FBI says Russia trying to spread false information online ahead of upcoming midterm election

So you believe the govt about the jabs stopping transmissions still, while it has proven over and over it didnt.

The government never said that, moron. That's why the government said to wear masks and social distance, the vaccine is to help ward off the worst effects of the disease, and weaken it to a state where it is far less deadly.

So you believe the govt about the jabs stopping transmissions still, while it has proven over and over it didnt. Buuuuut you dont believe the govt when they say ivermectin helped with covid :rofl:
Im almost to the point of asking you to drink the Draino.
You're the one putting forth a livestock dewormer as a means of treating a virus. You'll be injecting that Draino long before I will.

The government never said that, moron. That's why the government said to wear masks and social distance, the vaccine is to help ward off the worst effects of the disease, and weaken it to a state where it is far less deadly.
Lying
Fuckin
Loon

That's not how cults work, bruh.

You tell me how cults work, seeing as how you're part of one. How many jabs have you had? Did you remember to thank President Trump for the vaccines?

You're the one putting forth a livestock dewormer as a means of treating a virus. You'll be injecting that Draino long before I will.
Because people say it works? And its more than a livestock dewormer. You are just repeating what you were told to repeat.
Your antithesis is honesty and intelligence.
Sad.

I think im almost tired of kicking you two faggots asses today :lol:

Lying
Fuckin
Loon

How dumb are you?

Covid-19 vaccinations will not only help stop the virus from spreading, they will also hamper the coronavirus’ ability to mutate into new variants, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday.

“Viruses don’t mutate unless they replicate,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said at a news briefing at the White House, his first under the administration of President Joe Biden.

How dumb are you?

Covid-19 vaccinations will not only help stop the virus from spreading, they will also hamper the coronavirus’ ability to mutate into new variants, Dr. Anthony Fauci said on Thursday.

“Viruses don’t mutate unless they replicate,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said at a news briefing at the White House, his first under the administration of President Joe Biden.
Yes, that means the govt said it would stop transmission, dingus. Which is what i claimed and you said i was wrong.
No comment on your pedo ricans words?
:rofl:
At what point does the little bell go off in your "brain" that tells you you are out of your league and you should shut up? Good grief.

Precisely what I mean.

There is no great "cult" of people who refused to be vaccinated, unless you consider Blacks, who have the highest rate of vaccinated. I just prefer not to take the jab. I have a strong immune system, and had COVID for three days back in 2020. It wasn't shit. Hell, I don't even get flu shots every year, and can't remember the last time I ever had the flu.

How dumb are you?

So you're part of the Cult of Fauci too?

Do you have like a little shrine in the closet, that you burn incense in, and offer up gifts of rice and flowers? Do you repeat this mantra? "Safe and effective....Safe and effective....Safe and effective....Safe and effective...."

:21::auiqs.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Yes, that means the govt said it would stop transmission, dingus. Which is what i claimed and you said i was wrong.
No comment on your pedo ricans words?
:rofl:
At what point does the little bell go off in your "brain" that tells you you are out of your league and you should shut up? Good grief.
This is why I rarely engage in arguments with you, you are so clueless, that you don't understand you're wrong, and then when called on it, you claim victory and run away and hide. You're just not very bright, lucky for you, you have lots of company.

So you're part of the Cult of Fauci too?

Do you have like a little shrine in the closet, that you burn incense in, and offer up gifts of rice and flowers? Do you repeat this mantra? "Safe and effective....Safe and effective....Safe and effective....Safe and effective...."

:21::auiqs.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

You have the mentality, as evidenced by your posts, of your average 13 year old. I guess living in a converted barn in Jerkwater, Wisconsin has made you regress even further. Soon you'll be infantile.

There is no great "cult" of people who refused to be vaccinated, unless you consider Blacks, who have the highest rate of vaccinated. I just prefer not to take the jab. I have a strong immune system, and had COVID for three days back in 2020. It wasn't shit. Hell, I don't even get flu shots every year, and can't remember the last time I ever had the flu.
Whatever works for you, I could care less who gets vaccinated.

You have the mentality, as evidenced by your posts, of your average 13 year old. I guess living in a converted barn in Jerkwater, Wisconsin has made you regress even further. Soon you'll be infantile.

Dumbshit apartment-dweller. I live in a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed creek running through it.

This is why I rarely engage in arguments with you, you are so clueless, that you don't understand you're wrong, and then when called on it, you claim victory and run away and hide. You're just not very bright, lucky for you, you have lots of company.
Umm im still here. Wrong again :lol:
And wtf is wrong with you? I showed you were you were wrong but i am? Lol Psychosis?

Forum List

Back