Federal jobs pay more than private sector

It seems not.

When private companies can't meet their budget they have to cut, when government can't meet their budget they ignore it.

No it wasn't because I was comparing apples to apples, and you weren't.

Non top exec get bonuses, and other things as well.

If you calculate the total bonuses, options, and all other perks of the non top execs, and then compare it to the top execs than you are comparing apples to apples.

I was comparing "X" to "X" not "X+Y+Z" to "X".

P.S. You are a douche bag.

AmwayMike once again demonstrates why we love him so much.

If total compensation in the private sector is comprised of X+Y+Z, AmwayMike knows that he will lose his argument because Government workers only get paid X

Sneaky little weasel isn't he?

Here I will go slower for a retarded person like yourself.

I wasn't comparing the private to the public in those posts.

I was making the point that top exec compensation in these large corporations are very small compared to the total compensation for all employees.

I realize that reading comprehension is a challenge for you.

I typed slowly so perhaps you will understand, perhaps not.

And in making that comparison you left out the bonuses and stock options that make up the bulk of executive compensation

What a lying weasel

If total compensation in the private sector is comprised of X+Y+Z, AmwayMike knows that he will lose his argument because Government workers only get paid X

I was making the point that top exec compensation in these large corporations are very small compared to the total compensation for all employees.

And in making that comparison you left out the bonuses and stock options that make up the bulk of executive compensation

What a lying weasel

As a sewer worker for so many years, I can understand how the brain damage was caused.

Where did I say that I included it?

Also, as I pointed out you can triple the top exec compensation and it still is insignificant compared to the total employee compensation.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

If you calculate the total bonuses, options, and all other perks of the non top execs, and then compare it to the top execs than you are comparing apples to apples.

Cmike,
Have you ever had a relative or friend with special needs? Retarded is a word that causes pain to people who have nothing to do with our back and forth insults.

There are plenty of insults you can use that do not affect others outside our conversation. You can insult me all you want but leave individuals with special needs out of it.

Fine. Then you research those numbers.
I don't have to.
Logic dictates that if the private sector's wages + bonuses + stock options were LESS than the government's wages + bonuses + stock options they would not have been left out in the first place.

You see, to the Cynical mind you reveal the truth by what you omit without the Cynic having to know the exact numbers you left out.
Get it?

Government workers get stock options????
Ahhh yes, the patented CON$ervative Dumb Act.

Rather than admit FAUX was being dishonest by omitting private sector bonuses and stock options from their calculation of private sector pay packages because government does not pay them, you play dumb. Obviously you concede that had the whole private sector pay package been considered, the private sector would have been shown to pay more than government which doesn't fit the GOP hate media template.
Thank you.

Rather than admit FAUX was being dishonest by omitting private sector bonuses and stock options from their calculation of private sector pay packages because government does not pay them, you play dumb. Obviously you concede that had the whole private sector pay package been considered, the private sector would have been shown to pay more than government which doesn't fit the GOP hate media template.
Thank you.

Can you provide any data which backs up your claims?

The financial statements of public companies are required to account for all exec compensation, including expensing of stock options. Please provide something that shows how including expensee stock options would cause private sector pay to exceed public employees (otherwise, you are just blowing a lot of hot air).

Last edited:

You Liberal Dems can't resist your arrogant condescension. :eusa_whistle:

And the point I made was you used the same dishonest technique as FAUX did in their comparison of private to gov pay by not counting ALL the "compensation" in your comparison.

I try to show the techniques CON$ use in their web of deceit so people can see it coming no matter what specific form it takes.
Get it?

September 13, 2007
RUSH: I want to pause here for a second. I want to talk to you a little bit about human nature. I want to talk to you about arrogance and cockiness, the feeling of superiority, feeling of being the smartest guy, smartest person in the room. Those are characteristics that apply like glue to today's Democrat Party, and especially its leaders.

January 18, 2010
RUSH: What do you mean, Rush, arrogant? What do you mean liberals are arrogant? What do you mean that they hold average people in contempt?

February 28, 2008
RUSH: I hate arrogant people, whether they have so-called qualifications to be -- and I hate sanctimony, and I hate superiority. I hate these people that run around, think they're better than everybody else when they don't know that 2 + 2 is 4

Thank you.

The financial statements of public companies are required to account for all exec compensation, including expensing of stock options. Please provide something that shows how including expensee stock options would cause private sector pay to exceed public employees (otherwise, you are just blowing a lot of hot air).
I already did in this very thread, read some of the past posts here. I provided a link that showed that an executive at Lehman got an average of $60 million per year since 2000, name one gov executive who gets that kind of compensation!!!

Thank you.

I already did in this very thread, read some of the past posts here. I provided a link that showed that an executive at Lehman got an average of $60 million per year since 2000, name one gov executive who gets that kind of compensation!!!

Off topic a bit but a good question regardless.

Can you name one government executive that did not want to be a government executive but was forced to take that job despite no stock options and bonuses?

How much in pork do our Congress people get to spread around? How much is the value of their taxpayer funded travel and staffs?

But that is not what I asked. How much of the corporation's employee compensation expense was devoted to executives - and how much to rank and file employees?

At the end of the day, the pay for a private sector company is a privately negotiated arrangement. If you don't like how a company pays its execs, don't buy its product or service.

Last edited:
CMike is simple minded

You must keep it simple for him.

CMike, you are dumb as a stump.

Don't put him down...

He has built himself a formidable Amway empire
Amway has ripped off millions of people for several decades, to the tune of 10s of billions of dollars.

Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.

As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. This was made illegal in the UK in 2008, but our FTC is unable to pull their heads out of their butts to stop it here.

Read about it on this website: thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

CMike is simple minded

You must keep it simple for him.

CMike, you are dumb as a stump.

Don't put him down...

He has built himself a formidable Amway empire
Amway has ripped off millions of people for several decades, to the tune of 10s of billions of dollars.

Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway pays out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam.

As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. This was made illegal in the UK in 2008, but our FTC is unable to pull their heads out of their butts to stop it here.

Read about it on this website: thenetprofitgroup.yolasite.com and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

Hey.......hey...hey

Don't bitch at me

Take it up with AmwayMike

I have no comment about Amyway. I don't know enough about it.

However, if you want to know about sewer systems and the brain damage that can occur due to the noxious fumes, SewerWorkerWinger is your man.

Thank you.

Why are you so unable to focus?

The information needed based on what we are discussing is the annual total compensation of top execs of let's say GM, compared tot he total compensation for the entire work force.

Focus.

I already provided the data to compare the salaries and wages of the top execs compared to the total work force. You wanted to add in more, so go for it.

The information needed based on what we are discussing is the annual total compensation of top execs of let's say GM, compared tot he total compensation for the entire work force.

Focus.

I already provided the data to compare the salaries and wages of the top execs compared to the total work force. You wanted to add in more, so go for it.

I am glad to see you are not using your small minded name calling that showed what a disrespectful, simple minded dunce you are.

Focus.

Maybe you should take your own advice and FOCUS on the title of this thread!!!!

And the TOTAL compensation of the execs INCLUDES bonuses and stock options which are significantly higher than the bonuses and stock options of the rest of the work force, which is exactly why you dishonestly and deliberately left them out. Your dumb ACT fools no one!

However, if you want to know about sewer systems and the brain damage that can occur due to the noxious fumes, SewerWorkerWinger is your man.

I am proud of my lengthy service in providing sanitation to the masses. You may thank me every time you flush.

AmwayMike however is ashamed of his chosen profession in door to door sales. Personally, I prefer sanitation. It is more honorable

I am proud of my lengthy service in providing sanitation to the masses. You may thank me every time you flush.

AmwayMike however is ashamed of his chosen profession in door to door sales. Personally, I prefer sanitation. It is more honorable

I do think of you when I flush. At least we agree on someting :lol:

I am proud of my profession and the successful company that I built up. However, it has nothing to do with Amway in any form. I am also not putting down the company.

Focus.

Maybe you should take your own advice and FOCUS on the title of this thread!!!!

And the TOTAL compensation of the execs INCLUDES bonuses and stock options which are significantly higher than the bonuses and stock options of the rest of the work force, which is exactly why you dishonestly and deliberately left them out. Your dumb ACT fools no one!

Non top execs can get bonuses and stock options too.

You truely are a moron.

If you want to prove me wrong than provide the data that you want.

That would be annual salaries and everything else of the top execs, compared to annual salaries and everything else, of non top execs.

I didn't say my post is about the title of this thread.

I am, once again, stating for the hopelessly retarded what my point is, which is that the compensation of the top execs for these big corporations is a small part of the compensation for the non top execs.

Forum List

Back