Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

It's on you. If you have critical information, you need to make sure they have it. Think of it, because you failed, the trial went completely in the other direction, and you just sat and watched it go. This is on you.
i can see what the prosicution should have told. it WAS RIGHT THEIR at the crime seen. but they doi what they wanted because of time.

i can see what the prosicution should have told. it WAS RIGHT THEIR at the crime seen. but they doi what they wanted because of time.
Like I said, why didn't you at least send them an email offering your stellar legal services? You do know, don't you, that there are no time limits on murder trials, that the prosecution can take whatever time they need to present all the evidence they can tailor to make the defendant look guilty, right? That is their job, after all. Now, seriously, you believe that you saw evidence in a carefully screened and hand-picked video that you found in a story written by someone desperate for Rittenhouse to be found guilty that the prosecution missed? I highly doubt it. No, far, far more likely is the prosecution saw the entirety of the videos made at the scene, constructed the timeline and all the events, and decided whatever you think you saw wasn't strong enough evidence to use. Using bad evidence just gets it tossed and weakens their case.

Like I said, why didn't you at least send them an email offering your stellar legal services? You do know, don't you, that there are no time limits on murder trials, that the prosecution can take whatever time they need to present all the evidence they can tailor to make the defendant look guilty, right? That is their job, after all. Now, seriously, you believe that you saw evidence in a carefully screened and hand-picked video that you found in a story written by someone desperate for Rittenhouse to be found guilty that the prosecution missed? I highly doubt it. No, far, far more likely is the prosecution saw the entirety of the videos made at the scene, constructed the timeline and all the events, and decided whatever you think you saw wasn't strong enough evidence to use. Using bad evidence just gets it tossed and weakens their case.
rittenhouse was defending himself from death different case. as for trayvon i sure tell the prosicution if they wanted to her. they did not want to her anyones opinion because of timing.

surada C_Clayton_Jones

I don’t think I’ve interacted much with you guys before I have nothing but respect for people I haven’t met.

. You two are what you claim to be fighting against. you folks engage in high-level racism and anti-Americanism. Cut it out your parents raised you to be better people.

Get the devil out of your heads my friends.

Notice how I am attacking your conduct not you people personally. Whereas you folks attack people personally. You never have any evidence to back up your views when you call others racist but we have all the evidence of the world to call you guys racist.
The Right Is Appeasing Race-Traitors and Taking Its Base for Granted

Ambidextrous fallacy. You're using the Left's dogma that racism is wrong in order to shame them. But there's nothing intrinsically wrong with racism. It is a logical judgment based on a race's typical behavior. So there's good racism and bad racism, just like any other judgment dependent on evidence and not on silly and self-destructive theories such as Humanitarianism.

The evidence for inferiority is overwhelming. The human race is not all the same species; some races have survived long after their evolutionary expiration date. The course of nature has been interrupted by a ruling class that wants unentitled Whites degraded to the same level of unfitness as the useless savages are forever stuck in.

Last edited:
The Right Is Appeasing Race-Traitors and Taking Its Base for Granted

Ambidextrous fallacy. You're using the Left's dogma that racism is wrong in order to shame them. But there's nothing intrinsically wrong with racism. It is a logical judgment based on a race's typical behavior. So there's good racism and bad racism, just like any other judgment. dependent on evidence and not silly and self-destructive theories such as Humanitarianism.

The evidence for inferiority is overwhelming. The human race is not all the same species; some races have survived long after their evolutionary expiration date. The course of nature has been interrupted by a ruling class that wants us degraded to the same level of unfitness as the useless savages are forever stuck in.

What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back