Fears Mount- Kidnapped Priest may be Crucified on Good Friday

Aw, you see, I was hoping this guy was kidapped by a bunch of ex-altar boys looking for revenge.
leftist think kidnap, murder and torture are funny.

I think when bad things happen to the lying clergy, it's fucking hilarious.

In fact, I think we should have a rule that you can't be a Clergyman unless we've thrown you off the roof of Sears Tower and see if God Catches you on the way down.

Aw, you see, I was hoping this guy was kidapped by a bunch of ex-altar boys looking for revenge.
Uh...guy, kidapping is not nice and kidnapping isn't either....

I can't get worked up when bad things happen to the Clergy. Seriously fuck those guys and their Magic Sky Pixie.

Wow. You're real a worthless piece shit. To bad your father didn't pull out of that worthless whore you call a mother.
wow!! such a christ stain

I thought the bible bangers and statue humpers looked forward to their Disney land in the sky when they die

Last edited:
Uh...guy, kidapping is not nice and kidnapping isn't either....

I can't get worked up when bad things happen to the Clergy. Seriously fuck those guys and their Magic Sky Pixie.

Wow. You're real a worthless piece shit. To bad your father didn't pull out of that worthless whore you call a mother.
wow!! such a christ stain

I don't play by those rules. How else would be able to tell JoeB131 the truth.

Now you know why this priest nor can any Christian expect help from this evil country. As long as ISIS kills Christians they will be supported by the left.

It is apparent the JoeB person, if you can refer to him in human terms, is a troll or one sick fuck who needs to be located and put in an institution before he harms somebody. This person is a sociopath incapable of compassion for a man that may be murdered for no reason other than his religion. I refuse to pollute my brain further with his hate speech. Furthermore, I recommend everyone leave JoeB and his fascist buddy Guno to their daily circle jerk and no longer entertain them with our futile plea for their return to sanity.

It is apparent the JoeB person, if you can refer to him in human terms, is a troll or one sick fuck who needs to be located and put in an institution before he harms somebody. This person is a sociopath incapable of compassion for a man that may be murdered for no reason other than his religion. I refuse to pollute my brain further with his hate speech. Furthermore, I recommend everyone leave JoeB and his fascist buddy Guno to their daily circle jerk and no longer entertain them with our futile plea for their return to sanity.
The forum will improve immediately after putting the troll retard Joe on ignore. Trust me. It will make USMB great again!

The weird thing about this priest is, if he somehow saved from this fate, who will go about his normal life, die of old age, and be buried, and only his parishioners will remember him, and after they die nobody will remember him.

If this priest is crucified, he becomes a martyr, which is the highest aspiration a Catholic priest can have. He will remembered for thousands of years, and he may be canonized a saint.

Getting crucified means he will die the same way Christ died. Peter thought that crucifixion was too good for him, so the Romans accommodated him and crucified him upside-down.

There was a weird story about some nuns in Thailand who were martyred. The government was slightly hostile to Catholicism at the time, and thought about shooting the nuns. The soldiers changed their mind and decided not to shoot the nuns, but the nuns kept badgering him and demanding to be shot so they could be martyrs. Finally, the soldiers gave into this nagging so they shot the nuns. And they made them martyrs, and I think they really shouldn't get that status since they walked into on purpose.

Here's a story about nuns who didn't want to be martyrs but that's what happened when they were killed a few weeks ago in Yemen:

4 Catholic nuns, 12 others killed in Yemen retirement home - World News

The murder of Christians, including Catholic priests, monks and nuns, happens every day in Muslim countries and in China and Cuba, and the media pays no attention and Obama doesn't give a shit. When a homosexual is murdered, however, THAT'S big news, and Obama thinks America should do it's utmost to protect homosexuals all over the world.

The weird thing about this priest is, if he somehow saved from this fate, who will go about his normal life, die of old age, and be buried, and only his parishioners will remember him, and after they die nobody will remember him.

If this priest is crucified, he becomes a martyr, which is the highest aspiration a Catholic priest can have. He will remembered for thousands of years, and he may be canonized a saint.

Getting crucified means he will die the same way Christ died. Peter thought that crucifixion was too good for him, so the Romans accommodated him and crucified him upside-down.
Good point. But I for one will opt for anonymity.

It wouldn't surprise me if these monster carry it out, they'll probably have a circle jerk.

ISIS dogs need put down. Bombing tankers LMAO

We should turn Raqqa Syria, ISIS home camp, into glass.

-Geaux
-----------

Fears grow for priest 'kidnapped by ISIS' who may be crucified on Good Friday

Father Tom Uzhunnalil was seized when four armed militants stormed an old people's home in Aden in Yemen on March 4, killing 16

• Pray-for-FR-Tom.jpg
Fr Tom has been missing since March 4
Fears are growing for a priest believed to have been kidnapped by ISIS as sickening reports suggest he may be crucified on Good Friday.

Father Tom Uzhunnalil was seized when four armed militants stormed an old people's home in Aden in Yemen on March 4.

The gunmen killed 16 people, including four nuns in the brutal attack.

No group has come forward to claim responsibility for the kidnap of the priest, who was a member of the Silesian order in of Bangalore, India, but a survivor said ISIS was to blame.

even breitbart says it's BS

Rumors Denied that Kidnapped Priest Will be Crucified by ISIS on Good Friday - Breitbart

so you think innocent people should be nuked?

loon

you're like a two year old.

ISIS dogs need put down. Bombing tankers LMAO

We should turn Raqqa Syria, ISIS home camp, into glass.

-Geaux
-----------

Father Tom Uzhunnalil was seized when four armed militants stormed an old people's home in Aden in Yemen on March 4, killing 16

• Pray-for-FR-Tom.jpg
Fr Tom has been missing since March 4
Fears are growing for a priest believed to have been kidnapped by ISIS as sickening reports suggest he may be crucified on Good Friday.

Father Tom Uzhunnalil was seized when four armed militants stormed an old people's home in Aden in Yemen on March 4.

The gunmen killed 16 people, including four nuns in the brutal attack.

No group has come forward to claim responsibility for the kidnap of the priest, who was a member of the Silesian order in of Bangalore, India, but a survivor said ISIS was to blame.

Obama says we defeat them by calling them weak and small.

leftist think kidnap, murder and torture are funny.

I think when bad things happen to the lying clergy, it's fucking hilarious.

In fact, I think we should have a rule that you can't be a Clergyman unless we've thrown you off the roof of Sears Tower and see if God Catches you on the way down.
you have proof that he was a liar?

cuz we have proof he was tending to the elderly, with 4 nuns that got murdered.

you are a complete degenerate

You know that Obama and Clinton are Christians right?

First, I don't think Obama and Clinton believe in Talking Snakes like you guys do.

Second, I'm not asking them for anything. I guess I'm asking them not to fuck everything up like Republicans routinely do.

In other words you'll make up any excuse to support Democrats and to hate Christians as it suits you.

Forum List

Back