Fearless leader to address the children

I thought the Presidency was a real job. What the fuck is going on?

President Obama’s Address to Students Across America September 8, 2009
PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

obama_youth.jpg

At what point did students not become Americans? Could be the future leaders of our country need a jolt so that they will be able to answer the simple questions someday.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - The Best of Jaywalking - Video - NBC.com

barry soetoro is a fucking joke!!! don't let him near your kids!!! the guy is a commie perv.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I called the principal of the school where my child goes ths year and told them in a civil manner that Obama is a far left wing radical who hates this country, a fascist, and that his address to all public school children could amount to indotctination into his radical ideas. I told them that there is no way my childwill be involved with the speech or any assignment related to it.

I have no idea of the content of Obama's speech, but I don't trust him to say anything to my child He is one sick twist!

Why cant he leave kids alone?

It is empowering for children to be addressed by the President whoever the President may be.

I doubt you would understand empowering children. I hope you minimize speaking to children.

There is much you could learn from the President. When he speaks to adults it may be hard for you and the other wing nuts on this site to understand him.

When he speaks to the children he will speak in a way even you may understand.

If the students at allowed to ask their own questions (with no direction from the teachers or anyone else) then it's not indoctrination.

If the students are not allowed to ask questions or said questions are dictated or censored, then it's just a publicity stunt, may as well be indoctrination.

I thought the Presidency was a real job. What the fuck is going on?

PreK-6 Menu of Classroom Activities: President Obama’s Address to Students Across America
Produced by Teaching Ambassador Fellows, U.S. Department of Education
September 8, 2009

obama_youth.jpg

At what point did students not become Americans? Could be the future leaders of our country need a jolt so that they will be able to answer the simple questions someday.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - The Best of Jaywalking - Video - NBC.com

At what point does a fucking grown up sitting in the seat of the most powerful man on the planet decide he has to have a conversation with every 4th grader?

It's really fucking creepy.

Oh yeah, speaking of da chillun, explain this:

"I am happy to be very clear how we enforce mandates for children, and the reason is because children don't have an option." -- America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama

Oh yeah, speaking of da chillun, explain this:

"I am happy to be very clear how we enforce mandates for children, and the reason is because children don't have an option." -- America's Most UnAmerican President, Barack Adolph bin Hussein Obama

Because Obama is not like you does not mean he is unAmerican.He was duly elected by the American people. More than 50% of the electorate said not only is Barack Obama very American they gave him the most important job any american could have. (from a political stand point)

Now let's look at you Frank. You are defintely a very angry person. That does not make you unAmerican.

But you do not respect the American political system. That is unAmerican.

I doubt you could get 50% of the people on this website to endoerese you for President.

Frank if you hate what America is today so much, tell me what country is better?

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

well youre going to have to start defying orders

Not to change the subject, but as many of you know, I am a teacher in NJ. We were ORDERED to show the inaugeration in January. An entire teaching day, wasted.

because of course kids shouldn't see civics in action....

and yet another stupid thread......

listening to dear leader give a speech is not civics in action.

Above the implication is knowledge is not good. It will really screw you up.
Sarah Palin is not screwed up. She has very little knowledge.

Idiots are saying don't learn about the President because he does not agree with me.

Among those espousing this manure is a teacher. Please help the children in her class.

Knowledge involves knowing about what you agree with and disagree with. Know about your culture and other cultures. Know about your friends and your enemies. Knowledge is broad based.

The simple minded, mental midgets crying out these narrow minded statements are absolutely screwed up. Knowledge unscrews. Try it.

Forum List

Back