Feds call for water cutbacks ‘to avoid a catastrophic collapse’ of Colorado River

They created it by diverting water away from the Colorado river. They divert over 70% of it's water.

But by all means, let's keep importing millions of illegal immigrants into the southwest each year to consume more and more water.

But yeah. We have shortages in supply and homes, weak dollar, inflation and all our other problems but letting in vast amounts of illegals to tax our country even more while they don't contribute is somehow a good thing. Flood in illegals to exacerbate our problems even further?

Don't forget the world economic forum is running the current administration. Here is there video, pay attention to point number 5 they make.

All you lefties know how to do is scream 'racism', it's bullshit, and if you're too damn stupid to understand that, then you have my sympathies since you're a lost cause. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has to do with their lack of education, poverty, language barrier, the lifestyle that they bring with them and continue to live once they're here. But, I know, your life is great, you don't gaf about anyone but yourself, so the hell with all of the people who are negatively affected by the illegal immigration crisis. Legal citizens of all different colors, but yeah, let's always say it's about the color of their skin. :rolleyes:
But it usually IS by the color of their skins we know the bad ones.

We are NOT having a Norwegian immigration problem. Or a British one. Or even a French problem.

Let's don't deny real problems: Hispanics DO have violent gangs and a lot of them. Blacks DO commit crimes, and a lot of them.

There’s plenty of other jobs employers are more than happy to pay them to do.

Here's a little news nugget just for you.....
The vast majority of these illegal immigrants come from hard core catholic / Christian entrenched societies where they haven't been forced to heed the LGBTQ protective system you have enjoyed and abused in the USA. You had it real good but you blew it.

You being a gay person, you've all but guaranteed your own persecution. possibly your demise.
Watch your back.

There's a real price to pay for arrogance and stupidity that defies common sense and the majority.
The LGBTQ community at large is about to face real blowbavk and it's first taste of real persecution.

Here's a little news nugget just for you.....
The vast majority of these illegal immigrants come from hard core catholic / Christian entrenched societies where they haven't been forced to heed the LGBTQ protective system you have enjoyed and abused in the USA. You had it real good but you blew it.

You being a gay person, you've all but guaranteed your own persecution. possibly your demise.
Watch your back.

There's a real price to pay for arrogance and stupidity that defies common sense and the majority.
Sorry asshole, but you’re wrong.

Try again.

Is this feigned ignorance or is it real?
More than likely it is your status quo diversion from the real issues by pulling the race card.

It has absolutely nothing to do with skin color except in your mind and maybe those of a few real racists.
Your so called "brown" people who are American citizens by and large ALSO DO NOT APPROVE OF THE DEMOCRAT SPONSORED INVASION

Suck on that a while.

All you lefties know how to do is scream 'racism', it's bullshit, and if you're too damn stupid to understand that, then you have my sympathies since you're a lost cause. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, it has to do with their lack of education, poverty, language barrier, the lifestyle that they bring with them and continue to live once they're here. But, I know, your life is great, you don't gaf about anyone but yourself, so the hell with all of the people who are negatively affected by the illegal immigration crisis. Legal citizens of all different colors, but yeah, let's always say it's about the color of their skin. :rolleyes:

So, no comments on what is actually causing the problems with the water supply out west.

Cannot say I am shocked in the least.

While some are going to blame everything and even climate change or global warming for this. There are a number of reasons. One is places like Los Vegas and other desert communities using water to create green oasis. Millions relying on that water to sustain them. The other is California gets almost 15% of all it’s water from the Colorado. That is a large amount that grows all the time.
To blame it all on one thing is wrong. To blame it on human stupidity is right.

There was hardly enough water when the Hoover dam was finished in 1936 and the population quadrupled since then. A treaty in the 40's also guaranteed water to Mexico. What did they think would eventually happen? There should be desalinization plants along the coast but that might interfere with the surfing industry and ruin the view.

Crazy how this thread turned into an attack on brown people

The problem is not the people, the problem is in our vanity thought it would be a great idea to turn the desert into agricultural paradise never considering that might not be the best idea. When Yuma Az, once rated the hottest city in the country is also the Lettuce Capital of the World there is a problem. When flying into MCAS Yuma all you see is green...orange groves, lettuce fields and all sorts of other Ag going on....all draining the Colorado river dry.

Then add in all the lush green golf courses all over the place in the desert which require insane amounts of water to keep green.

But yeah, the problem is the brown people.

:cheers2:
Post the numbers that you must have….who/what consumes more water…..these misplaced lettuce fields and golf courses you speak of or tens of millions of wetbacks and their silver tooth money trees?

There’s plenty of other jobs employers are more than happy to pay them to do.
There record is stuck on repeat... At the moment countries including US are screaming for workers... During COVID a lot of immigrants returned home, cost of living cheaper and they had no work... They discovered that they made a bit of money and they can live comfortably and don't have to fear deportation... These are the ones who <10 years in the country... Some tried to get back in but the southern border is now a mess..
It turns out that our economies are built on immigrant workers and now US economy is suffering because of it..

So, no comments on what is actually causing the problems with the water supply out west.

its all a bunch of bullshit....we are told about conserving water out here but yet Las Vegas and N.Las Vegas have about 10,000 new houses going up in gated communities and all of them with landscaping.....i will get warned if i am using to much water but no one has anything to say about the new neighborhoods going up......its a joke.....

My friend's daughter is a PA student out in New Mexico, she's done several rotations in California and surrounding states. Her dream was to live in California, but now that she's been there and seen first hand how terrible it is, she now wants to move back east when she's done. Several of the practices she's been to have zero English speaking patients, the temporary housing she's had to lease have homeless living right outside, she doesn't feel safe to even walk her dog, not to mention the garbage and filth everywhere. This is how 'compassionate' the left is, they apparently want these people to come here to supposedly 'have a better life', but what they're doing is destroying the lives of those who are already citizens, and turning this country into what they came from. How are their lives better by living in the streets here? And if the people who have called these areas home for years aren't upset enough at this point to vote in change, then I guess they deserve what they get.
OP is about water. Get it?

There record is stuck on repeat... At the moment countries including US are screaming for workers... During COVID a lot of immigrants returned home, cost of living cheaper and they had no work... They discovered that they made a bit of money and they can live comfortably and don't have to fear deportation... These are the ones who <10 years in the country... Some tried to get back in but the southern border is now a mess..
It turns out that our economies are built on immigrant workers and now US economy is suffering because of it..
Cool theory Gustavo…way to sell your bullshit lies….but NOBODY has ever spotted a beaner sneaking back into Mexico….and what happened to all those blacks that used to do all the menial work that beaners stole from them?

Yeah, cause population growth has nothing to do with an of it. :cuckoo: And a leftie government that does nothing about it, refuses to enforce immigration law. And the voters keep voting them in, stupid is as stupid does.

Post the numbers that you must have….who/what consumes more water…..these misplaced lettuce fields and golf courses you speak of or tens of millions of wetbacks and their silver tooth money trees?
1660833845267.png

Is that enough for you... So willing to blame the brown people, you are blinded by bigotry...

Yeah, cause population growth has nothing to do with an of it. :cuckoo: And a leftie government that does nothing about it, refuses to enforce immigration law. And the voters keep voting them in, stupid is as stupid does.
Got fucking next to nothing to do with immigration...

Look at the video I posted and educate yourself.. Ignorance isn't a gift from God..

Cool theory Gustavo…way to sell your bullshit lies….but NOBODY has ever spotted a beaner sneaking back into Mexico….and what happened to all those blacks that used to do all the menial work that beaners stole from them?
You mean slaves? They were freed...

Plenty of comments: too many people!! The river can't support that many people, and the population is increasing constantly, too. Talk about unsustainable ----

Forum List

Back