Federal spending- Invest in stopping/deporting illegals. Is there another sector with a greater ROi?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m hoping that one of our resident Lefty Economists will weigh in here.
As the Trump admin redirects funds to help mitigate the problems related to the invasion the Left pisses themselves. Since most Lefties don’t pay taxes and run on emotion I doubt very seriously that they have any grasp of investment values and ROi.
BUT...let’s face it, taxpayers are investors...show me a better investment.

Last edited:
As the Trump admin redirects funds to help mitigate the problems related to the invasion the Left pisses themselves. Since most Lefties don’t pay taxes and run on emotion I doubt very seriously that they have any grasp of investment values and ROi.
you still in California crying about it?....move ya dumbass....

Harry, Harry, Harry...not everyone is the nutless cut and run type...bitches like you have conceded this nation to Mexico and you’re damn proud of it. It makes you angry when good Americans fight to take their country back...You must be an AWESOME American.

Harry, Harry, Harry...not everyone is the nutless cut and run type...bitches like you have conceded this nation to Mexico and you’re damn proud of it. It makes you angry when good Americans fight to take their country back...You must be an AWESOME American.
instead of crying about your plight,why dont you do something about it?.....you are like your good buddy dean,bitch and moan about the same shit every fucking day.....and why dont you prove what you just said about me here?.....or is that just more crying?...

Is there another sector with a greater ROi?

lip balm - RW's will be needing truck loads of it after kissing Trumps fat ass so much.

Forum List

Back