Federal Court Rules "Assault" Weapons Not Protected By 2nd Amendment:

The very basis of this reasoning either ignores or brazenly denies the fundamental purpose of the Second Amendment by asserting the Amendment does not apply to "weapons of war." Then what the hell does it apply to?
I guess they've taken Scalia at his word and it applies to weapons of self defence.
Then we embark on a long and convoluted discussion of what constitutes "war" and whether the exchange of gunfire between two opposing civilian factions (homeowner vs intruders, etc.) can be considered isolated "warfare?"

RWNJs need to explain, logically, why it is necessary for a private citizen to have semi-automatic or automatic
RWNJs need to explain, logically, why it is necessary for a private citizen to have semi-automatic or automatic military style assault weapons. They can't of course: seems the only time such weapons are used is to massacre dozens of innocent people and children.

th

So that means you support having all civil law enforcement agencies turn in their firearms for the exact same reason also?

*****SMILE*****

:)

No I don't. They are the "well regulated militia" the 2nd Amendment refers to. Unregulated gun nuts with Tarzen complexes are not. Gun nuts are the enemy of safety and security for the rest of the country. That's been proven over and over again---this country has hundreds of mass shootings every year perpetrated by gun nuts. It's the law enforcement officers that protect the public from such nut jobs. If it were up to me, I'd send them all to Siberia.

military style assault weapons. They can't of course: seems the only time such weapons are used is to massacre dozens of innocent people and children.

th

So that means you support having all civil law enforcement agencies turn in their firearms for the exact same reason also?

*****SMILE*****

No I don't. They are the "well regulated militia" the 2nd Amendment refers to. Unregulated gun nuts with Tarzen complexes are not. Gun nuts are the enemy of safety and security for the rest of the country. That's been proven over and over again---this country has hundreds of mass shootings every year perpetrated by gun nuts. It's the law enforcement officers that protect the public from such nut jobs. If it were up to me, I'd send them all to Siberia.[/QUOTE

]

They are the govt therefore as a group they are not the militia....as an individual they can but any govt org does not constitute the militia

RWNJs need to explain, logically, why it is necessary for a private citizen to have semi-automatic or automatic military style assault weapons. They can't of course: seems the only time such weapons are used is to massacre dozens of innocent people and children.

th

*****SMILE*****

No I don't. They are the "well regulated militia" the 2nd Amendment refers to. Unregulated gun nuts with Tarzen complexes are not. Gun nuts are the enemy of safety and security for the rest of the country. That's been proven over and over again---this country has hundreds of mass shootings every year perpetrated by gun nuts. It's the law enforcement officers that protect the public from such nut jobs. If it were up to me, I'd send them all to Siberia.

The first thing you need to understand is it is far better to have guns and not need them than to need guns and not have them -- a notion which every Jew in Europe during the 1930s and early '40s would eventually have agreed with.

Next, are you aware of what presently is taking place in Germany, England, France, and other European nations? Why do you suppose the same thing isn't happening here?

If you're not aware of the crisis in Europe, take the time to read the link in my Signature Line.

th

*****SMILE*****

The first thing you need to understand is it is far better to have guns and not need them than to need guns and not have them -- a notion which every Jew in Europe during the 1930s and early '40s would eventually have agreed with.

Next, are you aware of what presently is taking place in Germany, England, France, and other European nations? Why do you suppose the same thing isn't happening here?

If you're not aware of the crisis in Europe, take the time to read the link in my Signature Line.

LMAO I live in Europe, bozo, and I know EXACTLY what's going on. You are wrong. And having guns would not have saved the Jews against Hitler's German army: get grip on reality. You people are so brainwashed by fear mongering and propaganda you live in a sad, delusional world of fear, paranoia and despair.

The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has decided that "assault" weapons are not sanctioned by the Second Amendment -- and I wonder what sort of convoluted reasoning was fumbled with to reach that absurd conclusion.

Assault weapons not protected by Second Amendment, federal appeals court rules

The very basis of this reasoning either ignores or brazenly denies the fundamental purpose of the Second Amendment by asserting the Amendment does not apply to "weapons of war." Then what the hell does it apply to? These decrepit, incompetent sonsabitches have clearly invented spurious justification for brazenly pissing on the Constitution via such nonsensical pseudo-legal babble.

The Supreme Court must be called on by the NRA to review this brazenly biased, flagrantly ignorant, utterly disgraceful abuse of judicial power and reverse it.
Pretty sure that the Roberts' Court has already come to that conclusion as well.

While I suspect Scalia loved assault weapons, I don't believe any of the other SCOTUS justices does.

LMAO I live in Europe, bozo, and I know EXACTLY what's going on.
You mean all the raping, molestation, rioting and public disorder which a substantial percentage of Europeans are showing us via YouTube isn't really happening -- because it isn't happening to you? And I'll ask you again, why do you suppose it isn't happening here -- or in Israel? And why do you suppose many Israeli's go to the movies and shop for groceries while carrying sub-machine guns.

You are wrong. And having guns would not have saved the Jews against Hitler's German army
The armed uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto in the summer of 1943 is suggestive evidence that it's you who is wrong. A very small group of armed Jews managed to hold off an entire regiment of SS troops for close to a month, killing dozens of them. Every military expert, including contemporary Israeli military brass, who has commented on that event agrees that if most of the Jews in Europe had been armed the Holocaust could not have occurred. The Nazis would not have attempted it.

And for your information it was not the German Army, per se, that purged the Jews. It was the SS. Most of the ordinary German soldiers, one whom I came to know in the mid-1960s, neither had nor wanted anything to do with what Berlin and the SS was up to. Their situation was analogous to that of the average American GI who was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan and was totally ignorant of the political and economic machinations behind that unnecessarily brutal, exploitative warfare.

Last edited:
And having guns would not have saved the Jews against Hitler's German army: get grip on reality.

I am pretty sure you can see some benefit in being loaded on a train and shipped off to a concentration camp to work as slave labor for the war effort.

Firearms might not have been able to save the Jewish people from Hitler's Army ...But giving up didn't save them either.
Firearms would have given them a fighting chance against the Nazis ... And that would have been a few less Nazis we had to kill.

Your whole way of thinking is weak and pathetic.
Do you think The Nazis confiscated the firearms from the Jewish people to protect the Jews ... Or to protect their own asses?

Last edited:
LMAO I live in Europe, bozo, and I know EXACTLY what's going on.
You mean all the raping, molestation, rioting and public disorder which a substantial percentage of Europeans are showing us via YouTube isn't really happening -- because it isn't happening to you? And I'll ask you again, why do you suppose it isn't happening here -- or in Israel? And why do you suppose many Israeli's go to the movies and shop for groceries while carrying Uzi machine guns.

You are wrong. And having guns would not have saved the Jews against Hitler's German army
The armed uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto in the summer of 1943 is suggestive evidence that it's you who is wrong. A very small group of armed Jews managed to hold off an entire regiment of SS troops for close to a month, killing dozens of them. Every military expert, including contemporary Israeli military brass, who has commented on that event agrees that if most of the Jews in Europe had been armed the Holocaust could not have occurred. The Nazis would not have attempted it.

And for your information it was not the German Army, per se, that purged the Jews. It was the SS. Most of the ordinary German soldiers, one whom I came to know in the mid-1960s, neither had nor wanted anything to do with what Berlin and the SS was up to. Their situation was analogous to that of the average American GI who was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan and was totally ignorant of the political and economic machinations behind that unnecessarily brutal, exploitative warfare.

There were no Nazis who survived the war. Everyone who survived were totally ignorant of what happened to the Jews. They all though that they were vacationing in Miami.

There were no Nazis who survived the war. Everyone who survived were totally ignorant of what happened to the Jews. They all though that they were vacationing in Miami.
So your Coney Island Knish position is that all Germans were Nazis with no exceptions.

Could you be comfortable with the comparative notion that the majority of ordinary Germans were politically and morally analogous to the majority of ordinary Americans during the preparation for and the invasion of Iraq?

So your Coney Island Knish position is that all Germans were Nazis with no exceptions.

Could you be comfortable with the comparative notion that the majority of ordinary Germans were politically and morally analogous to the majority of ordinary Americans during the preparation for and the invasion of Iraq?

Germans were all as pure as the driven snow, and only voted for Hitler in 1933 because he promised them a Volkswagen in every garage. I would go so far as to bet that fewer than 100 of them ever came forward as former Nazis. Most Germans were bakery cooks during the war.

I suspect each state and city will be allowed by the SCOTUS to deal with bump stocks as each sees fit.
Possibly. Probably? I don't know. But that would create a situation comparable to presently legal/illegal marijuana and fireworks, both situations being evidence of the defective nature of our legal system.

If something is legal in one state it is wastefully stupid to ban it in another state -- for obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back