Fears Mount- Kidnapped Priest may be Crucified on Good Friday

But you'd beg your ass off!

But no worries, your mommas fridge upstairs is full

Ammirite?

Naw, my mom died in 1983.

And then at her wake, some scumwad old frustrated Lesbian in a habit made the comment that "God had a good reason for this".

God almost had a good reason for me to slam that old dyke's head into the nearest wall.

Aw, you see, I was hoping this guy was kidapped by a bunch of ex-altar boys looking for revenge.
Of course you would, that's what vile human beings do.

Naw, a vile human being is one who belongs to a church that collaborates with Nazis and molests altar boys.
Yeah, that would be bad. Glad I don't. Of course, rejoicing in the persecution of others is pretty vile too. Some would even call it immature, childish, and typical of a <insert favorite insult here>.

Aw, you see, I was hoping this guy was kidapped by a bunch of ex-altar boys looking for revenge.
Uh...guy, kidapping is not nice and kidnapping isn't either....

I can't get worked up when bad things happen to the Clergy. Seriously fuck those guys and their Magic Sky Pixie.

Do you feel the same way about all school teachers? Statistically they molest many more children than clergy.

ISIS dogs need put down. Bombing tankers LMAO

We should turn Raqqa Syria, ISIS home camp, into glass.

-Geaux
-----------

Fears grow for priest 'kidnapped by ISIS' who may be crucified on Good Friday

Father Tom Uzhunnalil was seized when four armed militants stormed an old people's home in Aden in Yemen on March 4, killing 16

• Pray-for-FR-Tom.jpg
Fr Tom has been missing since March 4
Fears are growing for a priest believed to have been kidnapped by ISIS as sickening reports suggest he may be crucified on Good Friday.

Father Tom Uzhunnalil was seized when four armed militants stormed an old people's home in Aden in Yemen on March 4.

The gunmen killed 16 people, including four nuns in the brutal attack.

No group has come forward to claim responsibility for the kidnap of the priest, who was a member of the Silesian order in of Bangalore, India, but a survivor said ISIS was to blame.

Fears grow for priest 'kidnapped by ISIS' who may be crucified on Good Friday
Wow. Such tough men. 'Storming' and old people home, killing the elderly, mowing down nuns and crucifying priests. Scum.

But you'd beg your ass off!

But no worries, your mommas fridge upstairs is full

Ammirite?

Naw, my mom died in 1983.

And then at her wake, some scumwad old frustrated Lesbian in a habit made the comment that "God had a good reason for this".

God almost had a good reason for me to slam that old dyke's head into the nearest wall.
Get over yourself, you big pansy.

Do you feel the same way about all school teachers? Statistically they molest many more children than clergy.

Um, actually, no, they really don't. There are only 42,000 priests and 2 million school teachers. So the 800 or so cases we know of Clergy abuse are far higher as a percentage.

Moreover, the Catholic Church HAS engaged in a 40 year campaign- probably longer - of hiding these cases and paying off families. So we really don't know how extensive the problem actually was.

Forum List

Back