Gavin Newsom gives free health care to all immigrants at the beginning of the year.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Anyone surprised?

No.

Must be nice.
If Newsom the snake oil salesman ever becomes President, kiss America goodbye.

Anyone surprised?

No.

Must be nice.
So the undocumented immigrants, who have lived here for years and work, many paying taxes...?

Hopefully that will make us all safer from illnesses and disease.

California will welcome the new year by becoming the first state to offer health insurance for all undocumented immigrants.

Starting Jan. 1, all undocumented immigrants, regardless of age, will qualify for Medi-Cal, California's version of the federal Medicaid program for people with low incomes.

Previously, undocumented immigrants were not qualified to receive comprehensive health insurance but were allowed to receive emergency and pregnancy-related services under Medi-Cal as long as they met eligibility requirements, including income limits and California residency in 2014.

More Americans back giving undocumented immigrants medical care than economic aid amid coronavirus: Poll​

There are nearly 10.5 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.

So the undocumented immigrants, who have lived here for years and work, many paying taxes...?

More Americans back giving undocumented immigrants medical care than economic aid amid coronavirus: Poll​

there is more than that.....i was hearing that number when i lived there...

there is more than that.....i was hearing that number when i lived there...

I've worked alongside illegals who paid taxes and worked harder than many of the native born imbeciles who whine about drugs and shit. Most undocumented immigrants work. They are not the people we see sleeping on the streets and doing drugs and engaging in criminal enterprises. I say we make a trade.

I've worked alongside illegals who paid taxes and worked harder than many of the native born imbeciles who whine about drugs and shit. Most undocumented immigrants work. They are not the people we see sleeping on the streets and doing drugs and engaging in criminal enterprises. I say we make a trade.
i have been around them for quite a while myself.....i used to sit in the garage in the ally way with them and bullshit....yea they all did work ......i have known to many to just outright hate them.....but i have told quite a few to go down to the immigration center and sign up to become a tax payer and contribute.....

i have been around them for quite a while myself.....i used to sit in the garage in the ally way with them and bullshit....yea they all did work ......i have known to many to just outright hate them.....but i have told quite a few to go down to the immigration center and sign up to become a tax payer and contribute.....

I helped a few get green cards, and one got citizenship.

If I were in their shoes -- is always my thinking.

Well, Bon Appétit.

Enjoy even larger state deficits as your guests bring tuberculosis, measles, polio and a host of other communicable diseases the taxpayer will be burdened with.

Well, Bon Appétit.

Enjoy even larger state deficits as your guests bring tuberculosis, measles, polio and a host of other communicable diseases the taxpayer will be burdened with.

The problem is that these diseases won’t be contained to California.

Well, Bon Appétit.

FAUX NEWS

We don't want vermin like your kind and illegal brown vermin in this country, which was created for White citizens only.

The problem is that these diseases won’t be contained to California.

Thats true. Diseases will be carried by the illegals to wherever they eventually go, frequently large cities where emergency rooms become their primary care.

Forum List

Back