feisty old broads of usmb

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
the thing i find myself really digging about usmb is the flock of feisty old birds who aren't afraid to get down in the cess pool and fling shit with the bozos.

are any of you girls in the 40-60 age bracket looking for a significant other?

i'm an established artist, self-sufficient and don't use drugs or alcohol to excess more than three or four times a year and almost always at some kind of gathering where everybody is indulging in excessive amounts of intoxicants.

maddie is looking for a man...she is in cleveland....you know the one that posts in blue....so tell me what does one become when one ages out of feisty old broad?

How weird :eusa_eh:

'Bones acting the Cupid is a little strange, but the context of the thread keeps it from going total Twilight Zone.

I am not aware of the context.:confused:

I do know that "broad" is a weird word, and "gettin down in the cesspool" is stinky.

And making excuses for drug use is another oddity

And yet you don't seem to have a problem with 'flinging shit with the bozos'.....

Interesting. :eusa_think: Very interesting.​

How weird :eusa_eh:

'Bones acting the Cupid is a little strange, but the context of the thread keeps it from going total Twilight Zone.

I am not aware of the context.:confused:

I do know that "broad" is a weird word, and "gettin down in the cesspool" is stinky.

And making excuses for drug use is another oddity
i just watched lee marvin, the duke, cesar romero and dorothy lamour in the old john ford comedy, donovan's reef last. broad is archaic slang. i usually refer to broads like maddie and bones as ladies.

obviously you have never been in the peyote lodge or at an electric koolaid acid test or you would understand that i wasn't making excuses. i was telling it like it is.

for instance, my niece is getting married this summer. i expect to get quite drunk and some of my parent's friends depend on me to supply the weed for those sorts of occasions.

i'm sure you didn't mean 'wierd' as a compliment either, but i live in austin, texas, where wierd is in the city motto.

maddie is looking for a man...she is in cleveland....you know the one that posts in blue....so tell me what does one become when one ages out of feisty old broad?

British, I think.

lol i should run me an ad......for the man i want

whatcha lookin for sweet cheeks?

i've got plenty of unattached friends --- lotsa variety too. just no millionaires.

no snuggies for me, please. canned beverages rarely cross my lips.

beer in a can is more properly called neurotoxin

Last edited:
maddie is looking for a man...she is in cleveland....you know the one that posts in blue....

That would be awesome if we had a USMB marriage! They could register at Wal-Mart and everyone could get them a Snuggie.

Better yet, the entire wedding party wears snuggies, you and mani can play dueling banjos while the bride and groom walk down the plank, and bones and luissa will serve pot brownies at the reception.

Gunny of couse will marry them, because he's been certified as the USMB Past-er.

maddie is looking for a man...she is in cleveland....you know the one that posts in blue....

That would be awesome if we had a USMB marriage! They could register at Wal-Mart and everyone could get them a Snuggie.

Better yet, the entire wedding party wears snuggies, you and mani can play dueling banjos while the bride and groom walk down the plank, and bones and luissa will serve pot brownies at the reception.

Gunny of couse will marry them, because he's been certified as the USMB Past-er.

If I'm coming, I'm coming naked.

Forum List

Back