eat something?
what?

if you had bad drunk night.
7a43804deef669c4ca5c8cc5aa80116b.jpg

and you feel nauseated or going to puck and you have headache in the morning

use pill and medicine?
eat something?
what?

Darling why do you drink so much? It's not good, at the time it might, but you know, morning awful feelings.

Don't mix the pills with the booze. You could eat something, but then you could be in the bathroom with the head down the toilet. I think you should go back to bed, not to sleep, just to take it easy, if you fall asleep, well that's good also, you know sleeping it off and that jazz.

You mentioned the other night about the wine, now this, you know, I'm worrying about you now, why you need this stuff.

:smiliehug:

I've not been "under the weather" since I was twelve. And that was only once so I can't help you with a cure...but I sure can help you with a preventative. It goes like this: drink only top shelf grog and then only one or two max. NEVER mix a a good liquor with soda...or even ice. If it's good enough to drink why disguise it?? And just let yourself enjoy the moment whatever the situation: party, dance, barbie, etc etc.

Greg

use pill and medicine?
eat something?
what?

the majority of hangover symptoms are caused by dehydration

No cure but drink plenty of water before, during and in the morning. Other than that there's the raw egg and yogurt with a dash of Worcestershire sauce. It won't cure anything but it makes me laugh when people with hangovers try it.

But a real one; halve Greek Yogurt and water and add a little salt. Nothing to do with being hung over but I've taken a liking to it recently. It's very refreshing and lines the stomach and gets water into you. (Normally I like my yogurt flavoured and with sugar but not any more.

Greg

use pill and medicine?
eat something?
what?

Darling why do you drink so much? It's not good, at the time it might, but you know, morning awful feelings.

Don't mix the pills with the booze. You could eat something, but then you could be in the bathroom with the head down the toilet. I think you should go back to bed, not to sleep, just to take it easy, if you fall asleep, well that's good also, you know sleeping it off and that jazz.

You mentioned the other night about the wine, now this, you know, I'm worrying about you now, why you need this stuff.

:smiliehug:

I hope there is someone doing the Guardian Angel thing; nothing worse than choking on one's own vomit when drunk. I saw a compromised person doing that and quickly turned them on their side/stomach. Also handy as a hint for anyone who is out of it...but you probably already know that. Basic First Aid sorta stuff.

I've not been "under the weather" since I was twelve. And that was only once so I can't help you with a cure...but I sure can help you with a preventative. It goes like this: drink only top shelf grog and then only one or two max. NEVER mix a a good liquor with soda...or even ice. If it's good enough to drink why disguise it?? And just let yourself enjoy the moment whatever the situation: party, dance, barbie, etc etc.

Greg
because of iran law.its forbidden.and sanction against iran.(1$ was 1000 iran money 6 years ago but 1$ is 3800 iran money now)
good liquor is very expensive.i must buy cheap liquor and cheap liquor have very bad taste.i must mix it with juice. juice isnt ok like soda?

Soon enough the morning hangover will last a day, then a day and a half, then two days. Unlike me maybe by then you'll quit drinking...... I had to wait till it lasted a week........

When I was drinking every day, water and lots of it, but you need to drink it right after you are done drinking....

Greg
because of iran law.its forbidden.and sanction against iran.(1$ was 1000 iran money 6 years ago but 1$ is 3800 iran money now)
good liquor is very expensive.i must buy cheap liquor and cheap liquor have very bad taste.i must mix it with juice. juice isnt ok like soda?

Sometimes Dani you may as well just keep away from the grog and drink the juice. Otherwise what's the point? If the booze is lousy then why drink it? I recall an eighty Europence ($1) wine while I was in France a few years ago. It was disgusting. We have a derogatory term for wine like that: Jewellery cleaner. And no, it won't clean anything; just tastes like it.

Best of luck though.

Greg

use pill and medicine?
eat something?
what?

Don't you drink before bed again tonight, just go to bed with a cup of tea! This is the order, you know I'm being sensible here.

OMG WTF? It's 12.47am, I need the bed.

Gute Nacht und süße Träume.

Greg

Sometimes Dani you may as well just keep away from the grog and drink the juice. Otherwise what's the point? If the booze is lousy then why drink it? I recall an eighty Europence ($1) wine while I was in France a few years ago. It was disgusting. We have a derogatory term for wine like that: Jewellery cleaner. And no, it won't clean anything; just tastes like it.

Best of luck though.

Greg

Ah French wine! You should have had the Austrian or the German wine OR the Austrian AND the German wine! This is where you made mistake :smoke::wink:

Know why you're hungover the next morning? Because you're dehydrated and your electrolytes are depleted. Quickest way to fix that is to drink a bottle of Gatorade and get some protein into your stomach (eggs are best, but the consistency can be a bit daunting for some when they're hungover).

But a bottle of Gatorade and a couple of cups of coffee and something to eat will set you right as rain in an hour or so.

Forum List

Back