Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

TM, please answer the following questions that you repeatedly avoid.

The real question here is why does Truthdoesn'tmatter insist on not letting the voter registrations be cleaned up.

Why do you insist on letting convicted felons vote?

Why do you insist on letting registered voters who are deceased have a fraudulent vote?

Why do you insist on letting people bus the elderly to voting locations to have them fill out their ballots for them?

What's wrong with making sure that only registered voters who are actually not felons and are still alive vote?

Why the resistance to cleaning up the voter registrations?

Rick

Rick

No when the case is done then we can have teh evidence.

Now if they are convicted that would mean something , if they are found innocent will at least get to see the evidence huh?

What I gave you were court documents from a trial that never took place because the Rs decided to let their hands be tied during an election so tehy could avoid being tried.

Now if they thought like you that the evidence meant nothing I would think they would not have let the court tie their hands for years to come.

Why did the RNC not just clear their name if it was all bullshit?

This has already been answered by more than one poster in the other thread where you were proven to be a liar and you ran away to this thread because you don't want to face FACTS.

Why did the Democrats let the Republicans off the hook if the evidence was do "damning" as you've said over and over and over and spammed this board with repeatedly?

There are nothing but ALLEGATIONS in your "court documents." There is NO FINDING OF GUILT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, you know this, and choose to ignore it because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Rick

No when the case is done then we can have teh evidence.

Now if they are convicted that would mean something , if they are found innocent will at least get to see the evidence huh?

What I gave you were court documents from a trial that never took place because the Rs decided to let their hands be tied during an election so tehy could avoid being tried.

Now if they thought like you that the evidence meant nothing I would think they would not have let the court tie their hands for years to come.

Why did the RNC not just clear their name if it was all bullshit?

Why did the DNC let the RNC settle out of court if this was not bullshit?

Why? Most likely because the RNC found evidence against the DNC and the DNC backed down rather than allowing the other issues to come forth.

You see, if the DNC really thought they had a case they would have pursued it. Instead they either realize a) they could not prove it or b) the RNC had counter measures to sue them with that would have been damaging to the DNC.

I'm guessing b.

Immie

I did you idiot rick

You have not. You're just showing yourself to be a liar yet again. You NEVER answered the above questions. You just keep ignoring them.

If you've answered them, please post a link to your response.

Or as you're so fond of saying "show me your proof."

I'll wait for that link.

Rick

I did you idiot rick

You have not. You're just showing yourself to be a liar yet again. You NEVER answered the above questions. You just keep ignoring them.

I'll wait for that link.

Rick

I cant help it if you cant read.

Couldn't find your non existent answers, huh?

Where's the link TM?

You're a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

We have always used studies to make policy in this country.

To pretend its better to decide on knee jerk instead of intelligent infomation gathering is just silly

I'll wait for that link.

Rick

I cant help it if you cant read.

Couldn't find your non existent answers, huh?

Where's the link TM?

You're a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

Translated into TMspeak: Yuor a LAIR!

http://www.brennancenter.org/page/-/Democracy/dnc.v.rnc/2004 Malone order.pdf

Immie the same thing happened in Malone, you were wrong and I was right.

I know you are no longer the person I used to know who would have appologised like I did to you.

Once again, proof that the DNC doesn't want to clean up the voter registration.

Thanks for proving my point.

Rick

Hey idiot did you even read that court document? In it they find the republicans broke the court supervised consent decree.

Immie called me a liar for saying the republicans got caught in wrongdoing in this case. He was wrong and I was right.

i know he no longer has the class to admitt it, I have had many christain people do this type of thing to me all my life.

I know you are no longer the person I used to know who would have appologised like I did to you.

Rick

Hey idiot did you even read that court document? In it they find the republicans broke the court supervised consent decree.

Immie called me a liar for saying the republicans got caught in wrongdoing in this case. He was wrong and I was right.

i know he no longer has the class to admitt it, I have had many christain people do this type of thing to me all my life.

So your problem is paranoia....not stupidity.

You liar.

I was right and of course, that makes you wrong.

The Malone case was 17 years after the Consent Decree and three years before the motion to dismiss the decree. The motion was denied because of false allegations by people like Malone... people who would lie just like you.

And when the hell did you apologize to me? You have been calling me a liar for three months. Just another lie by TM.

Immie

Rick

Another lie! I called you a liar for saying it was proof that the RNC had committed those crimes. An unsubstantiated accusation IS NOT proof. Never once did I deny that the RNC had more than likely committed some crimes and I have repeatedly stated that I believed they did as did the DNC, but you are a lying bitch when you use a statement (as the highlighted one above) that you know to be flat out false.

Now, quit lying about me.

Immie

The court did not say it was unsubstanciated Immie.

they ordered the republicans to stop their actions

Forum List

Back