Feels like we're in Germany hiding Jews

One of them is a confirmed alcoholic.

well it does kill germs.....

~S~

People act as though every single human being is visibly shedding Leprosy.

SO. AFRAID. Honestly. I'm really embarrassed by what a mass of cowards we've become. I mean that.

There is some evidence that this virus is spread as an aerosol. We were fortunate that HIV was spread only by bodily fluids and I said at the time that it was good that HIV was not spread through the air. These are different times. It's not cowardice to combat this virus with the understanding that it is spread through the air.

To put this another way: what is the worst that can happen? You can get the virus, in which case, you have an at best maybe 10% of dying.

I got news for you. You are going to die anyway.

This panicked fear of death is really a mark of where we are, as a society, spiritually. This fear has turned us into spiteful, hissing cats, turning against each other. We have no chill, no acceptance, no PEACE. Every human being is a potential Instrument of our Death, of which we have an irrational fear.

Yeah, because we don't have any faith. Witness your post-Christian nation. It ain't pretty.
What a stupid post. God, you’re a moron.

When you can only post this in response, it tells me you have no argument. Which I already knew.

~S~

SO. AFRAID. Honestly. I'm really embarrassed by what a mass of cowards we've become. I mean that.

There is some evidence that this virus is spread as an aerosol. We were fortunate that HIV was spread only by bodily fluids and I said at the time that it was good that HIV was not spread through the air. These are different times. It's not cowardice to combat this virus with the understanding that it is spread through the air.

To put this another way: what is the worst that can happen? You can get the virus, in which case, you have an at best maybe 10% of dying.

This panicked fear of death is really a mark of where we are, as a society, spiritually. This fear has turned us into spiteful, hissing cats, turning against each other. We have no chill, no acceptance, no PEACE. Every human being is a potential Instrument of our Death, of which we have an irrational fear.

Yeah, because we don't have any faith. Witness your post-Christian nation. It ain't pretty.

When you can only post this in response, it tells me you have no argument. Which I already knew.
When you post stupidity like “You are going to die anyway”, calling you out for your idiocy is the only possible response.

Playing board games, cooking the house down, and, watching binge watching Netflix at home is how I’ve always imagined what it would be like for the Jews and untermensch during the Holocaust.

~S~

When you post stupidity like “You are going to die anyway”, calling you out for your idiocy is the only possible response.

Right. Being so petrified of death that you turn on your own neighbors as witnessed in this thread is ridiculous. If you are so petrified of getting sick and dying that you are driven to seek to punish people for these infractions, your fear is out of proportion. And yes, guess what--YOU ARE GOING TO DIE ANYWAY

These Gestapo tactics is what blob supporters voted for and were quite happy when they were rounding up brown people for breaking the law. White people getting arrested for breaking the law? Not so much.
Progs have been living off the Alinsky rules for so long it is ingrained as part of their personalities. You can not even see yourselves as the agressors.

The responses confirm what I already knew.

Your question should have been directed to the Hillary/Obama voters

Have you been a good citizen and reported your neighbors for congregating or God forbid, barbecuing?
Why do you conservative types want so badly to kill innocent people?
Your post makes no sense and your fellow mentally handicapped Liberals are cheering you on.
There were only 2 words with more than 2 syllables. I'm not sure what your problem is.
I have no problem, you have a problem.
Your post made no sense and your fellow mentally handicapped Liberals cheered you on.

If a moron has a personal death wish, that's one thing. A person who wants to spread disease and death throughout his/her society is quite another, as s/he is a sociopath.

I took an infrequent trip to the supermarket yesterday, with NIOSH approved mask and gloves. and a guy came along, with no mask or gloves, and I had to move away from him as he came too close while I was looking for my butter-with-canola oil, despite signs all over the store cautioning to keep a six-foot distance. This skank then proceeded to conduct a ten-minute research into every selection in the refrigerated cabinet. He touched everything, read every package, while oblivious to the fact that I was standing there because he had invaded my space. No apology. Nothing. Skanks like him should be punished in some way.
I have had the same experience with a few idiots in my town.

I live in a densely-populated area, so I don't know who is shopping next to me. This guy was a trip! Really. He pulled out an item, and then read it, did the same thing time after time, he must have read every item, or was conducting some sort of research regarding butter, while I not only was there first, but also walked to the side to wait for him to get clear. He was totally oblivious! I have to wonder what produces someone like him. He may have had some sort of mental illness. I just don't know.

And you want him "punished". For what? Handling butter? Annoying you, jackboots? Standing too close? What, you're unable to move away?

I did move away, moron, and then stood waiting for this pig to finish his research with him wasting MY time. This pig behaved in a totally rude manner toward me and flagrantly ignored every rule of social distancing, even though reminded in notices throughout the store and repeated on the PA system. In all of your posts, you seem to exhibit a fondness for skanky men. hmmm. Interesting.

~S~

Nobody is turning against anyone. Moreover, there is a lot of faith in the U.S. in a variety of religions, which you seem totally oblivious to. Did you know that Biden is a Catholic, Hillary Clinton is a life-long Methodist, Pete Buttigieg is an Episcopalian, Sanders is Jewish, Barrack Obama is a member of the Church of Christ?

The nation has never had a religious identification, so there is no such thing as a "post-Christian nation", much less "mine," whatever that is supposed to mean. Christians of all sects have thrived in the U.S. historically and continue to do so today. You seem oblivious to this fact.

Try to understand science, particularly the field of epidemiology. I know that this is difficult for you.

What is it with you and skanky men? I know that you chase after frankie, but what is it?

Actually my nearest neighbor is a couple thousand yards away. Nobody around here cares what their neighbors do, and there's always someone shooting guns, fireworks, or having bonfires.

That doesn't mean we don't watch each other's property though.

View attachment 322537
You should move out in the country
View attachment 322544

Well humbly, that's was the view from the front of the property. There's 100 acres of woods behind me. It's pretty steep but when you get to the plateau on the top, the view is awesome. I just don't have any pictures of it because I haven't been up there in awhile.

These Gestapo tactics is what blob supporters voted for and were quite happy when they were rounding up brown people for breaking the law. White people getting arrested for breaking the law? Not so much.

Right.......... lmfao!

You sure are changing the goal posts again --- because you need a reaction.

You're prior 'gotcha' posts/aka pseudo questions in this thread failed in getting any traction.

Now you've fallen so low your last desperate attempt is to call Trump supporters Nazis (don't deflect) and racists in only ONE sentence!

Congrats!

You are backsliding.

Right.......... lmfao!

You sure are changing the goal posts again --- because you need a reaction.

You're prior 'gotcha' posts/aka pseudo questions in this thread failed in getting any traction.

Now you've fallen so low your last desperate attempt is to call Trump supporters Nazis (don't deflect) and racists in only ONE sentence!

Congrats!

You are backsliding.

You support no knock raids for one group breaking the law but not simple arrests of others breaking the law. If you think GOP antics are the same as Nazis...you’re probably right

15-dont-know-who-got-me-sick-but-i-will-find-you-and-i-will-kill-you-meme-600x582.jpg

If a moron has a personal death wish, that's one thing. A person who wants to spread disease and death throughout his/her society is quite another, as s/he is a sociopath.

I took an infrequent trip to the supermarket yesterday, with NIOSH approved mask and gloves. and a guy came along, with no mask or gloves, and I had to move away from him as he came too close while I was looking for my butter-with-canola oil, despite signs all over the store cautioning to keep a six-foot distance. This skank then proceeded to conduct a ten-minute research into every selection in the refrigerated cabinet. He touched everything, read every package, while oblivious to the fact that I was standing there because he had invaded my space. No apology. Nothing. Skanks like him should be punished in some way.

I live in a densely-populated area, so I don't know who is shopping next to me. This guy was a trip! Really. He pulled out an item, and then read it, did the same thing time after time, he must have read every item, or was conducting some sort of research regarding butter, while I not only was there first, but also walked to the side to wait for him to get clear. He was totally oblivious! I have to wonder what produces someone like him. He may have had some sort of mental illness. I just don't know.

And you want him "punished". For what? Handling butter? Annoying you, jackboots? Standing too close? What, you're unable to move away?

I did move away, moron, and then stood waiting for this pig to finish his research with him wasting MY time. This pig behaved in a totally rude manner toward me and flagrantly ignored every rule of social distancing, even though reminded in notices throughout the store and repeated on the PA system. In all of your posts, you seem to exhibit a fondness for skanky men. hmmm. Interesting.

You're not well, are you?

This person disregarded all of the known rules, and then shoved me out of the way because I actually follow the rules of social distancing, which was extremely rude. He should have waited a safe distance until I was finished, as I do with other shoppers. When someone is selecting an item from the shelves, I stand back and wait.

You do have a fondness for skanky, rude men. You have shown it over months. I will refrain for now from speculating on what causes it, except to say that you are a known frankie lover. Lots of luck on landing him.

This person disregarded all of the known rules, and then shoved me out of the way because I actually follow the rules of social distancing, which was extremely rude. He should have waited a safe distance until I was finished, as I do with other shoppers. When someone is selecting an item from the shelves, I stand back and wait.

You do have a fondness for skanky, rude men. You have shown it over months. I will refrain for now from speculating on what causes it, except to say that you are a known frankie lover. Lots of luck on landing him.

Projection on the skanky men, sweetheart. You got called out again and are clearly projecting.

I'm sorry that you clearly have such trouble in life. Really.

By the way, the "Frankie lover" thing is a fiction of your mental illness. Produce posts or shut it.

Projection on the skanky men, sweetheart. You got called out again and are clearly projecting.

I didn't get called out on anything. I specifically said that I was the one who moved away from this skank, even though I was there first and he should have waited at a distance for me to finish, as the shelves were pretty bare and I needed to find my product, butter with canola oil, instead of getting too close and causing me to move away and then taking his sweet lovin' time actually reading each package. How long is it supposed to take to pick a package of butter? Did he have to conduct a scientific study of butter?

And you are a frank-the-skank lover. As a matter of fact, you seem to worship people who have a penis. I can be fond of them. But Jeez Louise. I am running out of patience with fucking idiots.

I didn't get called out on anything. I specifically said that I was the one who moved away from this skank, even though I was there first and he should have waited at a distance for me to finish, as the shelves were pretty bare and I needed to find my product, butter with canola oil, instead of getting too close and causing me to move away and then taking his sweet lovin' time actually reading each package. How long is it supposed to take to pick a package of butter? Did he have to conduct a scientific study of butter?

And you are a frank-the-skank lover. As a matter of fact, you seem to worship people who have a penis. I can be fond of them. But Jeez Louise. I am running out of patience with fucking idiots.

You're not well

Forum List

Back