Female school principal 'sexually abused girl to prepare her for marriage' at ultra-Orthodox Jewish

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
The former principal of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish school allegedly abused a 15-year-old student to ‘prepare her for marriage’.

Malka Leifer, the 'strict' former principal at Adass Israel School in Melbourne, was named in a negligence and injury lawsuit against the school by a former student who claims Leifer abused her and her two sisters over several years.

Leifer allegedly began grooming the student, using the girl’s physically abusive home life as a way to get close to her, Victoria’s Supreme Court heard this week.

‘She liked to hug me like a baby, and rock me. She said I should consider her like a mother who loved me, and that I was special,’ the woman told the court, the Herald Sun reports.

2862F17400000578-3071054-image-a-3_1430951644471.jpg

Former principal at Adass Israel School in Melbourne, Malka Leifer, is expected to be extradited from Israel to face sexual abuse charges

The former student, now in her twenties, claimed Leifer groomed her after offering private religious classes and began touching her and digitally penetrating her when she got older, The Age reports.The woman said that since the alleged abuse, which she was too afraid to speak out about because of Leifer’s high-standing position in the community, she has suffered depression and became suicidal.

Read more: Principal Malka Leifer sexually abused girl to prepare her for marriage Daily Mail Online
She fled to Israel

The former principal of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish school allegedly abused a 15-year-old student to ‘prepare her for marriage’.

Malka Leifer, the 'strict' former principal at Adass Israel School in Melbourne, was named in a negligence and injury lawsuit against the school by a former student who claims Leifer abused her and her two sisters over several years.

Leifer allegedly began grooming the student, using the girl’s physically abusive home life as a way to get close to her, Victoria’s Supreme Court heard this week.

‘She liked to hug me like a baby, and rock me. She said I should consider her like a mother who loved me, and that I was special,’ the woman told the court, the Herald Sun reports.

Former principal at Adass Israel School in Melbourne, Malka Leifer, is expected to be extradited from Israel to face sexual abuse charges

The former student, now in her twenties, claimed Leifer groomed her after offering private religious classes and began touching her and digitally penetrating her when she got older, The Age reports.The woman said that since the alleged abuse, which she was too afraid to speak out about because of Leifer’s high-standing position in the community, she has suffered depression and became suicidal.

Read more: Principal Malka Leifer sexually abused girl to prepare her for marriage Daily Mail Online
She fled to Israel

Now if it had been a muslim they would have been given a pension and the right to throw the first rock. Then have a street named after them.

She fled to Israel

What about the abuse the girl was going through at home? Is the girl transferring her home abuse on to the teacher?

Lesbians should be kept away from children as much as male gays should be kept away from children.

If true it was wrong. I've seen kids that have been abused and what they think they remember is often distorted. They are afraid to speak against their parents or family figure and blame others instead.
Teachers have been falsely accused in other countries. Teachers, priests and coaches can take advantage of children in their care but false accusation happen far too often.
I would be more concerned with the abuse she was receiving at her home.

People like that woman need to be strung up and turned into a pinata! I have no use for people who go out of their way to add more to a person's mountain of misery and for what? Their own sick and perverted desires? May she fry and fry hard if she has no regrets!

God bless you and the girl always!!!

Holly

People like that woman need to be strung up and turned into a pinata! I have no use for people who go out of their way to add more to a person's mountain of misery and for what? Their own sick and perverted desires? May she fry and fry hard if she has no regrets!

Holly

Is that why you don't like me? Because I go out of my way to add more to your mountain of misery?
^_^

Holly

Is that why you don't like me? Because I go out of my way to add more to your mountain of misery?​
The reason why there is nothing good to say about you is because you want a mountain to exist, even if that means that you have to be the one who gets it started.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
A lesbian homo pervert.

90% of pedophiles are heterosexual not homosexual
WRONG. I posted a survey where 30% of all child molesters are homo. Even though they are only 3 to 4% of the populace.
Hetero's make up 30 and Bi's make up 30%.
I know better then your false number.

>>Dr. William C. Holmes, Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, authored a study in the December 1998 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association that indicated that 98 percent of all male perpetrators who had sexually abused boys were identified in their families and communities as heterosexual.
Researcher Carole Jenny found, in a 1994 study, that “a child’s risk of being molested by his or her relative’s heterosexual partner is 100 times greater than by someone who might be identified as homosexual.” Of the 93,000 sexually abused kids in the US in 1999 (the last year of available statistics), half of the children were sexually abused by their parents (Sandusky), while other relatives committed 18 percent of the offenses.
<<

A lesbian homo pervert.

90% of pedophiles are heterosexual not homosexual
WRONG. I posted a survey where 30% of all child molesters are homo. Even though they are only 3 to 4% of the populace.
Hetero's make up 30 and Bi's make up 30%.
I know better then your false number.

>>Dr. William C. Holmes, Assistant Professor of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, authored a study in the December 1998 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association that indicated that 98 percent of all male perpetrators who had sexually abused boys were identified in their families and communities as heterosexual.
Researcher Carole Jenny found, in a 1994 study, that “a child’s risk of being molested by his or her relative’s heterosexual partner is 100 times greater than by someone who might be identified as homosexual.” Of the 93,000 sexually abused kids in the US in 1999 (the last year of available statistics), half of the children were sexually abused by their parents (Sandusky), while other relatives committed 18 percent of the offenses.
<<
If a full grown male has sex with a boy that is HOMO rape no matter what others call it. Those perps CLAIM to be hetero but in FACT their attacks were HOMO.

Forum List

Back