Feinsteins Hubby Making billions off US Postal Property Sales!

This is why the political class ignores We The People these days; they make afar too much money sponging off the federal government in so many ways you cant list them all.

Here is one of many examples. Diane Feinsteins hubby is handling the sale of US postal properties. He gets a commission from both buyer and seller, has his own private appraisal agents, and has the protection of the Grande Old Bitch Senator who claims to not know of any of her hubby's dealings.

Right.

Now of course this is not nearly so bad as plagiarism in the minds of the libtards out there, but for the rest of us it is outrageous, and we should all note that the supposed RINO opposition party is doing exactly nothing to stop this kind of theft of tax payer funds that are extracted at threat of force, incarceration, violence and death.

snopes.com: CBRE/Richard Blum and USPS

Diane Feinstein Set to Make Billions in Sale of Postal Properties | Conservative Infidel Conservative Infidel

Sen. Feinstein?s Husband & the Postal Service

In July 2011, the Postal Service entered into an exclusive contract with the real estate firm CB Richard Ellis Group Inc. (CBRE) to sell surplus Postal Service properties. Blum, Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s husband, is the chairman of the company’s board of directors. As a member of the board of directors, he received $157,000 in cash and stock awards from CBRE Group in 2012. His investment firm, Blum Capital Partners, L.P., is also the real estate firm’s fifth largest institutional shareholder. As of May 2013, it held more than 15 million shares worth an estimated $3 billion. However, this amounts to about 4.5 percent of CBRE Group’s total shares. CBRE Group is the largest commercial real estate firm in the world. Its Postal Service contract is responsible for a fraction of that revenue, and just a fraction of that fraction is passed on to shareholders.

The email suggests Feinstein — described as a “powerful U.S. Senator from San Francisco” — misused her office to secure a “sweet deal” for her husband. But there is no evidence of that.

Sue Brennan, a Postal Service spokeswoman, told us in an email that seven firms participated in a competitive bidding process. She said the Postal Service chose CBRE Group because it “was the contractor with the best overall organization, capability and experience.”

lol, investigative journalism is dead, and working for the Man these days, even if the Man is a Bitch instead.

Richard Blum's firm does exactly what Mitt Romney's Bain Capital does. CB Richard Ellis may be the preeminent commercial real estate firm in the world.

So what's the problem?

BTW, being the "fifth largest shareholder" with 4.5% of the shares, and trying to tie Blum to impropriety through innuendo is pretty laughable.

Usually, people who comment on this shit have no idea what they are talking about.

if it happened the way it did with the building i worked out of the people got what they deserved.....the people up here had a brand new nice building with plenty of parking.....they were told to come down to the meeting so everyone could voice their opinion....something like 50 people showed up.....now they have to drive aprox 5 miles to an old dilapidated building with very little parking......and i heard the crying after it happened.....i told them you people just told them you can give a rats ass if they closed it....so they did.....

Why would you choose the racial epithet 'YOU PEOPLE'?

well lets see.....when the people who are patrons of that certain PO, are crying to me about how they actually closed the place.....i said ...."YOU PEOPLE had the opportunity to go down to the meeting in mass and voice your opinions....you did not....so they closed it".....does that clear it up?.....or did you think i was talking to a bunch of minorities?......

How many minorities were you talking too?

Why would you choose the racial epithet 'YOU PEOPLE'?

well lets see.....when the people who are patrons of that certain PO, are crying to me about how they actually closed the place.....i said ...."YOU PEOPLE had the opportunity to go down to the meeting in mass and voice your opinions....you did not....so they closed it".....does that clear it up?.....or did you think i was talking to a bunch of minorities?......

How many minorities were you talking too?

in a REAL one percenter neighborhood?....you take a guess...

Forum List

Back