fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.
No shit and BLMers are violent thugs.......you should be issued a flak jacket and a firearm to deliver there

No worries. I’m sure FedEx had another driver in a day or so. They have a waiting list of people who want a good job.

Prediction. You’ll see this idiot on GoFundMe in a few days asking the notoriously tight fisted RW to delay an ammo purchase to support him.

No shit and BLMers are violent thugs.......you should be issued a flak jacket and a firearm to deliver there

Nothing in this asshole's tic-tock said he was delivering to actual BLMers. Just people with Black Lives Matter signs. And he seemed far more spiteful about Kamala Harris & Joe Biden than he did about BLM.

I watched the video again. Not only will he not deliver your package if you have signs saying you support Biden, Harris and the BLM, if you do not have a flag flying outside your home he will not deliver your package.

The guy is just an asshole looking for attention from the worst of the Trump fans and rabid conservatives.

What about mosques? Will he deliver packages to a mosque?

What about packages for the KKK or the White Aryan Resistance? Would he deliver those packages? They will probably be flying the flag, and certainly would not have Biden, Harris or BLM signs out.

The most interesting thing about this thread is how many people think that there are only BLM signs in the poor neighborhoods.

The average selling price in my subdivision is in the mid 300s and there are a fair number of BLM related signs.

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.
He quit before he was fired. The end.

Customer service is blind, deaf, and dumb.

Once you start working against the company rules, you might as well just walk away and go dig ditches or something.
So wearing or showing messages, changing the uniform, cultural differences in hygiene and hair requirements can be changed not do to health and safety protocols, but culture, gender and religious beliefs(except Christians) for anyone who is a Prog voter. And this guy being a Non Prog just does not fit into those parameters.

Nothing in this asshole's tic-tock said he was delivering to actual BLMers. Just people with Black Lives Matter signs. And he seemed far more spiteful about Kamala Harris & Joe Biden than he did about BLM.
Welcome to the last 4 years...........now add the media, constant hoaxes and anonymous sources and brownshirts rioting in cities with the approval of the dem party and the media....and you might get close..........

Talk about a white person's problem.....one driver says no to commies.........oh well.

He's a fucking idiot. You don't get fired and YOU pay Cobra and no unemployment for you nigga.
UNLESS.
He's bi-lingual and heads to the border, leaves with his passport, comes back in(sans passport) and claims to be from west Somalia.
All good then
Getting fired is a blessing. No driving needed

Sounds like he was planning to leave anyways, couple of points.

1. Had a family member working for UPS. His tales of delivering to the hood, when he was new and got the shit routes, was...pretty scary shit. Like, DEATH was a real possibility.

2. I've worked pizza delivery, and I recall delivering pizza to places where the people that lived there, would NOT come to the door if you knocked. You had to call, and let them know it was the pizza guy at the door. It was a strange feeling to be outside, while the person that lived there, in that community, was obviously terrified of opening their door.

"A FedEx driver went on social media and declared that he would no longer be delivering packages to homes that show support for Black Lives Matter, President Joe Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris. FedEx learned of the employee’s new demands and told him that was fine. He no longer needed to deliver packages to those homes, in fact, he no longer needed to deliver packages anymore [and proceeded to fire him].

Vincent Paterno, a 39-year-old man who wore his FedEx shirt during his TikTok video,
if you don’t have a flag in front of your house, and if you have a Joe Biden, Kamala fucking camel toe posted up in front of your house, Black Lives Matter — I will not deliver your shit.” “I will not deliver your shit. I will bring that back to the station,” he smirked. “And I will keep doing that shit. Have a good day.”

LOL..he totally owned the libs with that funny video but instead of laughing it off; libs pressured FedEx into firing this guy for exercising his free speech. FedEx should have promoted this guy to CEO for this brilliant owning of the libs instead of firing him as a ritual sacrifice to the Satan of the woke-CRT-BLM-LGBTQ-Antifa-Communist left.

Why should he be forced to make deliveries to people he disagrees with, why should he be forced to make deliveries to people who literally hates him and wants him dead? He had every right to fear for his safety and they forced him to deal with these maniacs? Why didn't liberals let the free market decide instead of forcing FedEx to target this guy?

Forum List

Back