Fentanyl in George Floyd’s system made his lungs weigh 2x-3x more than normal

It is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time, that people like you would...
What is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time is that people like you would instigate riots, looting and destruction of property based on lies about what happened to a thug at the hands of a police officer.

"Hands up! Don't shoot!" was a LIE. Michael Brown was a drugged up thug bent on killing a police officer. He caused his own death and became a martyr.

George Floyd was a drugged up thug who overdosed and died while being restrained. He caused his own death and became a saint.

You dishonestly edited my post to lead to a strawman. At no point have I ever said I support riots. Also, I never said Mike Brown was innocent. Michael Brown is also not even remotely close to the George Floyd incident.

So not only are you dishonest, you also built a strawman and a non sequitur.
I did not edit your quote. I simply truncated it and started my reply with the same wording you used. Like a crybaby, you went to the mods and had it removed. I'll fax you a pacifier.

I used the phrase "people like you" just as you did...to present a posit that may or may not be true about "you" in particular. So you used the liberal tactic of accusing others of what you are doing.

Last edited:
So using drugs is a capital offense now? I'm confused then, why hasn't Rush Limbaugh had police come get him then?

If you swallow packets of fentanyl, that's not capital punishment, that's suicide.

Fatal overdoses that involved and fentanyl-like drugs doubled in one year, to more than 19,000, mostly from illegally made pills or powder, which is often mixed with heroin or other drugs. Heroin was tied to 15,500 deaths and to 14,500 deaths.

There was an autopsy done. He died of having a knee on his fucking neck for almost 9 minutes. It is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time, that people like you would try after all this time to try and blame him for being murdered. I don't know if you have any unarmed combat training at all, but when at Parris Island when doing training on how to do a chokehold, we were told that holding the hold just a few minutes after the person has passed out can cause permanent brain damage. So the training was heavily monitored. Now that's a choke hold, NOT the full weight of a person with their knee on someone's neck.

Do quit with the bullshit. That man was murdered over a call of a fake $20 bill.
You see what you want to see, the facts are the autopsy indicated an opiate overdose, there was no injury to mans neck from knee, cops didn't just up and kill themselves an urban dweller for sporting entertainment, such never made sense to me at all, as the cops, especially the senior training cops, all knew they were being filmed and observed by dozens and dozens of bystanders!

The media ran with the narrative of cops killing helpless "beautiful life"(FNC's Harris Faulkner's verbatim quote)and just as with covington kids, the truth was not entirely visible to the audience, and that is exactly why urban dwelling Minnesota attorney general intentionally suppressed the majority of the video, he knew what had happened, but he wanted to lynch himself some white cops and get himself ingratiated with the murderous mob so as to advance his racist political ambitions!

The man was not murdered, he killed himself with an overdose of narcotics, probably as a result of attempting to hide narcotics in mouth, or having swallowed them in little baggie or balloon, he killed himself! This was a six time time convicted felon, and a man who was caught passing counterfeit cash, and likely was a drug dealer to boot, he was a scumbag and he got exactly the ending he had been auditioning for his entire life, the cops are entirely innocent....

No, the autopsy most certainly did not indicate an opiate overdose. Why are those of your ilk so dishonest? There were two autopsies done, one by the local county medical examiner and another by an independent examiner hired by the family. Both concluded it was a homicide.

The autopsy absolutely did indicate a large amount of drugs - that is not in dispute

Yes it said he had drugs in his system. It did NOT say he died of a drug overdose. Try to keep up.
Okay -

New court documents have uncovered two memorandums, dated May 26 and June 1, that suggest Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker concluded George Floyd likely died from a fentanyl overdose and found “no physical evidence suggesting” that he died of asphyxiation.

“AB (Andrew Baker) said that if Mr. Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he would conclude that it was an overdose death,” says a memo dated June 1, outlining a May 31 virtual with Dr. Baker.

He wasn't found dead at home alone. He was found dead under a police officer's knee. That last sentence isn't very hard to understand unless you have difficulty reading the English language.

Last edited:
It is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time, that people like you would...
What is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time is that people like you would instigate riots, looting and destruction of property based on lies about what happened to a thug at the hands of a police officer.

"Hands up! Don't shoot!" was a LIE. Michael Brown was a drugged up thug bent on killing a police officer. He caused his own death and became a martyr.

George Floyd was a drugged up thug who overdosed and died while being restrained. He caused his own death and became a saint.

You dishonestly edited my post to lead to a strawman. At no point have I ever said I support riots. Also, I never said Mike Brown was innocent. Michael Brown is also not even remotely close to the George Floyd incident.

I did not edit your quote. I simply truncated it and started my reply with the same wording you used. Like a crybaby, you went to the mods and had it removed. I'll fax you a pacifier.

I used the phrase "people like you" just as you did...to present a posit that may or may not be true about "you" in particular. So you used the liberal tactic of accusing others of what you are doing.

Yes you selectively edited it to fit your narrative. You are very dishonest for doing so. Maybe you'll change your posting habits, maybe you won't, but if you do it to mine I'll continue to report them.
1598545585908.png

Yes you selectively edited it to fit your narrative. You are very dishonest for doing so. Maybe you'll change your posting habits, maybe you won't, but if you do it to mine I'll continue to report them. View attachment 380698

Por lew

So using drugs is a capital offense now? I'm confused then, why hasn't Rush Limbaugh had police come get him then?

If you swallow packets of fentanyl, that's not capital punishment, that's suicide.

Fatal overdoses that involved and fentanyl-like drugs doubled in one year, to more than 19,000, mostly from illegally made pills or powder, which is often mixed with heroin or other drugs. Heroin was tied to 15,500 deaths and to 14,500 deaths.

There was an autopsy done. He died of having a knee on his fucking neck for almost 9 minutes. It is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time, that people like you would try after all this time to try and blame him for being murdered. I don't know if you have any unarmed combat training at all, but when at Parris Island when doing training on how to do a chokehold, we were told that holding the hold just a few minutes after the person has passed out can cause permanent brain damage. So the training was heavily monitored. Now that's a choke hold, NOT the full weight of a person with their knee on someone's neck.

Do quit with the bullshit. That man was murdered over a call of a fake $20 bill.
You see what you want to see, the facts are the autopsy indicated an opiate overdose, there was no injury to mans neck from knee, cops didn't just up and kill themselves an urban dweller for sporting entertainment, such never made sense to me at all, as the cops, especially the senior training cops, all knew they were being filmed and observed by dozens and dozens of bystanders!

The media ran with the narrative of cops killing helpless "beautiful life"(FNC's Harris Faulkner's verbatim quote)and just as with covington kids, the truth was not entirely visible to the audience, and that is exactly why urban dwelling Minnesota attorney general intentionally suppressed the majority of the video, he knew what had happened, but he wanted to lynch himself some white cops and get himself ingratiated with the murderous mob so as to advance his racist political ambitions!

The man was not murdered, he killed himself with an overdose of narcotics, probably as a result of attempting to hide narcotics in mouth, or having swallowed them in little baggie or balloon, he killed himself! This was a six time time convicted felon, and a man who was caught passing counterfeit cash, and likely was a drug dealer to boot, he was a scumbag and he got exactly the ending he had been auditioning for his entire life, the cops are entirely innocent....

No, the autopsy most certainly did not indicate an opiate overdose. Why are those of your ilk so dishonest? There were two autopsies done, one by the local county medical examiner and another by an independent examiner hired by the family. Both concluded it was a homicide.

The autopsy absolutely did indicate a large amount of drugs - that is not in dispute

Yes it said he had drugs in his system. It did NOT say he died of a drug overdose. Try to keep up.
Okay -

New court documents have uncovered two memorandums, dated May 26 and June 1, that suggest Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker concluded George Floyd likely died from a fentanyl overdose and found “no physical evidence suggesting” that he died of asphyxiation.

“AB (Andrew Baker) said that if Mr. Floyd had been found dead in his home (or anywhere else) and there were no other contributing factors he would conclude that it was an overdose death,” says a memo dated June 1, outlining a May 31 virtual with Dr. Baker.

He wasn't found dead at home alone. He was found dead under a police officer's knee. That last sentence isn't very hard to understand unless you have difficult reading the English language.
The autopsy revealed lethal levels of drugs. The conclusion of the not-so-great Dr. Michael Baden was based on his viewing of the video, not on actual physical evidence found on George Floyd's neck. The toxicology report was apparently ignored.

So it didn't help pressing on the guys back and neck did it for 8:45 mins.

You really have to wonder about the mindset of people who keep trying to justify the cops killing Mr. Floyd.

Why do YOU demand that we not know the truth and encourage riots based on misinformation?

The cop didn't kneel on his neck for about 10 minutes?

Now we know that did not kill him. He took an overdose of fentanyl on top of other drugs already in his system. Tragic.

Okay -

He wasn't found dead at home alone. He was found dead under a police officer's knee. That last sentence isn't very hard to understand unless you have difficult reading the English language.
The autopsy revealed lethal levels of drugs. The conclusion of the not-so-great Dr. Michael Baden was based on his viewing of the video, not on actual physical evidence found on George Floyd's neck. The toxicology report was apparently ignored.

There was a story to tell.
Doesn't matter if the facts don't fit.

Yes, yes it did! And its those of your "ilk" who are entirely full of lies, deception, and obfuscation, you are seeing exactly what racist democrats wanted you to see, actually, we all did, including my self, but truth is now coming out and it is indisputable & irrefutable! Here you go dumb ass, directly from the autopsy,

• 4ANPP-a precursor and metabolite of fentanyl present in Mr. Floyd's blood.
• Methamphetamine — 19 ng/ML which he described as “very near the low end” and “a stimulant hard on the heart.”
• Fentanyl — 11. He said, “that's pretty high.” This level of fentanyl can cause pulmonary edema. Mr. Floyd’s lungs were 2-3x their normal weight at autopsy. That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances.

• Norfentanyl — 5.6 a metabolite of fentanyl.

Yes, yes it did! And its those of your "ilk" who are entirely full of lies, deception, and obfuscation, you are seeing exactly what racist democrats wanted you to see, actually, we all did, including my self, but truth is now coming out and it is indisputable & irrefutable! Here you go dumb ass, directly from the autopsy,

• Methamphetamine — 19 ng/ML which he described as “very near the low end” and “a stimulant hard on the heart.”
• Fentanyl — 11. He said, “that's pretty high.” This level of fentanyl can cause pulmonary edema. Mr. Floyd’s lungs were 2-3x their normal weight at autopsy. That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances.

If I remember correctly, most of the critical thinkers in the group were skeptical of the story from the beginning.

Okay -

He wasn't found dead at home alone. He was found dead under a police officer's knee. That last sentence isn't very hard to understand unless you have difficulty reading the English language.
So fucking what, the cop had every reason to subdue him as Floyd was agitated and out of control, the only thing the cop is guilty of was failing to ID an "emergent drug overdose," and as no cops are medical experts, that's not much guilt to be carrying on one's shoulders....

I never denied he had drugs in his system. Even on the autopsy that mentions the drugs, it says, "IF" there were no other external factors and he was found dead alone at home it would have been ruled a drug overdose. None of that happened, and in fact there were external factors that included a knee on his neck for almost NINE minutes.

I do wish you all could read and comprehend the same shit you are going to use as evidence to support your argument. The examiner should be blasted and possibly sued by the family for trying to publicly release a "what if" scenario instead of sticking to what actually happened.

Let's say a person was drunk driving and hit and killed a person with cancer, they don't get off with the crime because the person had cancer and could one day be found dead at home alone. Quit being so dense.

Okay -

So fucking what, the cop had every reason to subdue him as Floyd was agitated and out of control, the only thing the cop is guilty of was failing to ID an "emergent drug overdose," and as no cops are medical experts, that's not much guilt to be carrying on one's shoulders....

You've never had any type of unarmed defense training and it shows. Quit making such ignorant posts like this one. There are numerous ways to subdue someone without putting your full weight on someone's neck with your knee. There were several other police standing around doing nothing.

You lie and then you lie to protect your earlier lies.
1. The repeat felon was NOT "found dead under a police officer's knee," as you so reprehensibly and dishonestly stated. He died en route to the station, obviously of his self-imposed drug overdose.
2. NOBODY SAID he was "found dead at home alone." They specified "IF" those were the circumstances. Not that you care about reading the English language with any modicum of comprehension.
3. IF all he had done was to pass a counterfeit $20 bill, he would be in prison today, instead of dead. He started kicking out the car window and was removed before he could do hundreds of dollars damage, not that you care a bit about facts.

Apologists like you are what encourage black men and women to carry chips on their shoulders, and fight and throw fits all the time, everywhere.

I never denied he had drugs in his system. Even on the autopsy that mentions the drugs, it says, "IF" there were no other external factors and he was found dead alone at home it would have been ruled a drug overdose. None of that happened, and in fact there were external factors that included a knee on his neck for almost NINE minutes.

I do wish you all could read and comprehend the same shit you are going to use as evidence to support your argument. The examiner should be blasted and possibly sued by the family for trying to publicly release a "what if" scenario instead of sticking to what actually happened.

Let's say a person was drunk driving and hit and killed a person with cancer, they don't get off with the crime because the person had cancer and could one day be found dead at home alone. Quit being so dense.

You have absolutely misconstrued the memos.

Republicans, you want to know why some of you get called Racist so much?

Because such hateful lying has been drilled into your Democrats' heads for decades, that's why. It keeps blacks under your bootheels, voting Democrat. It keeps blacks on the welfare rolls, because you tell them ad nauseum, "No matter what you do, racism will hold you down!"

Frederick Douglass, Republican.jpg

````Hypocrite Dems blame Trump.jpg

Okay -

You've never had any type of unarmed defense training and it shows. Quit making such ignorant posts like this one. There are numerous ways to subdue someone without putting your full weight on someone's neck with your knee. There were several other police standing around doing nothing.

Until the riots started, the Cop kneeling on his neck was universally condemned.
Even if it wasn't the cause of death, reasonable people thought it to be excessive.

You referring to "Moi" as dense, is rich indeed... You are guilty of confirmation bias, you are seeing exactly what you want to see in that video, the cop "has to be guilty" because that is how you see things! Fortunately, "I am a subject matter expert," which you are not, and I have changed my mind on that video entirely, this is based upon two things, release of more adequate video, and that ME report, further and more importantly, I know how to read the ME's report and you do not!

Do you really believe that cop was so stupid as to intentionally murder a man as dozens of cameras rolled??? The density of gray matter is all your own, likely you hate that Covington Catholic boy too, and I would not be surprised in least if I were to easily dig up past comments from you doing exactly that, hating on that innocent too!

Floyd was not murdered, he died of a drug overdose, he had over three times the amount of fentanyl in his blood necessary to provoke complete respiratory arrest in normal human body, he was not murdered.... That poor cop is being railroaded by unscrupulous politicians so as to advance a despicable and violent political narrative intended to destroy the United States whilst advancing the political power of a thoroughly racist democratic party machine that doesn't care one whit about collapsing the nation, just so long as they get to possess whatever is leftover of it! :wink:

Until the riots started, the Cop kneeling on his neck was universally condemned.
Even if it wasn't the cause of death, reasonable people thought it to be excessive.

Excessive force is a far cry from murder, in anybody's book, IF they are reasonable and honest.
Those two qualifications eliminate scores of millions of people.

"fax" ?

What year is this?

You lie and then you lie to protect your earlier lies.
1. The repeat felon was NOT "found dead under a police officer's knee," as you so reprehensibly and dishonestly stated. He died en route to the station, obviously of his self-imposed drug overdose.
2. NOBODY SAID he was "found dead at home alone." They specified "IF" those were the circumstances. Not that you care about reading the English language with any modicum of comprehension.
3. IF all he had done was to pass a counterfeit $20 bill, he would be in prison today, instead of dead. He started kicking out the car window and was removed before he could do hundreds of dollars damage, not that you care a bit about facts.

Apologists like you are what encourage black men and women to carry chips on their shoulders, and fight and throw fits all the time, everywhere.

Obviously you cannot read. I did say "IF." Hell I capitalized it. Good try though. Read ALL the posts, as they go together. In my quote you posted just now and not the others, is it a lie that he "wasn't found dead at home?"
1598554812228.png
So the hypothetical situation being posited did not happen.

Forum List

Back