FDA eases restrictions of homosexuals donating blood

FDA eases restrictions on blood donations from gay men

Great. Now you might die without blood from a donor,or you might die afterwords from AIDS. Oh and yes I know they "screen" the blood but with the incompetence of the affirmative action crew who knows what can happen.

Or you might stop being an ignoramus and learn about the screening process.
I clearly said there was a screening process. Does the screening process stop terrorists getting into the country? No. Does it stop criminals from getting guns? No. So why in the hell would I assume it would stop fag blood infected with aids being given to a normal person?

Great. Now you might die without blood from a donor,or you might die afterwords from AIDS. Oh and yes I know they "screen" the blood but with the incompetence of the affirmative action crew who knows what can happen.

I clearly said there was a screening process. Does the screening process stop terrorists getting into the country? No. Does it stop criminals from getting guns? No. So why in the hell would I assume it would stop fag blood infected with aids being given to a normal person?

Are terrorists and gun smugglers subjected to chemical screening?

Blood Donation Frequently Asked Questions | American Red Cross
Blood donations are tested for the following:

ABO and Rh blood types.
Unexpected red blood cell antibodies that are a result of prior transfusion, pregnancy, or other factors.
Hepatitis B surface antigen, indicating a current infection (hepatitis) or carrier state for hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis B core antigen, indicator of a present or past infection with the hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis C virus, indicating a current or past infection with hepatitis C virus (most common cause of non-A/non-B hepatitis).
Antibody to HTLV-I/II, indicator of infection with a virus that may cause adult T-cell leukemia or neurological disease.
Antibody to HIV-1/2, indicator of infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for hepatitis C (HCV), hepatitis B (HBV) and HIV.
Screening test for antibodies to syphilis.
NAT for West Nile Virus (WNV).
Enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) test for Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas Disease).

In addition, all platelet apheresis donations are tested for bacterial contamination.

Sounds like your best bet would be to just refuse any transfusion you might need. You wouldn't want the donation of a gay person to save your life anyway, would you? Who knows, you might even get some black blood and suddenly gain an appreciation for MoTown. You can't take that chance.can you?

Sounds like your best bet would be to just refuse any transfusion you might need. You wouldn't want the donation of a gay person to save your life anyway, would you? Who knows, you might even get some black blood and suddenly gain an appreciation for MoTown. You can't take that chance.can you?

Maybe blacks could get some white blood and get off welfare for a change or quit producing bastard children at an over 70% rate.

Maybe blacks could get some white blood and get off welfare for a change or quit producing bastard children at an over 70% rate.

The sad thing is, Bulldog's kidding, but I think you think you're serious.

Oh, the typical it was a joke excuse.

I wish some would get some white blood in them and a work ethic along with it.

Wait...you thought he was serious. In that case you can tell us which gene sequence shows an affinity for MoTown.

And which gene sequence would that be?

Don't wish that on them. White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD

Only partially kidding. I truly believe he would rather die than take help from anyone he considers inferior.

Only partially kidding. I truly believe he would rather die than take help from anyone he considers inferior.

Why would I want blood from a faggot?

Don't wish that on them. White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD

Blacks are more likely to be bastards than any other race. Blacks are more likely than any other race to have been incarcerated. Blacks are more likely than any other race to be unemployed and low skilled.

Wait...you thought he was serious. In that case you can tell us which gene sequence shows an affinity for MoTown.

And which gene sequence would that be?

Wait, you thought I was referring to the Mo Town reference?

Why would anyone want blood from a freak faggot?

Even Bulldog said he was partially serious. You really are that stupid.

I suppose that's your call. Transfusions usually aren't given unless it's absolutely necessary so I guess you could chose to die instead. More of that right wing logic we are so familiar with.

Blacks are more likely to be bastards than any other race. Blacks are more likely than any other race to have been incarcerated. Blacks are more likely than any other race to be unemployed and low skilled.

Congratulations.You are awarded three burning crosses Nathan Bedford Forest would be proud.

Congratulations.You are awarded three burning crosses Nathan Bedford Forest would be proud.

Seems you have a problem with facts. Each of those is a proven statement.

I suppose that's your call. Transfusions usually aren't given unless it's absolutely necessary so I guess you could chose to die instead. More of that right wing logic we are so familiar with.

Rather than have faggot blood. Absolutely. If, as you homo supporters say, people are born that way, in other words it's in their blood, why would anyone in their right mind want to have faggot blood in them?

Forum List

Back