Fentanyl in George Floyd’s system made his lungs weigh 2x-3x more than normal

Rioting, looting, property destruction over this. The Demonrats hung their hat on the wrong guy.

George Floyd’s death has been solely attributed by the press as well as prosecutors to former police officer Derek Chauvin’s knee being on Floyd’s neck for over eight minutes. Newly released information from medical examiners indicate there was much more to the story than we’ve been told.
According to court filings yesterday, Floyd had so much Fentanyl in his system, his lungs weighed 2x-3x more than a normal lung. While it’s still presumed that Chauvin’s sustained hold on Floyd contributed to his death, this new report indicates Floyd may have been near death with or without the knee in his neck. According to FOX9:
New exhibits filed in the case against the four former Minneapolis Police Officers accused of murdering George Floyd suggest the Hennepin County Medical Examiner thought George Floyd’s fentanyl levels were at a potentially “fatal level”, but his and other medical examiner’s findings showed he died of a combination of factors.​
Six pieces of evidence were filed in the case Tuesday one day after former officer Tou Thao’s attorneys requested the release of the full autopsy reports from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, the Armed Forces Medical Examiner and the private medical examiners hired by George Floyd’s family.​
Hennepin County Attorney's Office released this document. Dr. Andrew Baker, the Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner who reviewed #GeorgeFloyd's blood test, says the substances found lead him to conclude it was an overdose death. #BlackLivesMatter. Read: pic.twitter.com/xyaQvHDpQw
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 25, 2020
...​

So it was just what I said Floyd's neck was pressing the officer's leg into the ground causing his injuries. Looks like all those BLM thugs will get another TV when those cops are found innocent
No, cop's knee had no contribution to Floyd's demise whatsoever, it appears to me, that the cops missed the signs of an overdose because they were "staggered, & delayed" in onset. I'm all but positive Floyd saw cops coming(he was passing counterfeit currency)and he had opportunity to get the drop on them with his little narcotics packet, either by intentionally swallowing it, or mouthing it for to long, and it managed to dump into his system. Now the cop may or may not be civilly liable, but he is certainly not criminally so, and yet they still have this innocent man locked down at the level 6 maximum security Oak Park Heights prison as if he is guilty of some crime, which he most certainly is not! Everybody, including myself, jumped ahead of our skis on this and we were all wrong! :wink:

So using drugs is a capital offense now? I'm confused then, why hasn't Rush Limbaugh had police come get him then?

If you swallow packets of fentanyl, that's not capital punishment, that's suicide.

Fatal overdoses that involved and fentanyl-like drugs doubled in one year, to more than 19,000, mostly from illegally made pills or powder, which is often mixed with heroin or other drugs. Heroin was tied to 15,500 deaths and to 14,500 deaths.

So using drugs is a capital offense now? I'm confused then, why hasn't Rush Limbaugh had police come get him then?

If you swallow packets of fentanyl, that's not capital punishment, that's suicide.

Fatal overdoses that involved and fentanyl-like drugs doubled in one year, to more than 19,000, mostly from illegally made pills or powder, which is often mixed with heroin or other drugs. Heroin was tied to 15,500 deaths and to 14,500 deaths.

There was an autopsy done. He died of having a knee on his fucking neck for almost 9 minutes. It is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time, that people like you would try after all this time to try and blame him for being murdered. I don't know if you have any unarmed combat training at all, but when at Parris Island when doing training on how to do a chokehold, we were told that holding the hold just a few minutes after the person has passed out can cause permanent brain damage. So the training was heavily monitored. Now that's a choke hold, NOT the full weight of a person with their knee on someone's neck.

Do quit with the bullshit. That man was murdered over a call of a fake $20 bill.

Cops put knees to back of criminals all the time...it doesn't kill them. We could only wish it was that easy to kill criminals.

The poor cops are being abused and railroaded.....

Floyd die from his own drug abuse...

Indeed, kneeling on a suspect's neck was part of the approved procedure by the Minneapolis PD.

I didn't say it was approved---I said it was a common practice AND THAT IT IS NOT LETHAL. ERgo, from Day 1 I thought it obvious that the cops did not kill this 6 foot 7 inch large violent criminal but watch the lib media and blm spin nonsense about his death as they destroyed and attacked so many as they looted. The poor cops fired and arrested for a crime that they did not commit while all they were doing was trying to get a violent criminal off the street.

Violent large criminal being held down by a knee ---is nothing to attack a cop over.

There was an autopsy done. He died of having a knee on his fucking neck for almost 9 minutes. It is absolutely amazing, and pathetic at the same time, that people like you would try after all this time to try and blame him for being murdered. I don't know if you have any unarmed combat training at all, but when at Parris Island when doing training on how to do a chokehold, we were told that holding the hold just a few minutes after the person has passed out can cause permanent brain damage. So the training was heavily monitored. Now that's a choke hold, NOT the full weight of a person with their knee on someone's neck.

Do quit with the bullshit. That man was murdered over a call of a fake $20 bill.

Autopsy is chit and not up to medical standards. Knee to neck especially with no signs of trauma is not medically capable of killing a 6 foot 7 adult male. No way in hell. Its very hard to choke someone---with bones most always having to be broken to do so along with certain bruising. There are two jugular veins that provide blood to the brain-----both and probably neither were hampered from their function of carrying blood to the brain. Criminal was still talking meaning that he was getting air over his vocal cords so air flow was not stopped by the cops. Officer applied what around 45 pounds of pressure at most with his one knee to the back and neck area--which is insufficient to crush a victim as well.

The man as you put was a large violent drug addict and gang member who was a threat to others including the cops---------snagged committing another crime and high drugs so was certainly heading back to prison and thusly refusing arrest. His death is a good thing for society.....and the moron btw died from his DRUG ABUSE---he wasn't murdered and idiots who claim he was even with all the evidence already out need to get a grip and learn the difference.

Autopsy is chit and not up to medical standards. Knee to neck especially with no signs of trauma is not medically capable of killing a 6 foot 7 adult male. No way in hell. Its very hard to choke someone---with bones most always having to be broken to do so along with certain bruising. There are two jugular veins that provide blood to the brain-----both and probably neither were hampered from their function of carrying blood to the brain. Criminal was still talking meaning that he was getting air over his vocal cords so air flow was not stopped by the cops. Officer applied what around 45 pounds of pressure at most with his one knee to the back and neck area--which is insufficient to crush a victim as well.

The man as you put was a large violent drug addict and gang member who was a threat to others including the cops---------snagged committing another crime and high drugs so was certainly heading back to prison and thusly refusing arrest. His death is a good thing for society.....and the moron btw died from his DRUG ABUSE---he wasn't murdered and idiots who claiming he was need to learn the difference.

Blah blah blah the autopsy doesn't matter because it doesn't fit my conspiracy theory narrative blah blah blah.

Being 6'7" has absolutely NOTHING to do with how having a knee on on their neck. Compression of the arteries in the neck cut off oxygen to the brain and kills people. Choking someone out is not hard at all, and no it does not almost always break bones. Choke outs happen in MMA fights ALL THE TIME. Also, crack a fucking book every now and again. Arteries take oxygenated blood FROM the heart to other parts of the body. Veins RETURN blood to the heart. No wonder you think the autopsy is wrong, you're a fucking idiot.

Floyd had 3 times the lethal dose of Fentanyl in his bloodstream, it should be classified as a suicide, but as we all know that doesn’t fit the narrative or corruption of our MSM and the radical liberal left...

You see what you want to see, the facts are the autopsy indicated an opiate overdose, there was no injury to mans neck from knee, cops didn't just up and kill themselves an urban dweller for sporting entertainment, such never made sense to me at all, as the cops, especially the senior training cops, all knew they were being filmed and observed by dozens and dozens of bystanders!

The media ran with the narrative of cops killing helpless "beautiful life"(FNC's Harris Faulkner's verbatim quote)and just as with covington kids, the truth was not entirely visible to the audience, and that is exactly why urban dwelling Minnesota attorney general intentionally suppressed the majority of the video, he knew what had happened, but he wanted to lynch himself some white cops and get himself ingratiated with the murderous mob so as to advance his racist political ambitions!

The man was not murdered, he killed himself with an overdose of narcotics, probably as a result of attempting to hide narcotics in mouth, or having swallowed them in little baggie or balloon, he killed himself! This was a six time time convicted felon, and a man who was caught passing counterfeit cash, and likely was a drug dealer to boot, he was a scumbag and he got exactly the ending he had been auditioning for his entire life, the cops are entirely innocent....

You see what you want to see, the facts are the autopsy indicated an opiate overdose, there was no injury to mans neck from knee, cops didn't just up and kill themselves an urban dweller for sporting entertainment, such never made sense to me at all, as the cops, especially the senior training cops, all knew they were being filmed and observed by dozens and dozens of bystanders!

The media ran with the narrative of cops killing helpless "beautiful life"(FNC's Harris Faulkner's verbatim quote)and just as with covington kids, the truth was not entirely visible to the audience, and that is exactly why urban dwelling Minnesota attorney general intentionally suppressed the majority of the video, he knew what had happened, but he wanted to lynch himself some white cops and get himself ingratiated with the murderous mob so as to advance his racist political ambitions!

The man was not murdered, he killed himself with an overdose of narcotics, probably as a result of attempting to hide narcotics in mouth, or having swallowed them in little baggie or balloon, he killed himself! This was a six time time convicted felon, and a man who was caught passing counterfeit cash, and likely was a drug dealer to boot, he was a scumbag and he got exactly the ending he had been auditioning for his entire life, the cops are entirely innocent....

No, the autopsy most certainly did not indicate an opiate overdose. Why are those of your ilk so dishonest? There were two autopsies done, one by the local county medical examiner and another by an independent examiner hired by the family. Both concluded it was a homicide.

The man as you put was a large violent drug addict and gang member who was a threat to others including the cops---------snagged committing another crime and high drugs so was certainly heading back to prison and thusly refusing arrest. His death is a good thing for society.....and the moron btw died from his DRUG ABUSE---he wasn't murdered and idiots who claiming he was need to learn the difference.

Blah blah blah the autopsy doesn't matter because it doesn't fit my conspiracy theory narrative blah blah blah.

Being 6'7" has absolutely NOTHING to do with how having a knee on on their neck. Compression of the arteries in the neck cut off oxygen to the brain and kills people. Choking someone out is not hard at all, and no it does not almost always break bones. Choke outs happen in MMA fights ALL THE TIME. Also, crack a fucking book every now and again. Arteries take oxygenated blood FROM the heart to other parts of the body. Veins RETURN blood to the heart. No wonder you think the autopsy is wrong, you're a fucking idiot.
\
6 foot 7 has a lot to do with it---the cops were much much smaller men. And btw, you ignored the facts that there are two arteries on the neck one on each side and which btw with the placement of the knee would have cut off neither-------especially with no bruising. DO you hear me pumpkin---the blood supply was not cut off. You may also want to note that druggy floyd was also saying that he couldn't breathe BEFORE being placed on the ground--------------fentanyl/meth combo has this effect on people.

And on my gawd----what do you not understand about choking someone to death takes a hell of a lot more effort than the cops put into it... a knee to the back/neck area does not choke people out. Geebus---compressing blood flow pools blood causing and tissue damage leading to bruising---no bruising on floyds neck as you desperately try to spin nonsense. Simple OD caused Floyd to stop being able to breath and pump blood properly and he subsequently died. He isn't like he wasn't just warned about his heart issues 2 months earlier from a doctor or that he had just recovered from Covid 19 which is known to damage to lining of veins/arteries and the heart.

Oh and fyi, I'm an old woman with lots of life experience...going to nursing school was one of them before becoming a daytrader-----------I don't know what possessed you to mention the tidbit about arteries and veins but I think it has something to do with a silly need of yours to pretend you know something when you obviously don't. What the veins and arteries specifically do adds no pertinent information....Most people understand the whole blood flow thingy.

Autopsy is nonsense...it makes assumptions that aren't based on medical fact. Paid medical examiners for the ambulance chasers who don't even do the actual autopsy shouldn't be allowed to post such dribble.

Rioting, looting, property destruction over this. The Demonrats hung their hat on the wrong guy.

George Floyd’s death has been solely attributed by the press as well as prosecutors to former police officer Derek Chauvin’s knee being on Floyd’s neck for over eight minutes. Newly released information from medical examiners indicate there was much more to the story than we’ve been told.
According to court filings yesterday, Floyd had so much Fentanyl in his system, his lungs weighed 2x-3x more than a normal lung. While it’s still presumed that Chauvin’s sustained hold on Floyd contributed to his death, this new report indicates Floyd may have been near death with or without the knee in his neck. According to FOX9:
New exhibits filed in the case against the four former Minneapolis Police Officers accused of murdering George Floyd suggest the Hennepin County Medical Examiner thought George Floyd’s fentanyl levels were at a potentially “fatal level”, but his and other medical examiner’s findings showed he died of a combination of factors.​
Six pieces of evidence were filed in the case Tuesday one day after former officer Tou Thao’s attorneys requested the release of the full autopsy reports from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, the Armed Forces Medical Examiner and the private medical examiners hired by George Floyd’s family.​
Hennepin County Attorney's Office released this document. Dr. Andrew Baker, the Chief Hennepin County Medical Examiner who reviewed #GeorgeFloyd's blood test, says the substances found lead him to conclude it was an overdose death. #BlackLivesMatter. Read: pic.twitter.com/xyaQvHDpQw
...​

#FreeDerek

So it didn't help pressing on the guys back and neck did it for 8:45 mins.
The fact he held it there for over 8 minutes proves it wasn’t killing him. If his knee was cutting off his ability to breath, he would not be able to yell and scream the way he did, and he wouldn’t had stayed conscious for 8 minutes.

He died of drug overdose.

No, the autopsy most certainly did not indicate an opiate overdose. Why are those of your ilk so dishonest? There were two autopsies done, one by the local county medical examiner and another by an independent examiner hired by the family. Both concluded it was a homicide.

What the sam hell are you babbling about? The autopsy (with the toxicology results entered later) clearly stated that Floyd was a habitual drug user-----who favored Meth and Fentanyl that day although he also had other drugs including pot. He took enough drugs to kill a horse..........Oh that is right the paid for Medical Examiner didn't even look at the tox reports did he.........

Floyd's drug abuse killed him-----------------the long and short term damage to both heart and lungs was a forgone conclusion even before the cops arrived.

\
6 foot 7 has a lot to do with it---the cops were much much smaller men. And btw, you ignored the facts that there are two arteries on the neck one on each side and which btw with the placement of the knee would have cut off neither-------especially with no bruising. DO you hear me pumpkin---the blood supply was not cut off. You may also want to note that druggy floyd was also saying that he couldn't breathe BEFORE being placed on the ground--------------fentanyl/meth combo has this effect on people.

And on my gawd----what do you not understand about choking someone to death takes a hell of a lot more effort than the cops put into it... a knee to the back/neck area does not choke people out. Geebus---compressing blood flow pools blood causing and tissue damage leading to bruising---no bruising on floyds neck as you desperately try to spin nonsense. Simple OD caused Floyd to stop being able to breath and pump blood properly and he subsequently died. He isn't like he wasn't just warned about his heart issues 2 months earlier from a doctor or that he had just recovered from Covid 19 which is known to damage to lining of veins/arteries and the heart.

Oh and fyi, I'm an old woman with lots of life experience...going to nursing school was one of them before becoming a daytrader-----------I don't know what possessed you to mention the tidbit about arteries and veins but I think it has something to do with a silly need of yours to pretend you know something when you obviously don't. What the veins and arteries specifically do adds no pertinent information....Most people understand the whole blood flow thingy.

Autopsy is nonsense...it makes assumptions that aren't based on medical fact. Paid medical examiners for the ambulance chasers who don't even do the actual autopsy shouldn't be allowed to post such dribble.

YOU said veins. No it doesn't take much to choke someone out. It only takes less than ELEVEN POUNDS of pressure on the carotid artery. You should bow out of this conversation because you are making yourself look foolish.

Look ashamed!​
Brutal effort at confronting liberals with facts they are not allowed to comprehend!​

\

YOU said veins. No it doesn't take much to choke someone out. It only takes less than ELEVEN POUNDS of pressure on the carotid artery. You should bow out of this conversation because you are making yourself look foolish.

Typo-----its one in the morning here. There are two arteries just like the veins on two different sides of the neck---the cops didn't apply enough pressure to either if you look at the videos and certainly didn't have both blocked. The Video also show Floyd not just talking but also moving his neck around---meaning not enough pressure to do anything. You should bow out since you are still claiming that choking someone is easy. Its very very difficult to kill someone by choking-------especially if they are huge as floyd was and still moving their head and neck around which also explains the whole no bruising thing.

Floyd died like many criminals do-----from his drug abuse.

Using drugs has always been a capital offense thing-----use it you take your chances of dying by the drug or by the cops as you will likely be chosing to live the crime life as well.

Forum List

Back