but the blacks are absolutely no different.
BS. It matters a great deal. The police are the first contact into the legal system which is legitimatized and empowered by the people of the US. They in no way shape or form operate in any capacity like a grass roots movement with no legal power. Any such implications is ludicrous. If you have people being paid to uphold the law and they are racist then you have way more of a problem than Al Sharpton or the Black Panthers.

Your problem is that its not just a few.

Does not prove your point.

But again, far be it from me to burst your bubble........

No law enforcement agency, Federal, State or local found any racism in the shooting.
Actually it does prove my point. Your inability to understand that just makes you ignorant of reality.

No, no It doesn't. Your point is that if a few are racist, all MUST be.

Too funny
Again it wasnt just a few.

Again, you do not have the power to read minds.

True story
Again I read the report not minds.

True story.

Well blacks do commit the majority of crimes. Sounds like they get of light based on statistics.

If you need a link by now to know blacks commit more crimes percentage wise you're retarded.

I want a link showing they get lighter sentencing. I'm guessing you already knew that but are unable to provide a credible link.

You apparently have a problem with reading comprehension.
Where were sentencing stats mentioned?

You need to read your post again. Here's your quote. "Sounds like they get of light based on statistics."

That "of" should be "off." You said it sounds like they get off light based on stats....so where's those stats? I really hate repeating myself.

Blacks make up 65% of the population in Ferguson.
Nationally they make up 13% of the population yet commit more than 50% of crimes.
So when those numbers are considered yes blacks should be getting arrested in far higher number than they actually are in Ferguson.

BS. It matters a great deal. The police are the first contact into the legal system which is legitimatized and empowered by the people of the US. They in no way shape or form operate in any capacity like a grass roots movement with no legal power. Any such implications is ludicrous. If you have people being paid to uphold the law and they are racist then you have way more of a problem than Al Sharpton or the Black Panthers.
You sure about that ? What if these organizations are fueling the hatred against the police, therefore creating a volatile climate for which they then have to go and work in ? Would you be able to hold on to your sanity completely, and without any biases forming under the conditions that these cops work in out there ? Tell the truth now... I mean what do they see on a daily basis in the neighborhoods where there is a claim that poverty is what made those in the hood what they are when they act up or act out like they do ? The use of slavery is GONE, and the use of poverty is running out also as a reason to hate or act up in America, and this because poverty for the most part is usually something that is created by an individual person who is working against his or her own self interest in life, so it is that people then have to find other excuses to use when hating on the law or on the man so to speak, and this otherwise when they do this sort of thing. This nation was making progress, and hey it still is for the many of all colors who want better than this in life, but I think that it is being undermined by some of those (you know who you are) who don't want progress unless it is completely on your terms in life, but what are those terms exactly, and what does it mean for the rest of us Americans out here who are watching and learning about these things now ?

You sure about that ? What if these organizations are fueling the hatred against the police, therefore creating a volatile climate for which they then have to go and work in ? Would you be able to hold on to your sanity completely, and without any biases forming under the conditions that these cops work in out there ? Tell the truth now... I mean what do they see on a daily basis in the neighborhoods where there is a claim that poverty is what made those in the hood what they are when they act up or act out like they do ? The use of slavery is GONE, and the use of poverty is running out also as a reason to hate or act up in America, and this because poverty for the most part is usually something that is created by an individual person who is working against his or her own self interest in life, so it is that people then have to find other excuses to use when hating on the law or on the man so to speak, and this otherwise when they do this sort of thing. This nation was making progress, and hey it still is for the many of all colors who want better than this in life, but I think that it is being undermined by some of those (you know who you are) who don't want progress unless it is completely on your terms in life, but what are those terms exactly, and what does it mean for the rest of us Americans out here who are watching and learning about these things now ?
Faulty logic. The BP's were founded because the racist cops were doing racist things. If the cops werent acting like cave monkeys the BP's would have never been formed. There would have never been a hostile environment. The Black community would have trusted the cops. I am a professional in everything I do. Its beyond idiotic to form a bias while working with complex variables like humans. Matter of fact it will get you killed like that white cop that let the white guy go back in his room, get a gun and smoke him. My advice to people that cant be professional is to find another profession. I have people in my family that are cops and they do just fine. You may think slavery and poverty is a none issue but not everyone shares your opinion. When those 2 dynamics are reinforced by ignorant people pretending everything is ok its pretty much a recipe for problems. You cant tell someone what their reality is unless you have lived it. This nation continues to make progress but its a long way off. The election of a Black POTUS shouldnt bring racists out of the woodworks before he even steps in office but it did. That pretty much validated to the Black community that whites have a long way to go towards becoming civilized. When you look at the fact that whites were thee only demographic that was below 50% in voting for Obama that was a clear signal the ugly hatred and fear was still there in at least a large amount of whites. From my dealings with the younger generation that was not able to vote I would say it is a generational issue. I think once all the whites die out that are my age and older we will at long last see some real change in the racial climate.

According to you, yes. Thats the point. How do you "target blacks?" If blacks commit the crimes, wouldn't you tend to arrest them more?
You target Blacks by arresting them and letting whites go.

So in other words, you can't describe "targeting blacks". That's fine.

Because what I found was this:

Ferguson fake-out Justice Department s bogus report New York Post

The Bureau of Justice Statistics’ 2011 Police-Public Contact Survey indicates that, nationwide, blacks were 31 percent more likely than whites to be pulled over for a traffic stop.

Ferguson is a black-majority town. If its blacks were pulled over at the same rate as blacks nationally, they’d account for 87.5 percent of traffic stops.

In other words, the numbers actually suggest that Ferguson police may be slightly less likely to pull over black drivers than are their national counterparts. They certainly don’t show that Ferguson is a hotbed of racism.

Yeah, the report shows that Blacks drive more recklessly than others on average, by quite a bit. and they die more in car crashes. Its an I dont give a fuck attitude that gets them pulled over.

Obama and holder were dying to convict Wilson, but the witnesses against his were frauds, so they had to come out with something. I also have to wonder, is it considered targeting blacks if a cop goes on a call that was made by a black citizen for assistence? hell no, they have to respond to a call, they have no control over who the perpetrator may be. Im sure black people call the cops all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back