Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

The electricity in the shell around the atom is pointing in one direction even though its not flowing. When all the atom's are lined up like in a magnet, the slight density on the aether of one atom's electric shell adds together with the other's, and a density exists on the aether between to north ends of a magnet. The pressure from the magnet's density on the aether causes the electricity in copper atom's electric shell to point away from or towards the magnet.
The alternating motion creates AC current.

I bet there's a way to get electricity directly from heat.

Yeah, it's called a Stirling motor / engine / generator.
The Aether transfers a small portion of the Sun's radiative heat energy directly to Earth. That energy may then be captured and/or directed to perform useful work such generating electrical current.

Alternatively, Iceland runs largely on geothermal or heat radiated from Earth's core.
Iceland is the world's largest green energy producer per capita and largest electricity producer per capita, with approximately 55,000 kWh per person per year. In comparison, the EU average is less than 6,000 kWh.

Last edited:
To hopefully help clarify things for you (trevor) and others, here's the typical pile of hogwash still being taught to students worldwide:

J.J. Thompson did nothing of the sort. Eric Dollard reveals what he really did:

To hopefully help clarify things for you (trevor) and others, here's the typical pile of hogwash still being taught to students worldwide:

J.J. Thompson did nothing of the sort. Eric Dollard reveals what he really did:

I looked it over. Can't make much sense of it. Perhaps you could explain more.

I looked it over. Can't make much sense of it. Perhaps you could explain more.
Oh well. I tried. Dollard writes better than he talks. Point is, when the Kahn Academy, for example, claims that J.J. Thompson said this or did that, they haven't actually verified what they're spewing in his name. They're just copying and repeating nonsense they got from some lazy fraud who did the same. Rinse and repeat. Dollard always goes straight to the origin and proceeds as though he'd read nothing attributed elsewhere. That's how he's succeeded where most others have failed.

As I've said many times, J.J. Thompson never wanted to be credited with discovering a thing called "the electron." The cutesy sounding woman in this video does a great job of describing things right up until the inevitable crash and burn about 4 minutes in when this crap appears on the screen.

Clipboard02.jpg
Notice how Thompson is directly quoted nowhere. The purpose is a circular argument where the hasty conclusion "eventually called electrons" somehow proves the obvious premise "charged particles" in retrospect. What? To read anything Thompson actually said, one is fairly forced to go to an online library if not a physical library or buy a copy from evil Amazon.

Thing is Thompson was an experimental physicist. He didn't deliberately bullshit, but being only human, was subject to peer pressure just like anyone else. So one must bear that in mind. When he was not at all sure he'd aim to please by adopting rather than casting doubt upon or rejecting the characterization of things used by the consensus. He'd go along to get along. I believe that explains more than anything his eventual transition from using "corpuscle" to "particle." He didn't understand the Aether well enough yet to argue his own point. No one did, perhaps with the exception of Tesla.

With the benefit of hindsight, "corpuscle" is what Thompson clearly should have stuck with. Enough for now. It's a long journey with no apparent end..

I could not care less what you think "a space" is "in physics." As I've stated many times previously, space actually has but one dimension, space. When I say a plane has only two dimensions I really mean it has only two coordinates. So I'll sometimes revert to the more common usage of "dimension," leaving it to the reader to sort out.. Big deal. Point being, all can easily relate to a bread basket having length, width, and height. If one of those (whatever you want to call them) is zero, it takes up no space. Keep It Simple Stupid.
Not that simple. A Cantor Dust is a fully compact and measurable "space", but it's nowhere dense (therefore takes up no "space", right?)

That said, there are sound reasons to simply presume the Aether exists regardless. Far sounder than presuming it doesn't.

No. Spin, and entanglement.

Even Einstein flipped back and forth on the matter while oddly insisting that it had to be one or the other, nothing between or beyond.

Einstein was not a big fan of compactification.

Entanglement proves there is no "medium". Instead, there is a curvature of the universe.

Google "Alexandroff one-point compactification".

Essentially like taking a piece of paper and curving it so its edges align. It becomes a cylinder. To an organism living in the plane of the paper though, nothing has changed.

The electricity in the shell around the atom is pointing in one direction even though its not flowing.

That's called an electric dipole moment.

When all the atom's are lined up like in a magnet, the slight density on the aether of one atom's electric shell adds together with the other's, and a density exists on the aether between to north ends of a magnet.

Molecules like water are "paramagnetic", the electrons tend to hover on one side of the molecule.

The pressure from the magnet's density on the aether causes the electricity in copper atom's electric shell to point away from or towards the magnet.

And... ?

The alternating motion creates AC current.

Any magnetic field interacting with an electric dipole will generate a current.

Why bother? Are you familiar with the physics of annealing?

Copper anneals very quickly, you can even quench it in water.

Here for example, is an annealing technology where the metal is directly heated by the magnetic field.

Not that simple. A Cantor Dust is a fully compact and measurable "space", but it's nowhere dense (therefore takes up no "space", right?)
In any case, it's a mathematical abstraction like the basis for The Calculus itself. Not the "space" under discussion, but likely a useful mathematical tool in some situations.

Google "Alexandroff one-point compactification".

Essentially like taking a piece of paper and curving it so its edges align. It becomes a cylinder. To an organism living in the plane of the paper though, nothing has changed.
Same. Mathematical abstraction. Adding dimensions can be fun but it ain't real. No organism could actually "live" in zero thickness paper.
Einstein was not a big fan of compactification.
Neither am I. Spacetime is the bullshit premise for its own circular (non)existence.
Entanglement proves there is no "medium". Instead, there is a curvature of the universe.
To the contrary, Entanglement proves the Aether must exist to support such longitudinal (instant) information or energy transfers. No way physics can explain it otherwise without jumping through "spacetime" hoops and other such nonsense.

Also, "Spin" is just due to the screw like (hyperboloid) nature of all energy transfer through and of the Aether itself. Just as a spinning top always precesses. The Aether goes clockwise half the time, counterclockwise the rest, simultaneously and at the same time too.

Last edited:
Getting back to J.J. Thompson and cathode rays, the Aether transfers energy (in its transverse or </= speed of light mode) is a bead-like succession of field packets. In longitudinal (instant) form, it just transfers energy in one long tubular field directly like a a piece of spaghetti, as I described earlier where the energy from counterspace forms the "probability field", aka "electron field", "shell", "lobe", etc., by repeatedly transferring energy to every field location over a period of time specific to the element or ion as dictated by the charge needs of the protons to remain stable.

Hmmm... another layman thought. If electricity in the shell creates a magnetic field around an atom, then a magnetic field must be heat/density that originates from the strongest part of the shell. Since the energy in the shell is at a 'standstill' a magnet resembles the effects of gravity pulling things together. If each atom has a north and south pole, an AC current may create heat from kinetic energy of the nucleus moving in accordance with its pole repositioning.

You're cooking with gas now. But "kinetic energy" is yet another "Gee, let's overcomplicate everything!" farce. All energy is potential in nature, constantly being created and destroyed, and at the same time too ;)

You guys are barking up the wrong tree.

One must use careful logic when considering physics.

Mr Grumble, you use phrases like "period of time" and "at the same time", without being able to define time.

How about, define that first.

The traditional physical model of point-like linear time is demonstrably impossible.

And, we have clues from the brain about what actually happens.

And, we have clues from physics that tell us why "dusts" (like Cantor dusts) are important in this discussion.

You say energy is "transfered", how does that happen?

With reference to entanglement, I suggest checking into wavelets. The tails of wavelets create long range order in the dynamics.

For instance - Prof. Monika Schleier-Smith at Stanford, puts 10 rubidium atoms in a row, shines a laser beam on them, and gets a symmetric and measurable 4d entanglement pattern.

None of this can be explained by an aether. Field interactions are required. (And non-commutative ones too, if we're going to claim that sequence matters, which we "must" claim if we're going to invoke an arrow of time).

In any case, it's a mathematical abstraction like the basis for The Calculus itself. Not the "space" under discussion, but likely a useful mathematical tool in some situations.
How do you know it's not the space under discussion?

I'll give you a workable physical model where it is.

Each "quantum" is actually a dust, consisting of a population of wavelets.

The "corpuscles" in the dust are actually Planck scales wave packets, and the law of large numbers guarantees we see a wave "front" and we get Gaussian statistics.

This explains, for example, how spin can be both up and down at the same "time", and how a beam of light can "decide" to use all possible paths.

Here - things like this are impossible to explain with an aether. Note: "spatially extended atomic system behaving as a single collective spin".

No carbon needed for iron to rust, but the process is highly exothermic. So you could gain significant heat ("directly") by spritzing water on a pile of clean iron, then worry about what the heck to do with the rusty product later.
What about using stomach acid to oxidize a peach so that it runs a 240 lb bicycle or something? could you close a container with stomach acid and create pressure in it with a slice of peach? If the slice of peach is your fuel, or leaves, anything green, and you can create HCl acid like the stomach for free, or the energy consumed making it is less then what you gain back, which would be in surplus because of your fuel, it might work as a low pressure system to spin a generator.

Last edited:
What about using stomach acid to oxidize a peach so that it runs a 240 lb bicycle or something? could you close a container with stomach acid and create pressure in it with a slice of peach? If the slice of peach is your fuel, or leaves, anything green, and you can create HCl acid like the stomach for free, or the energy consumed making it is less then what you gain back, which would be in surplus because of your fuel, it might work as a low pressure system to spin a generator.
Those are ideas. There are the economic costs vs. gains to consider, then finding the COP or Coefficient Of Performance reveals just how much of a "free energy" system you've really got.
For a refrigerator keeping an inside temperature of 4 oC = 277 K operating in a room at 22 oC = 299 K the best possible coefficient of performance is COPmax = 277/(299 - 277) = 12.6. The best possible ratio of the amount of heat removed to the work done is 12.6. Heat cannot flow from inside an ordinary refrigerator into the warmer room unless we plug in the electric motor that does work on the refrigerant.
But, you don't have plug anything in to extract useful work from a system. Hand a kid a kite and watch the wind do the vast majority of the flying work for free.

You're cooking with gas now. But "kinetic energy" is yet another "Gee, let's overcomplicate everything!" farce. All energy is potential in nature, constantly being created and destroyed, and at the same time too ;)
Another layman's thought... Energy's property of being one way directional, expanding into colder area's of the aether, creates an atom's magnetic field which is also one way. The energy trapped in the gravity filed of the nucleus doesn't circle around the nucleus, but is static or lacking in movement. The magnetic field is an extension of the stationary energy that creates the electric shell. The field is one way because the energy in the shell was created by the movement of energy in one direction.

Forum List

Back