Federal Judge Prevents Biden From Ending Trump 'Remain In Mexico' Policy

Joe's handling of the border is his greatest Fkup to be sure, and the reason I would like somebody else to vote for. Of course is if the other choice is Trump, I will go back to supporting Joe, as I plan for this to still be a representative republic, my kids can screw up, when I pass this earth.
What a complete and utter fool you are.

They knew very well what the fuck they were doing, how naive do you have to be to believe otherwise? And fools like you supported this with your vote.
If they had known what they were doing, Joe would not have made the public announcement on day two, that set this in motion without some plan for dealing with the obvious onslaught of human migration it would bring, already in place. I didn't vote for that. It just falls under the laws of unintended consequences for people like me, and I have been griping about it, ever since. If it wasn't for the border thing, I would not be too highly disappointed in this administration.

What a complete and utter fool you are.
Oh, so you like the border situation, don't consider it a Fkup, and don't want to vote for anybody but Joe in 2024?
To me, you sound like the fool.

If they had known what they were doing, Joe would not have made the public announcement on day two, that set this in motion without some plan for dealing with the obvious onslaught of human migration it would bring, already in place. I didn't vote for that. It just falls under the laws of unintended consequences for people like me, and I have been griping about it, ever since. If it wasn't for the border thing, I would not be too highly disappointed in this administration.

Not highly disappointed with the Ukrainian war, the tens of billions we are spending there, and under a nuclear threat from Russia? Not highly disappointed in the highest inflation rate in 40 years? Not highly disappointed in the highest interest rates in 14 years? Not disappointed in the highest gasoline prices in US history? Not disappointed in the hundreds of billions being spent on a farce like climate change? Not highly disappointed in the failing stock market where trillions are lost, especially the losses of those who planned on retiring soon but can't now?

Okay, so you're not too disappointed by all this, but were very disappointed with Trump during the best economy we had in 50 years. That makes sense.

Biden invited this invasion when he infamously and publicly announced to the world, that should he become president, that there should be an "immediate surge to the border".

This piece of shit and his party are responsible for the record #'s now sneaking in. The best thing that could happen to America right now is for Biden to die.

That would only give us Whorris. Talk about jumping out of the pot into the fire. Neither of them ever went to the border to see the disaster they created.

This is yet another example of the judiciary unconstitutionally taking executive authority away from the president for political reasons.
sorry xiden is not above the law…he has to follow the Administrative Procedure Act.

Was Trump a dictator when he instituted the policy?
nope he followed the law and also very diplomatically was able to get mexico to take part

xiden is my above the law and most follow the Administrative Procedure Act

This court is seizing executive authority. Biden was elected president, not this judge.

No, Trump was not a dictator when, due to Covid, he used the 'Public Health Service Act' to quickly expel migrants who were flooding in.

As for the court that is delaying the end of 'Title 42', what are your credentials that allow you to make the claim that the court is not acting in a legal fashion?

sorry xiden is not above the law…he has to follow the Administrative Procedure Act.
They do. The plaintiff went venue shopping to one of the most extreme right wing judges in the country who has taken liberty to decide what policy the elected president should take.

Lower courts don’t even have the authority to issue an injunction, and SCOTUS said so in this case earlier this year.

This judge is a hack, hand chosen because he’s a hack.

No, Trump was not a dictator when, due to Covid, he used the 'Public Health Service Act' to quickly expel migrants who were flooding in.

As for the court that is delaying the end of 'Title 42', what are your credentials that allow you to make the claim that the court is not acting in a legal fashion?
What are your credentials to claim Biden wants to act as a tyrant?

They do. The plaintiff went venue shopping to one of the most extreme right wing judges in the country who has taken liberty to decide what policy the elected president should take.

Lower courts don’t even have the authority to issue an injunction, and SCOTUS said so in this case earlier this year.

This judge is a hack, hand chosen because he’s a hack.
haha of course a district court can issue an injunction

the bottom line is the president can’t violate the law…if he wants to undo this wise policy is has to follow the Administrative Procedure Act.

Xiden is trying to be a dictator again and the law got in his way

This court is seizing executive authority. Biden was elected president, not this judge.

Biden is violating the Constitution, violating US Immigration Policy, and is endangering National Security.

He is aiding and abetting Cartels, Mules, and traffickers in conducting drug, human, child, and sex trafficking.

He has been / is illegally trafficking illegals and children across state lines, dumping them in states without notifying local / state officials they are coming, creating financial, health, and security burdens on these states.

He has failed his Constitutional responsibility to protect our national sovereignty and states.

He is currently suing Arizona for doing what he refuses to do, stop the overwhelming flow of illegals into Az / the US. They are doing so by using shipping containers as a wall, and Biden is suing them to force them to stop protecting themselves against Biden's Open Border invasion by budong / maintaining their own makeshift wall.

Biden is responsible for a RECORD-SETTING 5+ MILLION illegals entering the US in only 5 years.

Biden has knowingly, intentionally allowed thieves, rapists, pedophiles, traffickers, murderers, violent gangs, and even many of the world"s terrorists on our Tertorist Watch List into the US.

Biden has allowed enough Fentynal into the US to kill every man, woman, and child dozens of times over while allowing thousands of American deaths due to this poison being manufactured in China flowing into the US via Mexican Drug Cartels.

And Democrats / snowflakes are freaking out about a Judge refusing to allow the Stay In Place In Mexico' policy to be scrapped DESPITE Biden ignoring it and other US immigration laws, as more than 14,000 illegals are reportedly flooding into the US every day.

Even Democrat states / hovernors are now declaring emergency and telling Biden they are being overwheled snd can not handle the massive numbers of illegas Biden is bringing in.

Even Drmocrats are kow beginning to publicly acknowledge Biden is destroying this country with HIS Open Border illegal invasion!

haha of course a district court can issue an injunction

the bottom line is the president can’t violate the law…if he wants to undo this wise policy is has to follow the Administrative Procedure Act.

Xiden is trying to be a dictator again and the law got in his way
You clearly know nothing about the law.

Not highly disappointed with the Ukrainian war, the tens of billions we are spending there, and under a nuclear threat from Russia? Not highly disappointed in the highest inflation rate in 40 years? Not highly disappointed in the highest interest rates in 14 years? Not disappointed in the highest gasoline prices in US history? Not disappointed in the hundreds of billions being spent on a farce like climate change? Not highly disappointed in the failing stock market where trillions are lost, especially the losses of those who planned on retiring soon but can't now?

Okay, so you're not too disappointed by all this, but were very disappointed with Trump during the best economy we had in 50 years. That makes sense.
No. Not really. Not at all disappointed with the material support for the Ukraine war. Not at all worried about being under some Putin Nuclear threat, as it sure ain't the first time, though nobody telling me to practice hiding under my school desk this time and I didn't blame Kennedy for that time. It was night time in the turret of a tank, when I listened to Reagan make his "godless Russian" speech,but wasn't excited then either. As you can guess, I am not one of the Trumpists Russia supporters on the board. I have seen inflation a lot worse than this and got through it just fine and wasn't nearly as financially stable as now. The way the debt and deficit have been rising, ever since Bill Clinton got out of office and the fall of the idea of balancing the budget, I knew it was only a matter of time and some bubbles take longer than others. I blame the stock market traders along with reactions to the Fed for the stock market ups and down, though glad I am not heavily invested and my funds though not growing as fast, are invested, so they cannot lose, as most investors my age should be. The climate hooplah doesn't even upset my boat. Not rich by any means, but never better positioned to just go about my life and observe than at any other time in my life. Actually more concerned of whether my knees are up to my upcoming ski trip in CO, remembering how they were after my last vacation this fall in the mountains above Gattlinburg. I will leave the histrionics to you and your interpretations of blame and be just fine.

Biden is violating the Constitution, violating US Immigration Policy, and is endangering National Security.

He is aiding and abetting Cartels, Mules, and traffickers in conducting drug, human, child, and sex trafficking.

He has been / is illegally trafficking illegals and children across state lines, dumping them in states without notifying local / state officials they are coming, creating financial, health, and security burdens on these states.

He has failed his Constitutional responsibility to protect our national sovereignty and states.

He is currently suing Arizona for doing what he refuses to do, stop the overwhelming flow of illegals into Az / the US. They are doing so by using shipping containers as a wall, and Biden is suing them to force them to stop protecting themselves against Biden's Open Border invasion by budong / maintaining their own makeshift wall.

Biden is responsible for a RECORD-SETTING 5+ MILLION illegals entering the US in only 5 years.

Biden has knowingly, intentionally allowed thieves, rapists, pedophiles, traffickers, murderers, violent gangs, and even many of the world"s terrorists on our Tertorist Watch List into the US.

Biden has allowed enough Fentynal into the US to kill every man, woman, and child dozens of times over while allowing thousands of American deaths due to this poison being manufactured in China flowing into the US via Mexican Drug Cartels.

And Democrats / snowflakes are freaking out about a Judge refusing to allow the Stay In Place In Mexico' policy to be scrapped DESPITE Biden ignoring it and other US immigration laws, as more than 14,000 illegals are reportedly flooding into the US every day.

Even Democrat states / hovernors are now declaring emergency and telling Biden they are being overwheled snd can not handle the massive numbers of illegas Biden is bringing in.

Even Drmocrats are kow beginning to publicly acknowledge Biden is destroying this country with HIS Open Border illegal invasion!
Your disagreement with his policy decisions doesn’t remove the authority the constitution grants to the executive.

This unelected judge is unconstitutionally seizing authority the people have entrusted to an elected official.

You clearly know nothing about the law.
you know absolutely nothing

show me the law that states a federal district court can’t issue an injunction…i’ll wait

we know xiden knows nothing about re law, or he’d properly follow the Administrative Procedure Act…don’t you think?

you know absolutely nothing

show me the law that states a federal district court can’t issue an injunction…i’ll wait

we know xiden knows nothing about re law, or he’d properly follow the Administrative Procedure Act…don’t you think?
From Chief Justice Roberts:
We begin with jurisdiction. The Government contends that the injunction the District Court entered was barred by 8 U. S. C. §1252(f )(1). That provision reads as follows:

“Regardless of the nature of the action or claim or of the identity of the party or parties bringing the action, no court (other than the Supreme Court) shall have jurisdiction or authority to enjoin or restrain the operation of [8 U. S. C. §§1221–1232], other than with respect to the application of such provisions to an individual alien against whom proceedings under [those provisions] have been initiated.”

Forum List

Back