feisty old broads of usmb

sorry kids, no fucking weddings, awright? unless somebody else gets lucky as a result of this inspired thread, of course, then we could do that movie.

and i thought snuggies were those foam things they use to keep their drinks cold

Those are koozies. I bought one in North Dakota to keep my beer from freezing. Real multi-purpose product.

they call them something else here.

tell me, is it true that the ND legislature is considering a bill to name the telephone pole state tree?

As soon as they find a species that lasts longer than 4 winters and 3 summers.

Here I am in my snuggie!

snuggie.jpg

eeewwwww! you wouldn't catch me dead with all that polyester against my naked skin.

I dunno dude... she has a furby. That has to count for something!

That would be awesome if we had a USMB marriage! They could register at Wal-Mart and everyone could get them a Snuggie.

Maybe they could get married in a Walmart!

:lol: - I'm still coming naked!

I'm not really interested in knowing about your ejaculatory practices, however being naked helps make the cleanup easier if you are prone to --

JIZZ IN YOUR PANTS

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4[/ame]

I'm not really interested in knowing about your ejaculatory practices, however being naked helps make the cleanup easier if you are prone to --

JIZZ IN YOUR PANTS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xotoxi again.

Bummer, X-Man!

:popcorn:

That would be awesome if we had a USMB marriage! They could register at Wal-Mart and everyone could get them a Snuggie.

i got news for you folks.

if and when i get married, nobody is wearing clothes and if i get my way, the wedding party is either coming in nekked by parachute or like navy seals hitting the beach without all that excess baggage.

maddie is looking for a man...she is in cleveland....you know the one that posts in blue....so tell me what does one become when one ages out of feisty old broad?

You can tell cuz she doesn't ask if she looks fat any more..she asks if she looks feisty in them jeans.. :lol::lol::lol:

something tells me that maddie's gonna tell you a thing or two when she decides to show up.

maddie is looking for a man...she is in cleveland....you know the one that posts in blue....so tell me what does one become when one ages out of feisty old broad?

You can tell cuz she doesn't ask if she looks fat any more..she asks if she looks feisty in them jeans.. :lol::lol::lol:

something tells me that maddie's gonna tell you a thing or two when she decides to show up.

She's already threatened me with sex...what more can she do?:lol::lol::lol::eek:

She's already threatened me with sex...what more can she do?:lol::lol::lol::eek:

you too?

i gave her my phone number --- we talked a bit --- she abruptly had to run off somewhere and i haven't heard hide nor hair from her since. i haven't seen any fresh posts either.

i'm starting to wonder if she decided she didn't really want to fall in love with me after she got to talk to me a bit. there's a lot of very difficult shit going on in my real life recently that could easily scare someone off when they hear me talking about it.

you too?

i gave her my phone number --- we talked a bit --- she abruptly had to run off somewhere and i haven't heard hide nor hair from her since. i haven't seen any fresh posts either.

i'm starting to wonder if she decided she didn't really want to fall in love with me after she got to talk to me a bit. there's a lot of very difficult shit going on in my real life recently that could easily scare someone off when they hear me talking about it.

There's only one solution: Huggy and tommywho70x.

1555838812.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:thup:

Here I am in my snuggie!

snuggie.jpg

Check out that hottie!

It's the Snuggie. Take it off and here's what you get:

hag2.jpg

(Please tell me that snuggie pic is not of the real EZ....)

that photo reminds me of an old what's gross joke

...when you kiss your granny goodnight and she slips you the tongue.

that's gross, but nowhere nears as bad as when you throw your panties at the wall and they stick

the thing i find myself really digging about usmb is the flock of feisty old birds who aren't afraid to get down in the cess pool and fling shit with the bozos.

are any of you girls in the 40-60 age bracket looking for a significant other?

i'm an established artist, self-sufficient and don't use drugs or alcohol to excess more than three or four times a year and almost always at some kind of gathering where everybody is indulging in excessive amounts of intoxicants.

"There is no age to the spirit? " I don't know any woman here I would refer to as an old broad. They are spirited, great and make me proud...regardless of their age or political beliefs. They have and exercise something many do not and that is courage. So you are right on in your admiration of them...:)

you too?

not!

tommy doesn't do peckers or tushes

you too?

Check out that hottie!

It's the Snuggie. Take it off and here's what you get:

hag2.jpg

(Please tell me that snuggie pic is not of the real EZ....)

that photo reminds me of an old what's gross joke

...when you kiss your granny goodnight and she slips you the tongue.

that's gross, but nowhere nears as bad as when you throw your panties at the wall and they stick

:omg: Dear God!! *Granny raises eyebrows* :ack-1:

Last edited:

you too?

:eek: Have Huggy and AGayBikerSailor broken up? Ahhhhh, that's a shame. They made such a cute couple.

Forum List

Back