Feelin' the Bern

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
ok, here's a Bernie possibility ..

Sanders continues to hang around even though he's said he would vote for Clinton

Sanders is TOTALLY committed to defeating Trump

Sanders supporters do not like Clinton

soooooooooooo

A month (+/-) before the election Bernie goes on a FULL NATIONAL CAMPAIGN (using his $ and Clinton's $) and pulls an end around ... not to vote for him or Clinton, but to support the Democratic Party and ..

BEAT DONALD TRUMP!

if he can sell that, coupled with Clinton supporters, Donnie is totally F'd.. TOTALLY !

(not that he isn't already)

bernie fans and most grown-ups realize they don't have to be in love with the candidate, as long as the candidate is willing to fight for the political causes you care about vs fighting against them, ala mr drumpf...

bernie is of course voting for hillary but he's holding out on a full-throated endorsement until the convention, so he can try to leverage the dem. party platform farther left than center.

Warren also pointed out that both she and Clinton have humble roots compared to Trump. “I’m a daughter of a maintenance man who made it all the way to the United States Senate, and Hillary Clinton is the granddaughter of a factory worker who’s going to make it all the way to the White House,” she said.

Warren and Clinton haven’t always been on the same page, especially when it comes to Wall Street, but she told Rachel Maddow that she was ready to work to make sure Clinton wins the Oval Office.

"I’m ready. I am ready to get in this fight and work my heart out for Hillary Clinton to become the next president of the United States — and to make sure that Donald Trump never gets anyplace close to the White House."

This event comes after President Barack Obama endorsed Clinton and after Bernie Sanders said he would vote for Clinton. Obama was supposed to make his first appearance on the campaign trail with Clinton earlier this month, but it was postponed after the Orlando mass shooting.

WATCH: Bernie Sanders Will Vote For Hillary Clinton
While on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Bernie Sanders announced that he will vote for Hillary Clinton in November to beat Donald Trump.

Click here to read more

“I think the issue right here is that I’m going to do whatever I can to defeat Donald Trump,” Sanders said. “I think Trump, in so many ways, will be a disaster for this country if he were to be elected president. We do not need a president whose cornerstone of his campaign is bigotry, is insulting Mexicans and Latinos and Muslims and women, who does not believe in the reality of climate change when virtually every scientist who has studied this issue understands we have a global crisis.”

Sanders went on to say of Trump, “This is not someone who should become president.”

Sanders said he will continue to push for a strong Democratic platform, which is one that “represents working people, that stands up to big money interests.”

bernie fans and most grown-ups realize they don't have to be in love with the candidate, as long as the candidate is willing to fight for the political causes you care about vs fighting against them, ala mr drumpf...

bernie is of course voting for hillary but he's holding out on a full-throated endorsement until the convention, so he can try to leverage the dem. party platform farther left than center.

Grown up adults and Bernie Sanders supporters don't go together. Grown up adults are willing to do for themselves. Bernie Sanders supporters aren't. They like Bernie promising them things they think someone else should provide for them.

our tax dollars paid back to our communities in various ways still belong to THE PEOPLE. ^

Grown up adults and Bernie Sanders supporters don't go together. Grown up adults are willing to do for themselves. Bernie Sanders supporters aren't. They like Bernie promising them things they think someone else should provide for them.

Why are you even part of a nation or a community if you don't think community members have a vested interest in helping others within their community or nation?

Why are you even part of a nation or a community if you don't think community members have a vested interest in helping others within their community or nation?

Because conservatives like to pretend there's no such thing as society even if they're part of one.

conservatives like to pretend ... period.

The End.

Sanders continues to hang around even though he's said he would vote for Clinton

soooooooooooo

A month (+/-) before the election Bernie goes on a FULL NATIONAL CAMPAIGN (using his $ and Clinton's $) and pulls an end around ... not to vote for him or Clinton, but to support the Democratic Party and ..

BEAT DONALD TRUMP!

if he can sell that, coupled with Clinton supporters, Donnie is totally F'd.. TOTALLY !

Hillary would love to have Bernie (or Warren) campaigning for her and also keep the Wall St dollars, but imo it's an either or.

soooooooooooo

BEAT DONALD TRUMP!

(clears throat)

Hi. Have a seat.

Comfortable?

Okay. Listen. I will try to break this to you gently. I know how fragile you Bernistas are.

So here it is: Bernie Sanders is Ron Paul.

Wait wait wait! Let me explain!

During the 2012 campaign Ron Paul got more public attention than he had ever received in his entire septuagenarian life. And because of this, he kept his campaign going long after he should have quit.

Hey, I don't blame him. As long as you have the biggest spotlight of your life, might as well milk it for all its worth. I get it.

Just so with Bernie. His day in the sun is feeling good, but no way he will ever be President.

Just like Ron, Bernie will bask for a while, and then after the election he will move to YouTube and emit the occasional ranting missive for his dwindling fans until he keels over and dies in 2018.

"The billionaire class is still up to its old tri--gurk! gak! unhhhh..." (thud)

soooooooooooo

BEAT DONALD TRUMP!

(clears throat)

Hi. Have a seat.

Comfortable?

Okay. Listen. I will try to break this to you gently. I know how fragile you Bernistas are.

During the 2012 campaign Ron Paul got more public attention than he had ever received in his entire septuagenarian life. And because of this, he kept his campaign going long after he should have quit.

Hey, I don't blame him. As long as you have the biggest spotlight of your life, might as well milk it for all its worth. I get it.

Just so with Bernie. His day in the sun is feeling good, but no way he will ever be President.

Just like Ron, Bernie will bask for a while, and then after the election he will move to YouTube and emit the occasional ranting missive for his dwindling fans until he keels over and dies in 2018.

Hey look, the dem party moved left since 1992! And, wages are stalled so let's look progressive (and Donald is very progressive but only for older not fully employed whites)

There are student debt issues, but real reform would be tying aid to successfully matriculating in degree programs aimed at post grad employment and public service. Not real popular with the Bernie crowd.

Wall St (and 401ks) got bailed out. Not so much home owners who bought in the bubble.

We are paying to defend our trading partners.

soooooooooooo

BEAT DONALD TRUMP!

(clears throat)

Hi. Have a seat.

Comfortable?

"The billionaire class is still up to its old tri--gurk! gak! unhhhh..." (thud)

ME? A BERNISITA?

riiiiiiiight.
:lmao:

ok, start all over :popcorn:

Define helping others.

Forum List

Back