FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right,

Actually, I believe there are videos of such. Caveat: I don't know about audio of "Kill him with his own gun". I first read about that when the New York Times interviewed the officer who experienced it. So, in truth, I personally haven't 'heard' it being said.
But, I kinda sorta allow the officer some plausibility and credibility on it.

As far as being hit in the head, oh yeah......I've seen lotsa incidents of that happening at the Capitol.
Am surprised the contributor here, 'Oldstyle', hadn't seen any of 'em.

So, 'OldStyle'.....do this: Scroll back up in this thread or the other nearby thread that has a number of video clips of that actually happening.

Or, alternatively, some other helpful poster here, a sherpa, so to speak, can link you to those videos or others.

Let us know what you think after watching 'em.

And, after watching them, share with us your thoughts on this hypothetical: 'What would it be like for you to have done that publicly to a cop in your town?'

Would you recommend it as an activity for your 17yr old son?
Was there conflict between the protesters and the Capital Police? Without question! Is the Main Stream Media's portrayal of what happened there totally over the top? I've been shown two video clips so far...one is someone discharging a fire extinguisher and another that purports to show a Capital Police officer nearly beaten to death by a rampaging mob actually showing him being protected by that same group of protestors. Quite frankly...your hypothetical is based on a narrative that I find to be over inflated by the media!
So because some folks in that mob felt compassion for the cop being beaten up, that excuses the actions of the other lunatics who were beating that cop up?

And BTW, there were some 140 cops injured. Injuries ranging from head injuries, to spinal injuries, to broken ribs, to a lost eye, among others.

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue.

OMG a fire extinguisher unleashed!

Insurrection! Insurrection!

Just like the men in uniform are in the Democratic shitholes all over the country. No one defends them, why is that?

well shit the BLM's walk up and shot cops in the head, and these demofks in here never say anything other than they deserved it. Can't make it up.

Yes, you can make it up and you often do.

LINK????

There are plenty more where that came from.

There is absolutely NOTHING in that article that associates the shooter with BLM!

As usual, you are a LYING BAG OF SHIT!!!!

Who else was it then?

You Mama.

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right,

Actually, I believe there are videos of such. Caveat: I don't know about audio of "Kill him with his own gun". I first read about that when the New York Times interviewed the officer who experienced it. So, in truth, I personally haven't 'heard' it being said.

As far as being hit in the head, oh yeah......I've seen lotsa incidents of that happening at the Capitol.

So, 'OldStyle'.....do this: Scroll back up in this thread or the other nearby thread that has a number of video clips of that actually happening.

Or, alternatively, some other helpful poster here, a sherpa, so to speak, can link you to those videos or others.

And, after watching them, share with us your thoughts on this hypothetical: 'What would it be like for you to have done that publicly to a cop in your town?'

Was there conflict between the protesters and the Capital Police? Without question! Is the Main Stream Media's portrayal of what happened there totally over the top? I've been shown two video clips so far...one is someone discharging a fire extinguisher and another that purports to show a Capital Police officer nearly beaten to death by a rampaging mob actually showing him being protected by that same group of protestors. Quite frankly...your hypothetical is based on a narrative that I find to be over inflated by the media!
So because some folks in that mob felt compassion for the cop being beaten up, that excuses the actions of the other lunatics who were beating that cop up?

And BTW, there were some 140 cops injured. Injuries ranging from head injuries, to spinal injuries, to broken ribs, to a lost eye, among others.
And you have proof of these injuries?

It's what Capitol Police are reporting...

Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said.

Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said.
So you have the incident reports? How about hospital records? Surely there has to be actual evidence right?

So you have the incident reports? How about hospital records? Surely there has to be actual evidence right?
I would assume there are.

So you don't have evidence. Yet you claimed 140 cops were injured.

Now you're lying. Of course I have evidence. I posted it.

That which should be the most shocking and worrying to Americans is the fact that their police and military have been compromised and infiltrated by conspirators who have shown an attempt at revolution.

There was a government coup in the making and it still could be active and alive.

The JFK assassination was a government coup and so the precedence has set and the method used has already been demonstrated.

However, on the bright side, there's really no chance of Biden following through with an agenda that would change America, while with the Kennedys, they represented 11 more years of damage to the political right's priorities.

Beyond the positive though is the fact that Trump was able to reintroduce the huge negatives of the Kennedy era by charging up racism to near 60's levels! That is a big part of what it takes to bring about an assassination of a president, which would have to be seen as America's second coup.

No you didn't. You posted a claim that there were injuries.
I want incident reports and hospital records.
And if there is evidence I want those guilty charged properly.
Would have been nice if the left was as upset with the attacks on cops in portland and elsewhere.

Find one post where you condemn what BLM did this summer.

Hypocrite, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

Your benign deflections are read and laughed at, ShortBus.

Oh, and ....

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.

^^^ proving yet again what a flaming retard you are.

:dance:
Have condemned...when / where? Find that post. Or was that the only one? OCD ridden FatFuck.
LOL

No, ShortBus, not the only one...

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.​
I've condemned those.​
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.​
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.​
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.​
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.​
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.​
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.​
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.​
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.​
I condemn murders committed by BLM.​
I condemn their violence.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
I condemn those murders.​
You keep saying “condemned” you OCD ridden fat fuck. Now show me where you made a post in the present tense as the riots were happening. Thank you.
LOLOL

This is why I call you ShortBus. You're a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

• "I condemn murders committed by BLM."
  • "I condemn their violence."
  • "I condemn such attacks."
  • "I condemn those murders."

Now fuck off, ShortBus. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've answered you.

show me the entire post with context you OCD ridden fat fuck as I want to see the dates.
LOLOL

Again, fuck off, ShortBus. I already did, retard.
OCD fat fuck why are you still responding? No one cares what you think. At the time of the BLM riots you called them mostly peaceful and did it like 100x in a row as you have OCD.
Because you lied, ShortBus. I gave you links to every one of those posts which has dates and full posts.

Just like you're lying again by claiming I called the BLM riots "mostly peaceful." I never said that once, no less 100 times.

You're fucked in the head ShortBus. You've got a obsessively terminal case of FDS. There's no hope for you now.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Quotes not links. OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

Fuck off, ShortBus. I gave you the links. TFB if that's not good enough for an obsessed FDS nutjob like you. Those links have exactly what you want.
LMaO...so you didn’t give quotes? Lying OCD ridden fat fuck. If I had your life I d join a monastery and take a vow of silence.
LOLOL

What the fuck is wrong with you, ShortBus? Are you trippin'? Why can't you stop gumming at my balls? :lmao:

FDS ShortBus, I gave you quotes with those links. You're whacked out.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Bullshit.
LOL

Poor ShortBus, your dementia is not my problem.

:itsok:
I am 40 and you're 70

You're closer to dementia than I am, you OCD ridden fat fuck
LOL

Your posts prove otherwise, ShortBus.

:itsok:
Yours do you mean? With your troll emojis. OCD ridden fat fuck. You have like five years left to live and you waste your time whining about Trump. You're a loser
^^^ FDS

giphy.gif
Tik tok...who has more time on this planet you or Biden?

1616357541572.jpeg

No you didn't. You posted a claim that there were injuries.
I want incident reports and hospital records.
And if there is evidence I want those guilty charged properly.
Would have been nice if the left was as upset with the attacks on cops in portland and elsewhere.
Of course I did. Capitol Police reporting those injuries is evidence.

"Yet you claimed 140 cops were injured.
....................................And if there is evidence I want those guilty charged properly."

Actually, and I may be wrong....but the "claims" originated with the police spokespeople in both jurisdictions (Capitol and DC). Those 'claims' were then reported in many news outlets. And in testimony at the impeachment hearing. Plus, one may be able to read in the various charging documents....some of which are being posted online....the description of the assault charges by the various prosecutors.
Now, will 'incident reports', or 'medical records/hospital' be available to the defendants?
Yeah, I would conjecture they would be.

But, for us here on an internet gossipboard with anonymous posters using fake names.....well, "reportage" from the national news outlets seems like something we can utilize in our discourse.

After all, US Message Boards ain't a court of law and strict evidentiary rules ain't the rule. Hopefully, common sense is, though.

As far as "if there is evidence".....well, see above.
So, patience, Grasshopper.
Let the cake bake.
After all, the DOJ itself has stated this is a complex and wide ranging investigation with many many suspects......about 400 identified or arrested so far, with estimates of another 400 or 500 who actually were illegally inside the Capitol of the United States.

This is gonna be a long long story.

But too, like poster StevenC offers above, if there is evidence that is believed by the courts.......then spank the hell outta these wannabe usurpers of our Constitution, these assaulters of police.

Meanwhile, let us all revel in the newsfeeds of this perp or that perp being identified and arrested. May we continue to see posts & threads on this venue that keep the story alive and current. And that we all can keep apprised of the progress towards holding accountable all who were there and illegally doing harm.....to persons, to property, to our rule of law, and our Constitution.

Who wouldn't want that?

If Pelosi was actually worried about her safety, she would not have been there.

OK, that is one suggestion, as offered by poster Irish.

Another plausible one, some may say, is that Pelosi was there......because she didn't know that this Trump Insurrection would erupt.

Yeah, I could see how some might say that.

You think so too, Irish?

The FBI notified Pelosi in advance extremists were coming to 'wage war'...but Pelosi did nothing, the Capitol Police did nothing, and yet she still showed up, showing little to no concern.

Pelosi isn't that brave. She had thousands of National Guard troops to protect her and had DC looking like the Baghdad Green Zone for Biden's Inauguration and there was no Intel warning of any possibility of violence that day.
Pelosi isn't that brave? Well, she didn't come to D.C. to fight off trump's thugs. This is what you people don't seem to to understand.
'Trump's thugs'?

Bwuhahaha......already debunked snowflake.

Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies in 2016.

Our former President and current VP paid the bails of domestic terrorists to put them back on the streets to commit more terrorist acts

Our VP called on foreign-fubded Democrat-Supported domestic terrorists to continue their $2+ BILLION assault on Democrat-run communities across the country after the election...and they are complying...

Barry colliuded with Russia and a foreign ex-spy in an attempted failed coup, an attempt to overthrow the US govt by illegally removing the newly elected President...

Barry's FBI went rogue, has been rogue for decades according to GISA Xourt evidence, and even the current FBI Director has been proven to have already committed several acts of treason against the US involving 2 US Presidents

Pelosi colluded with domestic terrorists and facilitated an attack in our Capitol to set up the basis for her 2bd treasonous failed Impeachment attempt

Pelosi is now protecting a proven CCP Espionage Facilitator after giving him access to the most classified info the US has...

CCP Joe is currently holding the largest COVID-19-SUPER SPREADER event ever while simultaneously facilitating the LARGEST CHILD TRAFFICKING EVENT IN HISTORY...

The Democrats have and continue to prove they are currently the biggest threat to this nation and the American people
Kinda don't have time for all your garbage about hillary etc. I'm a productive citizen with a life, not a flake who hangs around this forum trying to drag up bilge about nonsensical crap for hours on end. This trump monster is the subject. Republicans are always the ones stirring up the shit, going to prison, getting pardoned by trump , on and on. Cut the crap bringing up soros and hillary like you people always do. Trump is the monster who brought the war dogs of hell to the nation's capital January 6th. Any one who still supports him is either dumber than a box of hammers who shouldn't be allowed to vote or who wishes evil upon this country.
Yet you take the time to read my post and take the time to whine and wbimper...

lol

"Yet you claimed 140 cops were injured.
....................................And if there is evidence I want those guilty charged properly."

Actually, and I may be wrong....but the "claims" originated with the police spokespeople in both jurisdictions (Capitol and DC). Those 'claims' were then reported in many news outlets. And in testimony at the impeachment hearing. Plus, one may be able to read in the various charging documents....some of which are being posted online....the description of the assault charges by the various prosecutors.
Now, will 'incident reports', or 'medical records/hospital' be available to the defendants?
Yeah, I would conjecture they would be.

But, for us here on an internet gossipboard with anonymous posters using fake names.....well, "reportage" from the national news outlets seems like something we can utilize in our discourse.

After all, US Message Boards ain't a court of law and strict evidentiary rules ain't the rule. Hopefully, common sense is, though.

As far as "if there is evidence".....well, see above.
So, patience, Grasshopper.
Let the cake bake.
After all, the DOJ itself has stated this is a complex and wide ranging investigation with many many suspects......about 400 identified or arrested so far, with estimates of another 400 or 500 who actually were illegally inside the Capitol of the United States.

This is gonna be a long long story.

But too, like poster StevenC offers above, if there is evidence that is believed by the courts.......then spank the hell outta these wannabe usurpers of our Constitution, these assaulters of police.

Meanwhile, let us all revel in the newsfeeds of this perp or that perp being identified and arrested. May we continue to see posts & threads on this venue that keep the story alive and current. And that we all can keep apprised of the progress towards holding accountable all who were there and illegally doing harm.....to persons, to property, to our rule of law, and our Constitution.

Who wouldn't want that?
Ah, yes...the "rule of law"! Would equal justice under the law be a part of that, Chill? I think what angers conservatives is how we've literally had a year and a half of violent riots by the left and very few people have been identified from those riots and incarcerated...yet the protest that turned violent for several HOURS suddenly has the left calling for mass arrests and long sentences? Can you grasp how hypocritical that is? If you're a conservative these days you're asking where the FBI has been for the past year and a half!

Last edited:

You think Faun would ever question anything the Main Stream Media puts out?

You think Faun would ever question anything the Main Stream Media puts out?
I'm amused at all the liberals who suddenly think the Police are paragons of honesty when they've been accusing them of being instigators of violence who then lie about it for as long as I can remember.

With all due respect to Faun...experience tells me that any government employee with a bad paper cut is going to go on sick leave for as long as they can possibly milk it. 140 officers claimed they sustained "injuries" during the attack? My guess is most of them were more sore after the annual Police softball game than they were from that riot. Just saying...

we've literally had a year and a half of violent riots by the left and very few people have been identified from those riots and incarcerated...yet the protest that turned violent for several HOURS suddenly has the left calling for mass arrests and long sentences? Can you grasp how hypocritical that is
Police are paragons of honesty
My guess is most of them were more sore after the annual Police softball game than they were from that riot.
[/QUOTE.

Well, that is smorgasboard of observations to be responded to.
I'll try to do it quickly:

1. No, we have not had "year and half of violent riots by the left". We have had some violent ....very violent in some cases....incidents that developed under/behind/around righteous sincere and earnest demonstrations against racial inequality and police brutality against people of color.
As far as "very few people identified". That is nonsense. Either uninformed, misinformed nonsense. Go to the local newspapers of wherever those 'violent' incidents and you will see arrests. They certainly were identified and arrested in my community.

"Police are paragons of honesty".....well, that is problematical, as those earnest demonstrations testified. But, in this case, the whole watched at the time it was ongoing, and then many times since....the videos of our Capitol police protecting the seat of the American democracy being savagely beaten by men wearing Trump identifying gear, waving Trump flags. And those police say it was a "Trump mob", and they were injured fighting that mob.

Forum List

Back