Feds call for water cutbacks ‘to avoid a catastrophic collapse’ of Colorado River

My friend's daughter is a PA student out in New Mexico, she's done several rotations in California and surrounding states. Her dream was to live in California, but now that she's been there and seen first hand how terrible it is, she now wants to move back east when she's done. Several of the practices she's been to have zero English speaking patients, the temporary housing she's had to lease have homeless living right outside, she doesn't feel safe to even walk her dog, not to mention the garbage and filth everywhere. This is how 'compassionate' the left is, they apparently want these people to come here to supposedly 'have a better life', but what they're doing is destroying the lives of those who are already citizens, and turning this country into what they came from. How are their lives better by living in the streets here? And if the people who have called these areas home for years aren't upset enough at this point to vote in change, then I guess they deserve what they get.

I was seriously contemplating building another home in California a few years back. I even bought a plot of land in Beverly Hills. It was on a cliff, too, it woulda been sweet. Was gonna maybe do a three tiered home with a pool overlooking the view.

Ended up changing my mind about it.

It's a shame, really. It's such a nice state, geographically speaking. The weather is nice. The politicians are making it unbearable to live there peacefully without being strong-armed.

and what happened to all those blacks that used to do all the menial work that beaners stole from them?
Apparently Hispanics do the work better and much more willingly, so now the blacks collect welfare and do crimes.

For all of America and further, So could people here stop blaming Mexicans for the water shortage...

They're not 'mexicans' if they're living here, why do you support mass illegal immigration? How many is enough, when do you stop people from illegally entering?

Not to mention that the point went right over your head, if population wasn't growing, those huge farms would not be needed.

Apparently Hispanics do the work better and much more willingly, so now the blacks collect welfare and do crimes.
If you could just get Black to back into the fields working for less than a living wage like the good ol' days

While some are going to blame everything and even climate change or global warming for this. There are a number of reasons. One is places like Los Vegas and other desert communities using water to create green oasis. Millions relying on that water to sustain them. The other is California gets almost 15% of all it’s water from the Colorado. That is a large amount that grows all the time.
To blame it all on one thing is wrong. To blame it on human stupidity is right.
I'm not blaming it on one thing, I merely pointing to one thing that is unnecessarily exacerbating the problem considering it VIOLATES EXISTING FEDERAL LAW

Crazy how this thread turned into an attack on brown people

The problem is not the people, the problem is in our vanity thought it would be a great idea to turn the desert into agricultural paradise never considering that might not be the best idea. When Yuma Az, once rated the hottest city in the country is also the Lettuce Capital of the World there is a problem. When flying into MCAS Yuma all you see is green...orange groves, lettuce fields and all sorts of other Ag going on....all draining the Colorado river dry.

Then add in all the lush green golf courses all over the place in the desert which require insane amounts of water to keep green.

But yeah, the problem is the brown people.

:cheers2:
I'm a brown person and I started the thread. What's your next diversion?

Post the numbers that you must have….who/what consumes more water…..these misplaced lettuce fields and golf courses you speak of or tens of millions of wetbacks and their silver tooth money trees?

1660836434021.png

its all a bunch of bullshit....we are told about conserving water out here but yet Las Vegas and N.Las Vegas have about 10,000 new houses going up in gated communities and all of them with landscaping.....i will get warned if i am using to much water but no one has anything to say about the new neighborhoods going up......its a joke.....

I agree.

Plenty of comments: too many people!! The river can't support that many people, and the population is increasing constantly, too. Talk about unsustainable ----

Stop trying to grow lettuce and oranges in the desert and you have lots of water for the people

The air, the climate, the rivers, the….., the…….
Feds very confused about amount of magic ju ju they have

If you could just get Black to back into the fields working for less than a living wage like the good ol' days
They didn't work well as slaves; blacks made awful slaves. They ran away and became Maroons in the Caribbean, after slavery here they were content to live as subsistence farmers. They sabotaged livestock and equipment, the whole thing just never did work out. They just never had a European-type work ethic, presumably because of the fruitful condition of African food supplies where they could live a very basic life without much work at all. This is a deep cultural difference which persists to this day and underlies our current troubles.

Stop trying to grow lettuce and oranges in the desert and you have lots of water for the people
The constant leftwing idea is for everyone to live less and less well but to keep reproducing just as fast as they can.

The Reverend Malthus is going to catch up with you all sooner or later. Looks like sooner to me.

The constant leftwing idea is for everyone to live less and less well but to keep reproducing just as fast as they can.

And it seems the constant rightwing idea is to fuck the planet as much as possible and screw those that come later.

And it seems the constant rightwing idea is to fuck the planet as much as possible and screw those that come later.

You should fit right in then, anytime anyone says anything about how people aren't doing well in this economy, your standard comeback is that you're doing great, so fuck anyone who isn't. But you 'care' about future generations? The only 'care' you have is about arguing with anyone that holds conservative views, and I guess somehow boosting your ego in doing so, can it get anymore over inflated? :dunno:

While some are going to blame everything and even climate change or global warming for this. There are a number of reasons. One is places like Los Vegas and other desert communities using water to create green oasis. Millions relying on that water to sustain them. The other is California gets almost 15% of all it’s water from the Colorado. That is a large amount that grows all the time.
To blame it all on one thing is wrong. To blame it on human stupidity is right.

Clark County uses around only 2% of the water from Lake Mead. We are not the problem. The California agriculture industry is the main water hog.

You should fit right in then, anytime anyone says anything about how people aren't doing well in this economy, your standard comeback is that you're doing great, so fuck anyone who isn't. But you 'care' about future generations? The only 'care' you have is about arguing with anyone that holds conservative views, and I guess somehow boosting your ego in doing so, can it get anymore over inflated? :dunno:

If only anyone on this forum held a conservative view you might have a point.

This seems to me the crucial point. These illegals simply bring the reasons their societies failed here and fail all over again, with us as the victims. Something very wrong about that -----
Now illegals are responsible for a decades long drought

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Forum List

Back