FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

we've literally had a year and a half of violent riots by the left and very few people have been identified from those riots and incarcerated...yet the protest that turned violent for several HOURS suddenly has the left calling for mass arrests and long sentences? Can you grasp how hypocritical that is
Police are paragons of honesty
My guess is most of them were more sore after the annual Police softball game than they were from that riot.
[/QUOTE.

Well, that is smorgasboard of observations to be responded to.
I'll try to do it quickly:

1. No, we have not had "year and half of violent riots by the left". We have had some violent ....very violent in some cases....incidents that developed under/behind/around righteous sincere and earnest demonstrations against racial inequality and police brutality against people of color.
As far as "very few people identified". That is nonsense. Either uninformed, misinformed nonsense. Go to the local newspapers of wherever those 'violent' incidents and you will see arrests. They certainly were identified and arrested in my community.

"Police are paragons of honesty".....well, that is problematical, as those earnest demonstrations testified. But, in this case, the whole watched at the time it was ongoing, and then many times since....the videos of our Capitol police protecting the seat of the American democracy being savagely beaten by men wearing Trump identifying gear, waving Trump flags. And those police say it was a "Trump mob", and they were injured fighting that mob.

You claim that we haven't had a year and a half of violent riots by the left and then admit that we had very violent incidents? That response is what is nonsense!

As for those that were arrested? How many of those were released within days?

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right,

Actually, I believe there are videos of such. Caveat: I don't know about audio of "Kill him with his own gun". I first read about that when the New York Times interviewed the officer who experienced it. So, in truth, I personally haven't 'heard' it being said.
But, I kinda sorta allow the officer some plausibility and credibility on it.

As far as being hit in the head, oh yeah......I've seen lotsa incidents of that happening at the Capitol.
Am surprised the contributor here, 'Oldstyle', hadn't seen any of 'em.

So, 'OldStyle'.....do this: Scroll back up in this thread or the other nearby thread that has a number of video clips of that actually happening.

Or, alternatively, some other helpful poster here, a sherpa, so to speak, can link you to those videos or others.

Let us know what you think after watching 'em.

And, after watching them, share with us your thoughts on this hypothetical: 'What would it be like for you to have done that publicly to a cop in your town?'

Would you recommend it as an activity for your 17yr old son?
Was there conflict between the protesters and the Capital Police? Without question! Is the Main Stream Media's portrayal of what happened there totally over the top? I've been shown two video clips so far...one is someone discharging a fire extinguisher and another that purports to show a Capital Police officer nearly beaten to death by a rampaging mob actually showing him being protected by that same group of protestors. Quite frankly...your hypothetical is based on a narrative that I find to be over inflated by the media!
So because some folks in that mob felt compassion for the cop being beaten up, that excuses the actions of the other lunatics who were beating that cop up?

And BTW, there were some 140 cops injured. Injuries ranging from head injuries, to spinal injuries, to broken ribs, to a lost eye, among others.
And you have proof of these injuries?
It's what Capitol Police are reporting...

Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said.
So you have the incident reports? How about hospital records? Surely there has to be actual evidence right?
You think Faun would ever question anything the Main Stream Media puts out?
You have anything more reliable regarding the injured cops? Post it...

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right,

Actually, I believe there are videos of such. Caveat: I don't know about audio of "Kill him with his own gun". I first read about that when the New York Times interviewed the officer who experienced it. So, in truth, I personally haven't 'heard' it being said.

As far as being hit in the head, oh yeah......I've seen lotsa incidents of that happening at the Capitol.

So, 'OldStyle'.....do this: Scroll back up in this thread or the other nearby thread that has a number of video clips of that actually happening.

Or, alternatively, some other helpful poster here, a sherpa, so to speak, can link you to those videos or others.

And, after watching them, share with us your thoughts on this hypothetical: 'What would it be like for you to have done that publicly to a cop in your town?'

Was there conflict between the protesters and the Capital Police? Without question! Is the Main Stream Media's portrayal of what happened there totally over the top? I've been shown two video clips so far...one is someone discharging a fire extinguisher and another that purports to show a Capital Police officer nearly beaten to death by a rampaging mob actually showing him being protected by that same group of protestors. Quite frankly...your hypothetical is based on a narrative that I find to be over inflated by the media!
So because some folks in that mob felt compassion for the cop being beaten up, that excuses the actions of the other lunatics who were beating that cop up?

And BTW, there were some 140 cops injured. Injuries ranging from head injuries, to spinal injuries, to broken ribs, to a lost eye, among others.

Nearly 140 officers -- between both U.S. Capitol Police and the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) -- were injured during the incident on Jan. 6. Papathanasiou said officers who "were not issued helmets prior to the attack" have sustained brain injuries. One officer has "two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs," and one officer is "going to lose his eye, and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake," he said.
So you have the incident reports? How about hospital records? Surely there has to be actual evidence right?
What happened to “ACAB”?

What happened to “ACAB”?
Don't know as that's not something I ever subscribed to. So do you have a more reliable source or not?

What happened to “ACAB”?
Don't know as that's not something I ever subscribed to. So do you have a more reliable source or not?
You’re the one making accusations. It’s up to you to back them up.

What happened to “ACAB”?
Do you really think that government employees DON'T take advantage of every opportunity to take time off with pay? You must know different ones than I do! They'll milk this for everything it's worth. "Gee, Sgt. I'd love to work next week but my back...I mean my neck...is still tweaked! I'm gonna need a few more weeks off."

What happened to “ACAB”?
You’re the one making accusations. It’s up to you to back them up.
I did. And I take your reluctance to answer as evidence you have nothing to counter it.

What happened to “ACAB”?
Do you really think that government employees DON'T take advantage of every opportunity to take time off with pay? You must know different ones than I do! They'll milk this for everything it's worth. "Gee, Sgt. I'd love to work next week but my back...I mean my neck...is still tweaked! I'm gonna need a few more weeks off."
Your cynicism aside, some cops were seriously injured.

...No, it’s just hilarious to see the left call it “insurrection” to discharge a fire extinguisher, yet throwing Molotov cocktails at court houses and police is “peaceful protesting”.
Hilarious? OK. Enjoy the laughter as the US Government aggressively prosecutes and sentences the traitorous scum who assaulted the Capitol on January 6th.

To borrow an old protestor's chant from the 1960s... "Up against the wall, motherf---ers!"

This must never happen again, and now the might and majesty of Unites States Law will be brought to bear, to harshly punish such treasonous filth.

...No, it’s just hilarious to see the left call it “insurrection” to discharge a fire extinguisher, yet throwing Molotov cocktails at court houses and police is “peaceful protesting”.
Hilarious? OK. Enjoy the laughter as the US Government aggressively prosecutes and sentences the traitorous scum who assaulted the Capitol on January 6th.

To borrow an old protestor's chant from the 1960s... "Up against the wall, motherf---ers!"

This must never happen again, and now the might and majesty of Unites States Law will be brought to bear, to harshly punish such treasonous filth.
Sure, sure. Not one of you lefties voiced such opinions when leftwingers attacked the White House or other protests that attack federal buildings. So save your phony outrage for your fellow lefties.

Well said

...Sure, sure. Not one of you lefties voiced such opinions when leftwingers attacked the White House or other protests that attack federal buildings. So save your phony outrage for your fellow lefties.
You confuse "Leftist" with those who opposed your ignorant, arrogant, lying, traitorous Orange Baboon-God.

I, for one, was in favor of sending-in mounted police horse-cavalry armed with stun-batons, or, failing that, firing into those crowds of rioters.

And none of that has the slightest thing to do with whether the United States should aggressively prosecute the treasonous filth of January 6, 2021.

Oh... and... one difference being... a sitting President incited The Insurrection - designed to interfere with the Constitutional duties of the United States Congress.

It's not 'phony' outrage, my little right-wing nut-job... it's quite real... and now the Feds are going to come down on your fellows like the Hammer of God itself.

Couldn't happen to a nicer band of treasonous scum.

...Sure, sure. Not one of you lefties voiced such opinions when leftwingers attacked the White House or other protests that attack federal buildings. So save your phony outrage for your fellow lefties.
You confuse "Leftist" with those who opposed your ignorant, arrogant, lying, traitorous Orange Baboon-God.

I, for one, was in favor of sending-in mounted police horse-cavalry armed with stun-batons, or, failing that, firing into those crowds of rioters.

And none of that has the slightest thing to do with whether the United States should aggressively prosecute the treasonous filth of January 6, 2021.

Oh... and... one difference being... a sitting President incited The Insurrection - designed to interfere with the Constitutional duties of the United States Congress.

It's not 'phony' outrage, my little right-wing nut-job... it's quite real... and now the Feds are going to come down on your fellows like the Hammer of God itself.

This is true, and also abuwaruawrt

And you liberals claim to support the right to protest.

Good point, yeah

Right wing kooks who consistently downplay this violence are no longer allowed to call themselves “The.party of law and order” That ship done sailed and they have Rump to thank for it!

Right wing kooks who consistently downplay this violence are no longer allowed to call themselves “The.party of law and order” That ship done sailed and they have Rump to thank for it!
says who? you? baby killing cheater kkker like you saying that is hilarious.

The insurrection that wasn't. It is over and the real traitors are out in the open. You are just one of them.

It is shocking.

Conservatives do not condone such behavior

lets give the Fort Pelosi rioters the same punishment that liberals who have been assaulting police across America for the past year got

unfortunately very few leftwing rioters have been held accountable for their actions

we need to put all the miscreants in jail - not just those on 1-6

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue.

OMG a fire extinguisher unleashed!

Insurrection! Insurrection!

Mac-7

Apparently they do condone it.

Your goal is much larger than the Hawk and Cecilie1200

you want to demonize 85 million trump voters and send them all to reeducation camps

btw: not even the examples you used prove that either one of your targets condone real violence from either side

Yeah, Hawk is really upset at the clubbing of police officers. It is noteworthy that you aren't addressing him about the nonchalance. Of course, when you're in a cult like you are...that is to be expected.

The video is of a man discharging a fire extinguisher.

Would men THROWING fire extinguishers be a bit more serious to you loon?

The insurrection that wasn't. It is over and the real traitors are out in the open. You are just one of them.
they keep referring to the BLM attacks like they missed them or something.

Forum List

Back