Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

Nope.

They have a warrant.

They infiltrate with video tech (to get more evidence) and yell from a distance, over megaphone, to surrender. If shooting starts, level the building with lead.
I was being sarcastic.... What would be the worth if the person under investigation is given 48 hours' notice?
Obviously, the perpetrator would have long destroyed tha evidence.

So you consider guilty black folks innocent?

Once having a boyfriend that dealt drugs shouldn't be a death sentence.

Possibly passing a fake $20 shouldn't be a death sentence.

Selling loose cigarettes shouldn't be a death sentence.

Minding your own business walking home from the store shouldn't be a death sentence.

I consider the former 1-term president guilty of possession of classified material.
Then why are the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies trying to destroy the former president? They've done everything but assassinate him. Is that next if the corrupt justice dept fails?

Minding your own business walking home from the store shouldn't be a death sentence.
Except when the perpetrators involved resist arrest.

Then why are the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies trying to destroy the former president? They've done everything but assassinate him. Is that next if the corrupt justice dept fails?
If the former 1-term president thinks that he is innocent of illegally possessing classified document he should show the copy of the warrant.

If he's innocent of no financial crimes then don't plead the 5th over 400 times.

Don't ask foreign leaders to wash your political laundry.

Don't have paul manafort give the ruskies your polling data

Don't fucking try to overthrow our Democracy because YOU lost an election.

There you go. You finally got there after page after page. It's all politics to you. Whatever you see as promoting your politics is the side you will take, even over the people.

Of course it's about Politics. It's about WHAT YOU CAN GET DONE.

You get things done by getting people to go along with you.

If you are scaring the hell out of people by taking away their cops, you aren't going to be able to get the things done you want done.

I mean, Really, I know you are a Commie Bernie supporter, a guy who has been in Congress for 30 years and has accomplished EXACTLY NOTHING, but you do understand how this works, right?

Obviously you also think murdering innocent black women is cool as well.

Well, if they are shacking up with drug dealers, they aren't innocent, are they?

Police officers who didn't announce themselves and he doesn't have X ray vision to see through doors.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that he didn't know he was shooting at cops.

You are not concerned with crime until effects white folks.

Uh, it's more like, I should be concerned with what effects MY community. When your community is 13% of the population and commit 50% of the crime, then you are the ones who aren't concerned enough about crime.

No, you never wanted police reform. The police are doing exactly what you designed them to do.

Again- go back. look at all the posts where I've argued for police reform. Or don't. Just keep trying to hang cops and wonder why no one wants to be a cop anymore.

Cops keep crime contained in the city, that is what they are designed to do.

Actually, we got our crime rate down pretty low until fairly recently. Then the murder rate doubled.

I agree. But letting your current gangster boyfriend bring his gun into your house is probably not a good idea.

Entirely agree, what happened to Geo. Floyd was wrong.

Again, mostly agree. That situation should never have escalated. They should have let Eric Garner's 400lb ass have a heart attack at home.

If you are talking about Trayvon Martin... um, yeah, that situation never should have escalated. Of course, it didn't involve the police, and the police even tried to defuse the situation.

The problem is, of course, when people like you yank back on the police, you shouldn't be surprised when people like Geo. Zimmerman arm themselves and try to play Batman.

Except when the perpetrators involved resist arrest.

Nope. You can't lie to go arrest someone. You can't accost someone minding their own business simply walking home to arrest them. There is a reason they are going on trial.

I agree. But letting your current gangster boyfriend bring his gun into your house is probably not a good idea.

Entirely agree, what happened to Geo. Floyd was wrong.

Again, mostly agree. That situation should never have escalated. They should have let Eric Garner's 400lb ass have a heart attack at home.

If you are talking about Trayvon Martin...

Elijah McClain.

Nope. You can't lie to go arrest someone. You can't accost someone minding their own business simply walking home to arrest them. There is a reason they are going on trial.

Yes, because Biden needs to suck up to Burn Loot Murder.

Elijah McClain.

You mean the guy who had a heart attack while he was being detained?

The guy who was wearing a ski mask in August and acting erratically?

He was killed because they injected him with drugs. Many people with anxiety issues like to wear hoods and jackets even in the summer. It makes them feel more secure. And here you are defending the cops killing someone over it.

Yes, because Biden needs to suck up to Burn Loot Murder.

While the former 1-term president stands with the oath keeper, proud bois and 1-percenters...feelings about being white.

Like you.

Forum List

Back