Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

surada C_Clayton_Jones

I don’t think I’ve interacted much with you guys before I have nothing but respect for people I haven’t met.

. You two are what you claim to be fighting against. you folks engage in high-level racism and anti-Americanism. Cut it out your parents raised you to be better people.

Get the devil out of your heads my friends.

Notice how I am attacking your conduct not you people personally. Whereas you folks attack people personally. You never have any evidence to back up your views when you call others racist but we have all the evidence of the world to call you guys racist.

I'm not a racist or anti American. ... and I haven't called anyone racist. You're very stupid.

I'm not a racist or anti American. ... and I haven't called anyone racist. You're very stupid.

Your actions and behavior are ugly. You are a weak person as you just hide behind a computer and personally attack people.

If you wanna attack people like that do it to their face. Don’t be a coward

surada

Lakhota

Lakhota is Another person who hides behind a computer and attacks people.Lakhota actions are monstrous. He makes things up about other people. He is a prime example of a Black Lives Matter activist who is so ugly and disgusting that they simply lie invent the viewpoints of people they disagree with.

This is why people like Lakhota cannot have a conversation all they do is personally attack others. They cannot actually respond to posts because they have no argument.

Be a man Lakhota be like your ancestors you are an absolute disgrace to the tribes of America. Who tower over your cowardice. I am disabled and I am a much stronger person than you. The Spirit of the Cherokee nation runs through me and against your evil Lakhota…

Rise above the evil embrace God. Be a better person

Praise God

Fuck off liar. There is no indication of him threatening anyone prior to the mob attacking him.

IF they were not threatening Rittenmouse, why did he shoot them. IF his life was NOT in danger then he no reason to discharge his weapon.

He was the one carrying a live weapon. He was more of an active threat.

Imagine thinking George Zimmerman did something wrong.

He did, he shot and killed an unarmed innocent black youth whose only crime was drinking sweet tea and carrying Skittles.

At the time of his murder, Trayvon Martin was visiting his father, who had an apartment in the complex where Zitbrain was acting as a member of a Neighbor Watch. Zit's was told by authorities NOT to take action. He did the exact opposite and shot TM. TM was NOT breaking any law. He a lawful reason for being in the complex and Zitbrain was a trigger happy wannabe cop.

I am NOT a liar, you on the other are a hysterical loud mouth coward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back