FDA withdraws approval for ‘whatever drug Rand Paul is on’ !!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:iyfyus.jpg:
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Explaining that it was taking the action “out of an abundance of caution,” the Food and Drug Administration has withdrawn its approval from “whatever drug Rand Paul is on.”​
“If, in fact, Rand Paul is on something, we want to protect the American people from experiencing the same side effects that he appears to be exhibiting, such as irrationality, irritability, and difficulty processing information,” an F.D.A. spokesperson said.​
The F.D.A.’s action drew a swift rebuke from Paul, who accused the agency of overreach and declared, “This is my brain on no drugs whatsoever.”​
Responding to the Kentucky senator’s statement, the F.D.A. said that it was reversing its earlier decision but would refer Paul for further clinical study.​

This satirical piece was generic enough and not close to the best I've seen. I far more appreciated its timeliness, as I was in the mood for something lighthearted for a change.

You have american citizens trapped in Afghanistan because of THIS sorry excuse for a president and you make jokes about Rand Paul.....LOL Well...that shows the extent of your patriotism.

I don't get it. The only thing I can figure this is about Paul making a fool out of Fauci.
You are confused. Rand Paul made a fool out of himself by referring Fauci for a crime to the DOJ. If he even ever did that, which the sniveling little weasel probably did not do.

Forum List

Back