fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.
Lol, no it would not have been ok. Your job is to deliver, then fucking deliver or get fucking fired. Better keep your politics in your pocket in my shop, cost me business of any sort you end up in unemployment line. That is the bottom line .

so, again how does them kneeling before a game stop them from doing their athletic entertainment?
They are generating a personal protest and not engaging in athletic entertainment
Are you so cuck that you don’t know a football game from a fallacy based kneeldown commentary?

It’s every liberals duty and current mode of operation to put their feelings on display without recourse And to try and force everyone else to do same.
Why are you so hypocritical about this person freely engaging in same??

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.
No one wants to go into shithole neighborhoods.

They are generating a personal protest and not engaging in athletic entertainment
Are you so cuck that you don’t know a football game from a fallacy based kneeldown commentary?

You are trying too hard here and just looking like a fool.

There was no way for the FedEx driver to make his protest and do his job, thus he lost his job.

A football player can kneel before a game and still play football.

I have watched every weekend this season both college and pros and have not seen a single person kneeling during the game except the QB at the end of the game. I do not watch pre-game or halftime things so I am really not sure how whatever they do effects me at all

No one wants to go into shithole neighborhoods.

again a person that thinks there are only BLM signs in shitty neighborhoods, that just simply is not true. In my subdivision the houses average in the 300s and there are many BLM signs.

He got fired for it, too. Bigotry is unemployay.

again a person that thinks there are only BLM signs in shitty neighborhoods, that just simply is not true. In my subdivision the houses average in the 300s and there are many BLM signs.
And th shitty neighborhoods here in Wichita Kansas are full of tRump flags and signs. Every ratty pickup has a tRump bumper sticker and half of them are flying confederate flags, sometimes right next to American flags,as if they cannot see the irony.

standing up for ones beliefs is admirable to most quality employers

Not doing the job you are paid to do is not admirable to most quality employers. If he is stupid enough to tell them why he left he would be lucky to get a job at the 7/11 because he could not be trusted to serve anyone wearing a BLM shirt

have you ever actually held a job, you do not really seem to understand what employers want

Forum List

Back