FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

Find one post where you condemn what BLM did this summer.

Hypocrite, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

Your benign deflections are read and laughed at, ShortBus.

Oh, and ....

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.

^^^ proving yet again what a flaming retard you are.

:dance:
Have condemned...when / where? Find that post. Or was that the only one? OCD ridden FatFuck.
LOL

No, ShortBus, not the only one...

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.​
I've condemned those.​
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.​
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.​
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.​
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.​
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.​
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.​
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.​
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.​
I condemn murders committed by BLM.​
I condemn their violence.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
I condemn those murders.​
You keep saying “condemned” you OCD ridden fat fuck. Now show me where you made a post in the present tense as the riots were happening. Thank you.
LOLOL

This is why I call you ShortBus. You're a fucking retard. :cuckoo:

• "I condemn murders committed by BLM."
  • "I condemn their violence."
  • "I condemn such attacks."
  • "I condemn those murders."

Now fuck off, ShortBus. This is like the 3rd or 4th time I've answered you.

show me the entire post with context you OCD ridden fat fuck as I want to see the dates.
LOLOL

Again, fuck off, ShortBus. I already did, retard.
OCD fat fuck why are you still responding? No one cares what you think. At the time of the BLM riots you called them mostly peaceful and did it like 100x in a row as you have OCD.
Because you lied, ShortBus. I gave you links to every one of those posts which has dates and full posts.

Just like you're lying again by claiming I called the BLM riots "mostly peaceful." I never said that once, no less 100 times.

You're fucked in the head ShortBus. You've got a obsessively terminal case of FDS. There's no hope for you now.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Quotes not links. OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOL

Fuck off, ShortBus. I gave you the links. TFB if that's not good enough for an obsessed FDS nutjob like you. Those links have exactly what you want.
LMaO...so you didn’t give quotes? Lying OCD ridden fat fuck. If I had your life I d join a monastery and take a vow of silence.
LOLOL

What the fuck is wrong with you, ShortBus? Are you trippin'? Why can't you stop gumming at my balls? :lmao:

FDS ShortBus, I gave you quotes with those links. You're whacked out.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
Bullshit.
LOL

Poor ShortBus, your dementia is not my problem.

:itsok:

LOL

Oh, and ....

I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders. I don't condemn BLM protesting police brutality or Antifa fighting fascism.

Have condemned...when / where? Find that post. Or was that the only one? OCD ridden FatFuck.
LOL

I've condemned those.​
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.​
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.​
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
You keep saying “condemned” you OCD ridden fat fuck. Now show me where you made a post in the present tense as the riots were happening. Thank you.
LOLOL

show me the entire post with context you OCD ridden fat fuck as I want to see the dates.
LOLOL

OCD fat fuck why are you still responding? No one cares what you think. At the time of the BLM riots you called them mostly peaceful and did it like 100x in a row as you have OCD.
Because you lied, ShortBus. I gave you links to every one of those posts which has dates and full posts.

Just like you're lying again by claiming I called the BLM riots "mostly peaceful." I never said that once, no less 100 times.

You're fucked in the head ShortBus. You've got a obsessively terminal case of FDS. There's no hope for you now.

LOL

Fuck off, ShortBus. I gave you the links. TFB if that's not good enough for an obsessed FDS nutjob like you. Those links have exactly what you want.
LMaO...so you didn’t give quotes? Lying OCD ridden fat fuck. If I had your life I d join a monastery and take a vow of silence.
LOLOL

What the fuck is wrong with you, ShortBus? Are you trippin'? Why can't you stop gumming at my balls? :lmao:

Bullshit.
LOL

I am 40 and you're 70

You're closer to dementia than I am, you OCD ridden fat fuck

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Bullshit.
LOL

I am 40 and you're 70

LOL

Your posts prove otherwise, ShortBus.

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue. But that was not all! Insurrectionist footage was just released of men kicking a man in uniform as he lay on the ground struggling to fend off the attackers.

Federal prosecutors have also filed charges against Thomas Sibick, who allegedly participated in the brutal assault of DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone. Prosecutors said Sibick was seen on police body-camera footage assaulting Fanone while he lay on the ground outside the Capitol during the riot.

Rioters told a nearby group to "kill him with his own gun" as they attempted to pull his gun from his holster to execute him

Dude, it's a fire extinguisher! We used to let those off in the dormitory in college. Nobody EVER died from it!!!! Get your far left panties out of a twist and stop spamming this nonsense!

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Bullshit.
LOL

I am 40 and you're 70

LOL

Yours do you mean? With your troll emojis. OCD ridden fat fuck. You have like five years left to live and you waste your time whining about Trump. You're a loser

Would you like me to post the videos of how the far left treats the Police when THEY riot? Pallets of bricks trucked in to be thrown at them? Frozen water bottles thrown at them? Large fireworks shot at them? Molotov Cocktails lit and thrown at them? You've GOT to be kidding with this crap!

Rioters told a nearby group to "kill him with his own gun" as they attempted to pull his gun from his holster to execute him
OK, so, according to CNN they learned from some "prosecutors" that some "rioters" told a "nearby group" to kill him with his own gun as "they" (who? the rioters? the nearby group?) attempted to pull his gun out of its holster to execute him.

You can't smell this is bullshit a mile deep?
Prosecutors said Thomas Sibick was seen on police body-camera footage assaulting Fanone while he lay on the ground outside the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection. In a January interview with CNN, Fanone said he had been tased several times in the neck, had been beaten with a flagpole and had heard people screaming, "Kill him with his own gun," while rioters tried to pull his weapon out of its holster.

It's testimony from an officer in uniform.
So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right, FFrench?

You wouldn't just make up shit like CNN does...right? (eye roll)

LOL

Oh, and ....

LOL

I've condemned those.​
Asked and answered.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Bullshit.
LOL

I am 40 and you're 70

LOL

Yours do you mean? With your troll emojis. OCD ridden fat fuck. You have like five years left to live and you waste your time whining about Trump. You're a loser
^^^ FDS

giphy.gif

OK, so, according to CNN they learned from some "prosecutors" that some "rioters" told a "nearby group" to kill him with his own gun as "they" (who? the rioters? the nearby group?) attempted to pull his gun out of its holster to execute him.

Prosecutors said Thomas Sibick was seen on police body-camera footage assaulting Fanone while he lay on the ground outside the Capitol during the January 6 insurrection. In a January interview with CNN, Fanone said he had been tased several times in the neck, had been beaten with a flagpole and had heard people screaming, "Kill him with his own gun," while rioters tried to pull his weapon out of its holster.

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right, FFrench?

Here's one being beaten with a pole carrying an American flag...

Would that be the same video that has protesters hugging the officer to keep him safe? What a load of crap!

What the cherry picked video DOESN'T show is what took place before the officer was pulled down the steps. Were the Police pushing at the demonstrators? Were they using batons on them? Was what happened a reaction to what the Police were doing? I'm so sick of the main stream media tailoring what they show us to match the "narrative" that they are pushing. So supposedly we're to believe this man feared for his life yet you can clearly see that it is the protestors themselves who came to his rescue!

Last edited:

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue. But that was not all! Insurrectionist footage was just released of men kicking a man in uniform as he lay on the ground struggling to fend off the attackers.

Federal prosecutors have also filed charges against Thomas Sibick, who allegedly participated in the brutal assault of DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone. Prosecutors said Sibick was seen on police body-camera footage assaulting Fanone while he lay on the ground outside the Capitol during the riot.

Real men would stand against a stolen election?

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right,

Actually, I believe there are videos of such. Caveat: I don't know about audio of "Kill him with his own gun". I first read about that when the New York Times interviewed the officer who experienced it. So, in truth, I personally haven't 'heard' it being said.
But, I kinda sorta allow the officer some plausibility and credibility on it.

As far as being hit in the head, oh yeah......I've seen lotsa incidents of that happening at the Capitol.
Am surprised the contributor here, 'Oldstyle', hadn't seen any of 'em.

So, 'OldStyle'.....do this: Scroll back up in this thread or the other nearby thread that has a number of video clips of that actually happening.

Or, alternatively, some other helpful poster here, a sherpa, so to speak, can link you to those videos or others.

Let us know what you think after watching 'em.

And, after watching them, share with us your thoughts on this hypothetical: 'What would it be like for you to have done that publicly to a cop in your town?'

Would you recommend it as an activity for your 17yr old son?

What a buffoon you are. Never happened.

It is shocking.

Conservatives do not condone such behavior

lets give the Fort Pelosi rioters the same punishment that liberals who have been assaulting police across America for the past year got

unfortunately very few leftwing rioters have been held accountable for their actions

we need to put all the miscreants in jail - not just those on 1-6

they saw how the BLM and Antifa looters and killers got away with it, so they followed suit

Would that be the same video that has protesters hugging the officer to keep him safe? What a load of crap!

What the cherry picked video DOESN'T show is what took place before the officer was pulled down the steps. Were the Police pushing at the demonstrators? Were they using batons on them? Was what happened a reaction to what the Police were doing? I'm so sick of the main stream media tailoring what they show us to match the "narrative" that they are pushing. So supposedly we're to believe this man feared for his life yet you can clearly see that it is the protestors themselves who came to his rescue!

LOLOL

Are you seriously trying to justify why Trump's mob beat the shit out of that cop?

"What a buffoon you are. Never happened."

Well, we can nod to the poster "Bush92" in his skepticism that that video was a fake.

What with all we read these days about digital manipulation of images. So, we nod, not in agreement.....but rather as acknowledgement that poster Bush92 actually believes it is fake.

However..................

However, that leaves us all in the perplexing dilemma of wondering if ALL of those videos were faked. The one by the professional news crews, the ones on police body cams, the ones on mounted security cams, and all those ones taken by the engaged participants, and the interested groupies and lookers-on.

Now, for me, that seems a daunting stretch to agree with poster Bush92's seeming belief that ALL videos were faked.

But that's just me.

What a buffoon you are. Never happened.

LOLOL

There's video of it, ya friggin' loon. :cuckoo:

So with all of the cameras trained on what was happening I'm sure you have lots of video showing Police being clubbed over the head and others screaming kill him with his own gun...right,

Actually, I believe there are videos of such. Caveat: I don't know about audio of "Kill him with his own gun". I first read about that when the New York Times interviewed the officer who experienced it. So, in truth, I personally haven't 'heard' it being said.
But, I kinda sorta allow the officer some plausibility and credibility on it.

As far as being hit in the head, oh yeah......I've seen lotsa incidents of that happening at the Capitol.
Am surprised the contributor here, 'Oldstyle', hadn't seen any of 'em.

So, 'OldStyle'.....do this: Scroll back up in this thread or the other nearby thread that has a number of video clips of that actually happening.

Or, alternatively, some other helpful poster here, a sherpa, so to speak, can link you to those videos or others.

Let us know what you think after watching 'em.

And, after watching them, share with us your thoughts on this hypothetical: 'What would it be like for you to have done that publicly to a cop in your town?'

Would you recommend it as an activity for your 17yr old son?
Was there conflict between the protesters and the Capital Police? Without question! Is the Main Stream Media's portrayal of what happened there totally over the top? I've been shown two video clips so far...one is someone discharging a fire extinguisher and another that purports to show a Capital Police officer nearly beaten to death by a rampaging mob actually showing him being protected by that same group of protestors. Quite frankly...your hypothetical is based on a narrative that I find to be over inflated by the media!

"......looters and killers got away with it, so they followed suit"

Ah, poster Frank, you may wanna re-think that one.

In my small soda-straw view of the world, your assertion is hardly.....hardly.....a testimonial for the brainiac-horsepower of those Trump fans or the Fatboy Jackass Patriots.

Here, imagine this Frank:

"Yes, your honor I did it there in the Capitol on January 6th because I saw on the internet some ANTIFA guy all dressed in black throw a frozen water bottle at a cop in Portland last June.

So, I plead Not Guilty."

Forum List

Back