Federal jobs pay more than private sector

Can you provide any data which backs up your claims?

The financial statements of public companies are required to account for all exec compensation, including expensing of stock options. Please provide something that shows how including expensee stock options would cause private sector pay to exceed public employees (otherwise, you are just blowing a lot of hot air).
I already did in this very thread, read some of the past posts here. I provided a link that showed that an executive at Lehman got an average of $60 million per year since 2000, name one gov executive who gets that kind of compensation!!!

Off topic a bit but a good question regardless.

Can you name one government executive that did not want to be a government executive but was forced to take that job despite no stock options and bonuses?

I already did in this very thread, read some of the past posts here. I provided a link that showed that an executive at Lehman got an average of $60 million per year since 2000, name one gov executive who gets that kind of compensation!!!

How much in pork do our Congress people get to spread around? How much is the value of their taxpayer funded travel and staffs?

But that is not what I asked. How much of the corporation's employee compensation expense was devoted to executives - and how much to rank and file employees?

At the end of the day, the pay for a private sector company is a privately negotiated arrangement. If you don't like how a company pays its execs, don't buy its product or service.
And again we see how CON$ try to change the subject once their web of deceit has been exposed.

These questions have nothing to do with the fact that private sector pay can include bonuses and stock options that gov jobs do not and any comparison between the two that does not include all forms of pay is dishonest.

Why are you so unable to focus?

The information needed based on what we are discussing is the annual total compensation of top execs of let's say GM, compared tot he total compensation for the entire work force.

Focus.

I already provided the data to compare the salaries and wages of the top execs compared to the total work force. You wanted to add in more, so go for it.
Maybe you should take your own advice and FOCUS on the title of this thread!!!!

And the TOTAL compensation of the execs INCLUDES bonuses and stock options which are significantly higher than the bonuses and stock options of the rest of the work force, which is exactly why you dishonestly and deliberately left them out. Your dumb ACT fools no one!

Non top execs can get bonuses and stock options too.

You truely are a moron.

If you want to prove me wrong than provide the data that you want.

That would be annual salaries and everything else of the top execs, compared to annual salaries and everything else, of non top execs.

I didn't say my post is about the title of this thread.

I am, once again, stating for the hopelessly retarded what my point is, which is that the compensation of the top execs for these big corporations is a small part of the compensation for the non top execs.
For someone whose arrogant condescension revolves around "focus" you certainly aren't very observant!!! :rofl:

Not even you are stupid enough to argue that the bonuses and stock options of the people at the bottom are not considerably less than the top execs, are you?

And again, I don't have to show anything, the fact that you omitted them is proof you KNEW you couldn't make your point if you included them or you would have included them in the first place.
Your omission proves premeditation.
Get it?

Maybe you should take your own advice and FOCUS on the title of this thread!!!!

And the TOTAL compensation of the execs INCLUDES bonuses and stock options which are significantly higher than the bonuses and stock options of the rest of the work force, which is exactly why you dishonestly and deliberately left them out. Your dumb ACT fools no one!

You truely are a moron.

That would be annual salaries and everything else of the top execs, compared to annual salaries and everything else, of non top execs.

I am, once again, stating for the hopelessly retarded what my point is, which is that the compensation of the top execs for these big corporations is a small part of the compensation for the non top execs.
For someone whose arrogant condescension revolves around "focus" you certainly aren't very observant!!! :rofl:

Not even you are stupid enough to argue that the bonuses and stock options of the people at the bottom are not considerably less than the top execs, are you?

And again, I don't have to show anything, the fact that you omitted them is proof you KNEW you couldn't make your point if you included them or you would have included them in the first place.
Get it?

I accept your surrender. You are unwilling or unable to back up your arguement. What you say is utterly irrelevant, what is important is what you can prove. And you can prove nada.

You truely are a moron.

Get it?

I accept your surrender. You are unwilling or unable to back up your arguement. What you say is utterly irrelevant, what is important is what you can prove. And you can prove nada.
Oh BALONEY!!!

I showed your claim that the top pay at Lehman was $249,500 was pure BS and I showed it was $60 million. You have been thoroughly discredited by a factor of 240 million, I need do no more.

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

Forum List

Back