fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump flag it would have been ok. double standard.
Losing your livelihood to own the libs. LOLOL

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.
How many times as he been shot at by said offenders?

What a great patriot. of course the company management won't stand for patriotism among it's proles and will fire anybody who won't pander to commies and violent racists who call for assassinating cops and white people. The fact is these BLM vermin are dangerous and violent racists and forcing white employees to come in contact with the vermin is a risk they don't get paid nearly enough to take and should be entirely voluntary.

I used to know a kid that listen exclusively to Black metal music. I think it's crazy. He is only a fraction of society. Good thing the small fraction of weirdos is only a small fraction and not a majority.

If your job is to deliver packages, you deliver packages. If you decide to be selective about who gets their package, you get fired or you quit.

What if someone's insulin or other medicine was in that package? Getting pissy over a sign and endangering someone's life?
he quit. and fed ex lied about firing him to make themselves look good,.

If your job is to deliver packages, you deliver packages. If you decide to be selective about who gets their package, you get fired or you quit.

What if someone's insulin or other medicine was in that package? Getting pissy over a sign and endangering someone's life?

I used to be in retail. I've also been a public bus driver, and I've also been a delivery driver.

If you're in a customer service job, then your opinion doesn't matter. You are working that position to do the job the company is paying you to do. Your feelings, thoughts, and opinions don't matter at all. You are only the device which the company is using to get their goods to their customers. Anything other than that, then you don't need to be in that position.

Retail is the same thing. If you want to make money, then you smile and "take it" from the customers. Unless they get out of hand, then you let the manager deal with it.

Forum List

Back