Federal Judge Prevents Biden From Ending Trump 'Remain In Mexico' Policy

Schumer admitted it a few weeks ago when he mentioned amnesty for 11 million or "whatever the number" (he knows it is 30 million or so). Then fast-track citizenship.

Now Biden is dumbing down the citizenship test.

when is scotus going to do its job and rid the nation of this treasonous evil-clown show?

This is yet another example of the judiciary unconstitutionally taking executive authority away from the president for political reasons.
You really don't get it? You think the "Remain in Mexico" thing has been working at any time since the 2nd day of the Biden Administration? That is amazing. Even if USMB is the only internet site you get, and you have no TV or of course, no newspaper, you should have come across the info somewhere, of thousands crossing and the administration just shipping them across the country, sometimes in the dead of night to avoid publicity and more coming across than at any time in the history of the border patrol, under any President. Is that an activist RW judge? Sure. But did it have any affect, whatsoever of the reality on the ground and on either side of the US/Mexican border? NO. Just a PR stunt to get it in the news. I don't mind as the continued border and immigration situation needs to be resolved, but no administration has ever had the will to do anything official and permanent as there is too much money and political donations made on the issues.

Sad but true, that is their goal. The problem is, the Democrats in this country that vote for these people are asleep and too concerned with inconsequential stuff like pronouns, reparations, trans-rights, et. al. to focus on the real issues.
that stuff.. the woke stuff didn't matter bc the election was stolen

hardly any American goes along with that stupid, mindless, anti-nature, anti-commonsense woke BS

They.. the dims knew Americans were fed up and that Trump would win again. That is why they violated all those laws to steal it. I have seen the evidence for vote fraud.. seen it, read it about .. For some time that was the only story I gave a rip about in the news..

You really don't get it? You think the "Remain in Mexico" thing has been working at any time since the 2nd day of the Biden Administration? That is amazing. Even if USMB is the only internet site you get, and you have no TV or of course, no newspaper, you should have come across the info somewhere, of thousands crossing and the administration just shipping them across the country, sometimes in the dead of night to avoid publicity and more coming across than at any time in the history of the border patrol, under any President. Is that an activist RW judge? Sure. But did it have any affect, whatsoever of the reality on the ground and on either side of the US/Mexican border? NO. Just a PR stunt to get it in the news. I don't mind as the continued border and immigration situation needs to be resolved, but no administration has ever had the will to do anything official and permanent as there is too much money and political donations made on the issues.

I would agree with all that with the exception of Trump. He made over a dozen of effective policies that reduced border crossings by 90%. Dementia reversed every single one which is why we have a problem today.

I knew of them holding them at their southern border, though I didn't at the time. I didn't know it until they were turned loose at Joe's invite and public announcement. Then they showed up at our border, people said where the hell did all these come from? Which is easy for me to say, but Biden administration should have known what and approximately how many they were giving open invitation to and had a plan. I don't think they had a clue and definitely did not have a plan, nor have they developed one.

I disagree with you there because Joe is nothing but a puppet. The party knew all along what would happen if they did reverse those policies. It was intentional. In fact they want even more. That's the idea behind getting rid of Title 42. They want the problem to get worse.

I disagree with you there because Joe is nothing but a puppet. The party knew all along what would happen if they did reverse those policies. It was intentional. In fact they want even more. That's the idea behind getting rid of Title 42. They want the problem to get worse.

In their mines, more immigrants, illegal or not equals more votes for them once they are fast tracked to citizenship and get on the government dole. It is as simple as that. They couldn't care less about the country itself or the immigrants, just more power and they have fooled their constituency into falling for the sham.

I would agree with all that with the exception of Trump. He made over a dozen of effective policies that reduced border crossings by 90%. Dementia reversed every single one which is why we have a problem today.
You, I understand, mostly always have, even I didn't agree sometimes. Donny did his own fair share of reversing for reversing’s sake, on Joe's old boss and often without putting something new in its place, another repeal and replace, without the replace. Did he sometimes have policy that worked? Closest he came was border policy, but I was never a supporter of "build the wall" as part of it. Overall, he was not worth the chaos, drama, attempt to circumvent our laws, traditions, and values as they got in his way and cramped his style, which was atrocious. He capped it all off, attempting to overthrow and steal the election, after losing. I hold you no malice whatsoever for you supporting, as you did not support the attack on Jan 6, that I ever read. Hopefully you can extend the same courtesy.

Joe's handling of the border is his greatest Fkup to be sure, and the reason I would like somebody else to vote for. Of course is if the other choice is Trump, I will go back to supporting Joe, as I plan for this to still be a representative republic, my kids can screw up, when I pass this earth.

Joe's handling of the border is his greatest Fkup to be sure, and the reason I would like somebody else to vote for. Of course is if the other choice is Trump, I will go back to supporting Joe, as I plan for this to still be a representative republic, my kids can screw up, when I pass this earth.

That's why this country is in trouble. You won't vote for a guy that's done so much good for our country because of personal reasons, and instead, vote for a guy that's done so much damage to our country because he doesn't post meanie Tweets.

That's why this country is in trouble. You won't vote for a guy that's done so much good for our country because of personal reasons, and instead, vote for a guy that's done so much damage to our country because he doesn't post meanie Tweets.
That, and goes against our laws, had lousy hiring and fire judgement, didn't listen to the good advice of the general and former generals who wouldn't become "yes men", and of course, he did head the group that tried to overthrow free elections. We will always be able to get past presidents like Joe, unless we go with a president like trump. The only mistakes they learn from is what not to do next time, if they want to get away with it, and make us like Russia, politically and control wise.

That, and goes against our laws, had lousy hiring and fire judgement, didn't listen to the good advice of the general and former generals who wouldn't become "yes men", and of course, he did head the group that tried to overthrow free elections. We will always be able to get past presidents like Joe, unless we go with a president like trump. The only mistakes they learn from is what not to do next time, if they want to get away with it, and make us like Russia, politically and control wise.

Trump didn't "head' anything. He held a rally just like the Communists did and their rallies had much more caustic language than anything Trump said.

Bottom line is this: where would our country be today had Trump won? Our stock market is in the tank, we are under nuclear threat from Russia, we have a looming recession, our border needless to say is a complete mess and threat to our national security, record amount of fentanyl deaths, a threat of losing our democracy if the commies can turn us into a single-party country forever which is possible giving amnesty to all illegals in this country and making PR a state. None of this would be happening if Trump were President.

Trump didn't "head' anything. He held a rally just like the Communists did and their rallies had much more caustic language than anything Trump said.

Bottom line is this: where would our country be today had Trump won? Our stock market is in the tank, we are under nuclear threat from Russia, we have a looming recession, our border needless to say is a complete mess and threat to our national security, record amount of fentanyl deaths, a threat of losing our democracy if the commies can turn us into a single-party country forever which is possible giving amnesty to all illegals in this country and making PR a state. None of this would be happening if Trump were President.
We would probably be in the same place (at least economically), except trump would not support Ukraine and would even give NATO to Russia if and when Russia was ready for that move.

We would probably be in the same place (at least economically), except trump would not support Ukraine and would even give NATO to Russia if and when Russia was ready for that move.

Russia wouldn't even be in Ukraine if Trump were President. Under DumBama they took Crimea. Under Dementia they are taking over Ukraine. Putin was cautious with Trump because there was no telling what he was capable of doing. He wasn't a guy to challenge.

What's going on now is a domino effect; replacing a pro-energy President with an anti-energy President. With that, the spending, conditioning people to stay home instead of work, it gave us a labor/ supply chain shortage pressuring industry to pay much higher wages. Higher wages are good, right? Well when industry is forced to pay more for labor, those costs go into the price of our services and products. The definition of inflation is paying more for those goods and services than we were before, and that wouldn't be happening under Trump today.

Biden invited this invasion when he infamously and publicly announced to the world, that should he become president, that there should be an "immediate surge to the border".

This piece of shit and his party are responsible for the record #'s now sneaking in. The best thing that could happen to America right now is for Biden to die.

I knew of them holding them at their southern border, though I didn't at the time. I didn't know it until they were turned loose at Joe's invite and public announcement. Then they showed up at our border, people said where the hell did all these come from? Which is easy for me to say, but Biden administration should have known what and approximately how many they were giving open invitation to and had a plan. I don't think they had a clue and definitely did not have a plan, nor have they developed one.
They knew very well what the fuck they were doing, how naive do you have to be to believe otherwise? And fools like you supported this with your vote.

Forum List

Back