fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

Libs are so funny now about “do your job” when anything in life that makes them feel uncomfortable must cease or be torn down immediately

Libs are so funny now about “do your job” when anything in life that makes them feel uncomfortable must cease or be torn down immediately

Not sure who this is aimed at, but I did say he should do his job or quit. I don't give a damn about things people want torn down or whatever. But if you accept a job, and you get paid for it, you should do it to the best of your ability.

If your job is to deliver packages, you deliver packages. If you decide to be selective about who gets their package, you get fired or you quit.

What if someone's insulin or other medicine was in that package? Getting pissy over a sign and endangering someone's life?

Nobody forces blacks and other minorities to become violent racist killers and nobody has to associate with them. They make their own beds and choices. Diabetics shouldn't be fans of assassination and hate crimes if they want home deliveries; they can get off their fat asses and waddle down to the pharmacy and get their own insulin. Or they can clean up their hood rat infestations so outsiders don't have to take their lives in their hands just to drive down the streets.

Nobody forces blacks and other minorities to become violent racist killers and nobody has to associate with them. They make their own beds and choices. Diabetics shouldn't be fans of assassination and hate crimes if they want home deliveries; they can get off their fat asses and waddle down to the pharmacy and get their own insulin. Or they can clean up their hood rat infestations so outsiders don't have to take their lives in their hands just to drive down the streets.

Or the people who are paid to deliver packages can do their job and deliver the packages. If they won't, they can quit or get fired. Then the next employee can do the job.

Or the people who are paid to deliver packages can do their job and deliver the packages. If they won't, they can quit or get fired. Then the next employee can do the job.

No company has a right to demand its employees make deliveries into war zones are to obviously violent radical racist pieces of shit. You got nothing but suck ass nonsense. Go volunteeer to do it yourself. My bet is you would just wet yourself and crawl under your bed.

No company has a right to demand its employees make deliveries into war zones are to obviouslt violent raducal racist pieces of shit. You got nothing but suck ass nonsense. Go volunteeer to do it yourself. My bet is you would just wet yourself and crawl under your bed.

You'd lose that bet. Just drive up and drop off the package.

You'd lose that bet. Just drive up and drop off the package.

No, I wouldn't. And the racist pieces of shit can go get their own crap; nobody is obligated to cater to them, and no employer worth working for would order employees to risk their lives for chump change hourly pay. They can buy armored cars and pay armed mercenaries to make deliveries into Hood Rat Land.

No company has a right to demand its employees make deliveries into war zones are to obviously violent radical racist pieces of shit. You got nothing but suck ass nonsense. Go volunteeer to do it yourself. My bet is you would just wet yourself and crawl under your bed.

Nobody is sending him into an armed camp to deliver packages.

He refuses to deliver packages to places that have a BLM Flag. And he also refuses to deliver packages to places with Kamala Harris signs or Biden signs.

He isn't scared. He is just being an asshole. If you have a job to do, then do and leave your politics at home.

No, I wouldn't. And the racist pieces of shit can go get their own crap; nobody is obligated to cater to them, and no employer worth working for would order employees to risk their lives for chump change hourly pay. They can buy armored cars and pay armed mercenaries to make deliveries into Hood Rat Land.

What, you think the BLM is sitting at the window with automatic weapons?? It is probably just some neighborhood where people have signs out saying Black Lives Matter. There are 4 or 5 of them in my neighborhood. And I live in a nice, older suburb of Atlanta.

He is not afraid of being attacked. He is just being an ass. And nobody is catering to anyone. They simply expect people to do what they are paid to do.

And yes, you would. I didn't say you would do anything. I said you would lose that bet.

He is not afraid of being attacked. He is just being an ass.

Yes. The guy is obviously an idiot. I've never seen a Kamela or Biden flag (do they really have those?) and BLM signs don't bite. But if it really bothers you that much as a driver, there are better, less obvious, more sustainable ways of dealing with it. If the guy had any brains at all, he would have simply manhandled the packages, left them in the rain, left them at the curb or my favorite--- deliver them to the wrong address a block away. :SMILEW~130:

Or if those don't work, step on, kick or walk over the BLM sign.

you're the dumbest human alive. Welcome to ignore <plink>

Forum List

Back