FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

Does it really matter, Irish, at this point?
I mean, if the charge is assaulting a federal officer (8yrs, or 20yrs if a weapon was used - and 40 defendants have weapons charges from that day); , obstructing an official proceeding, 20yrs; 200 people charged with that for January 6th.

So, as far as the fabric of America goes......if some of these guilty mokes get 8yrs or 20yrs.....well, I think we can say 'good job' to the prosecutors. You too?

we understand that you don't care if your claims are proved false.

I want them investigated, prosecuted and kicked out of the force.

That unfortunately does not happen often enough. The supposedly “good” police protect the bad ones.
How is any Republican responsible for that?

Saddle up, Skippy.
Let's see how your little pony trots.
You have demonstrated repeatedly that you lack the capacity to commit logic. Using it on you is a waste of time, so you will get nothing but verbal abuse from me.

Anybody in uniform that protected the shitheads that stole the election have already betrayed their oath to protect the Constitution.

They are nothing more than filthy ass government thugs.

Exactly. So don't suggest that a fire extinguisher couldn't be used as a lethal weapon during a riot.

BTW, I would take the rolling pin right out of your hand before you could even swing it.
Virtually anything that weighs more than a couple of lbs could be used as a lethal weapon during a riot.

Your point?

Forum List

Back