Feds call for water cutbacks ‘to avoid a catastrophic collapse’ of Colorado River

This from the guy that thinks brown people are sucking the water out of the west while agriculture growing in the desert has nothing to do with it at all.

Speaking of not being rational...go look in a mirror.

You're on a roll of just about everything coming out of your mouth being wrong today, maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you. :cool:

You're on a roll of just about everything coming out of your mouth being wrong today, maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you. :cool:

Every day is a good day for me since I get to ridicule morons like you on a regular basis

Your implication is that they are the 'problem', I don't see food producers as being a 'problem' period.

They are the problem, tard. They are using a huge amount of water from the Colorado

So I'll ask again. What's your solution?

They are the problem, tard. They are using a huge amount of water from the Colorado

Move out of the desert where humans don’t belong.

I told you my solution, ration the water, crops die, people lose their farms, food shortages result. Seems like someone in the government has let all of these people down, why weren't solutions being looked for years and years ago? Why weren't tax dollars invested in that? The party you love is in charge out there, where is their solution? It's not my problem to solve.

Back at ya cupcake. Too bad you're wrong on just about every topic.

You have as yet to find anything I have been wrong on. This topic I am 100% correct on. You bigotry does not allow you to see any problem but brown people.

I told you my solution, ration the water, crops die, people lose their farms, food shortages result. Seems like someone in the government has let all of these people down, why weren't solutions being looked for years and years ago? Why weren't tax dollars invested in that? The party you love is in charge out there, where is their solution? It's not my problem to solve.

Seems people have been talking about the changing climate for a long time now

But by all means, let's keep importing millions of illegal immigrants into the southwest each year to consume more and more water.
They just signed a nearly trillion dollar infrastructure bill. Why don't they use it to build desalinization plants all along the SoCal coast and quit sending Colorado river, Sacramento-San Joaquin river, and Owens Valley water to SoCal. No water should leave the watershed that produces it.

Cool theory Gustavo…way to sell your bullshit lies….but NOBODY has ever spotted a beaner sneaking back into Mexico….and what happened to all those blacks that used to do all the menial work that beaners stole from them?
There are no restrictions to entering Mexico from the US. Anyone can and does walk across the border unimpeded daily. Mexican immigration doesn't bother to check documentation until you are pretty far into the country.

Parts of the Northeast are also experiencing sever drought with some communities enacting water restrictions & there's no mass invasion of "brown people". Colorado, Mead & Powell wre being drained dry because of greed & stupidity.

That’s not true
I admit, it has been two or three years since I walked across, but my wife and I walked into Juarez across the Santa Fe st. bridge and we were never asked a question. Prior to that, we have walked into Nogales about six years ago and I have driven into Tijuana without so much as an Ola. When we went south towards Ensenada, we were asked for documentation at the first toll booth. If you are flying or sailing in, of course you have to have passports, but unless the Mexican government has changed their policies in the last two years, you could enter through the US border with no documentation required by MEXICO for the past 60 years. You will need a passport, passport card or an enhanced WA driver license to get back into the US.

Now illegals are responsible for a decades long drought

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
There’s almost no problem in America that wetbacks aren’t responsible for.
Division = wetbacks
Mass criminality = wetbacks
Gentrification of black = wetbacks
Broken public school system = wetbacks
Broken healthcare system = wetbacks
Destroyed blue collar trades = wetbacks
Degradation/decay of communities = wetbacks

I could go on and on but you get the point…right?

Mr Clean
Unkotare

Crazy how this thread turned into an attack on brown people

The problem is not the people, the problem is in our vanity thought it would be a great idea to turn the desert into agricultural paradise never considering that might not be the best idea. When Yuma Az, once rated the hottest city in the country is also the Lettuce Capital of the World there is a problem. When flying into MCAS Yuma all you see is green...orange groves, lettuce fields and all sorts of other Ag going on....all draining the Colorado river dry.

Then add in all the lush green golf courses all over the place in the desert which require insane amounts of water to keep green.

But yeah, the problem is the brown people.

:cheers2:
Those "leafy greens" farms were created because of the availability of cheap immigrant labor, not because people demanded salad greens. So yes, brown people get a share of the blame.

I'm doing my part. I don't buy lettuce. :biggrin:

You have as yet to find anything I have been wrong on. This topic I am 100% correct on. You bigotry does not allow you to see any problem but brown people.

You always think you're 100% right, sadly for you, it doesn't mean that you are. :itsok:

You have to have the ability to look at things from other's perspectives, which you lack. Perhaps you are the racist? All you see is color, you've been trained to the point where that is all you see. I don't care what color illegal immigrants are, they're being used by one party in our government to try to attain and keep power (and money, the real objective) indefinitely. The other party sits back and does nothing, so they are no better other than they don't appear to be actively supporting our country being over run by people in poverty. Tell me, why is the only solution for these people's plights to come to the US? Where is all the money being spent to help them in their own communities, education, housing, food, water, etc.. Only private, and usually Christian, organizations are doing that kind of help. You want to know how I know that? Because I've been there, and I've tried to help in many various ways for many years. I've seen the conditions they live in. I've been to villages where kids run thru the dirt and have no running water in their homes. You know what else I see? These kids are happy, they don't know what they don't have, they don't see 'white' when you visit them, like children of color are taught in this country. There's no chip on their shoulder, they're innocent of the world, and frankly I think they're better off where they are than in this cesspool of a country. And you arrogant leftist assholes only see them as pawns, those 'poor things' need your 'help' as you sit in your ivory towers and post on message boards and call people bigots, patting yourself on the back that you're such a 'humanitarian'. You couldn't be more wrong about me, but you keep making yourself feel better, lie to yourself, whatever it takes. All of those evil pieces of shit you support in DC are doing is using them to their own ends, and all you do is defend and support it, thinking you 'know everything'. So take your bigotry and your arrogance and shove it.

they're being used by one party in our government to try to attain and keep power (and money, the real objective) indefinitely. The other party sits back and does nothing, so they are no better other than they don't appear to be actively supporting our country being over run by people in poverty.

actually they both are active in the effort to bring them here. This is why there is never any attempt to go after the employers that pay them once they are here, which is why they come.

Of course none of this has anything to do with the topic of the thread, as these people are not the cause of the water issues.

Forum List

Back