FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
We all knew he was a liar when he tried to sell his lies. Now it is confirmed the AG Garland's FBI is targeting parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists.

Domestic terrorists should just be ignored, right Trump asslicker? In your fucked up world, goons threatening the lives of school officials is aok.

You must be a card carrying member of the Alex Jones Fan Club.

I'm pretty positive I have never discussed this before.
Your amnesia aside, you just claimed there were domestic terrorist threats at school board meetings.

Let's see them.

And before you claim you didn't say that, a domestic terrorism threat is the only reason Garland should be involved in any way, so make sure you have your ducks in a row.

I'm guessing you will once again dodge and deflect.

Domestic terrorists should just be ignored, right Trump asslicker? In your fucked up world, goons threatening the lives of school officials is aok.

You must be a card carrying member of the Alex Jones Fan Club.
Nope. Domestic terrorists should be immediately arrested and prosecuted.

So show them to us so we can let Garland know about them, cuz apparently he can't find them.

Threats shouldn't be followed up?
It's clear that Merrick Garland lied under oath. He's a liberal Democrat and you don't care.

To answer your question, if threats were made, it was up to local law enforcement to investigate this.

A federal counter terrorism unit was used to investigate parents who dared to challenge local school boards. When Garland was questioned about this under oath he lied about it.

Last edited:
Your amnesia aside, you just claimed there were domestic terrorist threats at school board meetings.
I commented on the link that said that threats were indeed being followed up.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has created a "threat tag" to aid in tracking alleged threats against school board officials, teachers and staff, as part of its implementation of a controversial memo issued by Attorney General Merrick Garland last month citing a nationwide increase in harassment of education officials.

Quote" Threats against school board officials.

I claimed nothing. I asked questions concerning the article posted. Should threats not be followed up? If you are saying there are none, take it up with Fox News or the Whistleblower, not me. I didn't write the article.

You tell me, I never saw one I just heard the bullshit from drama queens on the school boards.

The article posted from Fox News says there was. Are they lying? Why take it up with me and not Fox News? I'm simply discussing an article that was posted.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Time to get a special prosecutor…we need an investigation of this potential perjury

Forum List

Back